What is Salvia Divinorum like?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by KingMenace, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Might go to my smoke shop and pick some up today. Just don't want to get too freaked out.
    test
  2. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

what strength you picking up?

i wouldn't worry tbh unless you hitting some super 50x extract and doing 3 g at a time the high is really short, like your rushing at a million miles an hour.
    test
  3. SKAVENJAH

SKAVENJAH New Member

its like gravity shifts and everything is heavy or tilted...plus full on hallucinations . and forgetting that u smoked... its alright but some people dont like feeling sweaty and clammy after..and its intense for some people
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah man its intense, i had some crazy ass hallucinations... the high is similar to the feeling you get when you get choked out and youve just woken up, plus the hallucinations can be so intense its like a dream and youre fully involved for a minute or two. But theres these currents that push and/or pull at you and shit can get crazy
    test
  5. Troy

Troy New Member

it's really hard to explain. i remember the lights in my living room starting having these waves in them and i was being pulled towards it, becoming part of the waves.
    test
  6. AllWays

AllWays New Member

Its legal...

I did it a couple times before.

For best results you need to do a high extract and burn it with a butane lighter so it gets really hot. You inhale it very slow and hold the smoke in for 30-60 seconds.

When I did it I had a very visual hallucination. Everything looked like it was made of clay for about a minute and a half. The come down felt alot like a mellow hash high.

You are encouraged to have someone who is not on salvia supervise you during the process because you essentially lose your grasp on reality for a while.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Recently there was this random rape/killing by this young dude on some lady. And he claimed he smoked salvia and so when he raped and killed her he didnt know what he was doing. But thing was he followed her on a train and on foot for a while.....anyways the point of this story was that some doctor came on the stand and said that there is no way he was still feeling the effects of salvia by that time because its only momentary. The high last only minutes.

almost everytime ive smoked it ive had crazy visual hallucinations, i "crossed over" lol and saw and experienced some crazy shit. But None of the times i smoked it did it last very long at all. The weakest potency i smoked was 20x extract. After the visual dreamstate and all the physical pulling and fuzzyness was gone(maybe 5 mins tops) i felt fine and normal. Not even like i had been high at all. Everyone reacts different, but none of my friends have ever been out of it for long at all. Its always a few minutes and thats it.
    test
  8. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

lasts like 5 minutes at most

i smoked the fattest bowl ever , was gone , was the biggest trip ive had tho , was completly out of it in another universe

try it if you want , make sure u got people around u
    test
  9. WorldHipHop

WorldHipHop Carpe Diem

test
  10. CoryPak

CoryPak Live Laugh Love

its not that crazy. it feel like how it feel when you stand up too fast x10 and it lasts for like a minuite and a half.
    test
  11. NOBLE SOLDIER

NOBLE SOLDIER Fireball Kid

Im gonna try Salvia..
    test
  12. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Isn't that the same substance they use for incense?

I need to research it more... but I don't really fuck with anything else but weed.

I have to know everything about a substance before I ingest it... I don't even buy food without reading the labels.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.