what is in the make-up of a "good" man?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

I think most guys would be more then happy with the couple girls i got right now. You can talk the shit you want, but still ive gotten way more prime woman with my new mentality so im sticking with it
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Do your thing, man. Just calling it what it is.
    test
  3. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

how are you calling it what it is, you dont know what the fuck it is. Your thinking things are fact based off thoughts in your own mind that aren't accurate
    test
  4. tight-eyes

test
  5. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

test
  6. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

Still dont get it though, still seems like the guys that would have the most pussy aint getting nothin and the loser type dudes i know get the most pussy. Me and my homie were talking about this just last night. His cousin is 27, owns a resturant, makes roughly 5k a day (yes 5 thousand a day), he was honor student of his graduating year, had one of the best gpa's in his school, he just bought a million dollar house and get this...hes a VIRGIN. lol

and our other homie is drunk everyday, stoned every minute of the day, works a low end job, acts a FOOL every weekend, has no direction in life what so ever, and has himself a baaaddd ass little christian girl.

that ol "girls want a good man" shit is a bunch of bullshit. They want a man that matches up with there made up little fantasy world, thats what they want.
    test
  7. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

The only woman worth having.

I'm talking about those agreeable, easy-to-get-along-with women who don't hum "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in the shower.... who forgives you after you fuck that bitch at work who's always smiling at you, the one time your dick got the better of you.... who won't tongue-lash you if you assumed she was gonna do the dishes after she cooked the meal you just ate.
    test
  8. tight-eyes

You seem to think women should prefer your hardworking friend b/c he has money, but if he's not pulling any women, not even the desperate golddigging ones... I can pretty much guarantee you he has some personal issues standing in his way that you as his friend and someone who's never dated him may not be able to see. Money doesnt make you a good man. What youve described of him in and of itself doesnt make him a good man.

Is he waiting till marriage for sex? Fat? Ugly? Too shy? Annoying as hell? Like you proved by your other friends example, even a low life dude can pull chicks. Theres no way a decent looking dude with the characterostics you dscribe cant get ANY women unless something is seriously wrong with him.
    test
  9. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^^ exactly. which is why i state repetitively: "a good woman will not leave a good man for no reason."
    test
  10. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

dope ass post right here
    test
  11. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I second that
    test
  12. ebonisunset

ebonisunset Nemesis of Truth

You go gurl!!! im so happy for you not many women can say that well i know i cant. shit im 37 years old and ive never had a good man!!
    test
  13. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

I think the reason he doesnt have girls is a combination of him being shy and the fact that he is so busy. He literally works like 16 hours a day so he has no time to spend with a lady.

Regarding the low life friend, he definitely is not a good guy. He uses the girls money to fix his car, doesnt have shit. Is broke as fuck. And shes just stuck on him for some reason. Just a dumb bitch i guess. He is a cool dude hes my boy but he just mooches off her. She is a fine ass little christian girl too lol go figure. Just happy to take care of the guy i guess. Sometimes I think a females mother complex strikes them in relationships and they start looking for lames they can take care of and pamper
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.