What is the best car you have Drove???

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by DontH8me, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DsBabyDaddy

DsBabyDaddy New Member

I drove a H2 Hummer quit often... not far though cuz i worked as a car detailer for Wally McCarthys Cadilac. LOL i jus got to drive it round the lot to stage cars.

I also detailed a Pimped out convertible Benz had Brabus or something like that mods. It was a trade in from Anthony Peeler whos was playin fo da Timberwolves... they gave him 2 Escalades fo that...........DAMN 85 g's

and the fastes ive ever drove is once i test drove a Mitsubishi Eclips GSX. LoL me and two of my friends AND THE SALESMAN got up too 110mph in bout four city blocks lenght. I couldnt belive that salesman he was a cool kat. Nothin too fancy like some of you racers though.
    test
  2. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

1971 Corvette Stingray

T-tops down, cherry red exterior, music blaring... almost got to race a 1991 Ferrari 512 Testarossa on route 28 in NoVA, but... he turned around, so I didn't get a chance. But keep an eye out for that guy if you're ever in that area - a black Ferrari, middle-aged guy, seen him around there a ton of times.
    test
  3. DiCeaZeD

DiCeaZeD New Member

Greatest Car i been In
    350z - dad has gold/copper convertable
    or
    an excursion limo...
    test
  4. trifle

trifle New Member

t-tops down??? off? just fuckin with you man...

i live right off of 28 but i haven't seen it...i don't always take 28 up your way though...have a few times recently but i know he's not driving it in the rain and snow...

seen a diablo in manassas though..
    test
  5. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

••••• said a stage 4 turbo rally car......... ur friend had plates on that?
    wait wait, did he buy weight reduction..... u know thats important

also u have to hit the apex

wow kids nowadays

rally cars are not street legal and contain roll cages not legal for street use, so unless u just drove the shit on the highway with no plates and strapped in the roll cage, i doubt u even seen an sti in real life
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.