what is in the make-up of a "good" man?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^^ real spit to take notes from.

if you pay the cost to be the boss then you get to wear the daddy pants and call shots...you bring home the bacon then tell me how you want it cooked.

trust. if you are a respectable, good lovin, stand up guy with a job [it doesn't even have to be a decent job, and you don't even have to be good looking] i promise you, a REAL WOMAN will hold you down.

stop fuckin around wit rats and you'll stop wondering why you're always being stepped on.
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I'm stealing your quote. lol

Imperial1
    test
  3. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

word up. that shit is poetry rite there lol....

i see cats with low opinions on women, i listen 2 they story, and im thinkin like "if u raised the bar 4 the caliber of women u go 4 (intellectually speakin), u'r opinion would probably be a lil different..."

MASSIVE difference between a real woman and the type that could described as a "hoe, slut, rathead, skeez, etc." lol....
    test
  4. samii so sexii

Imperial you're more than welcome to it LoL

and Big, you're right! Like ol boy that was callin females bitches. he probably got jerked around by a couple girls from HS, because people are immature during that age. then maybe two more from his adult life...and because of those 5 total females [give or take a couple], all females are bitches.

just sounds bitter IMO. it's insanity to keep dating the same kind of woman yet expecting different results. If you were a good guy gettin hurt, you weren't the problem...THEY were the problem...so the solution is to change how you act??? makes no sense to me.
    test
  5. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

See my experience's in life have told me otherwise. For example, I got a friend who is extremely talented, business minded and goal oriented. Not on some gay shit but the dude is young, good looking, has money, makes it all on his own, no 9-5, got his own place, car and is quite successful and only getting more successful. Has tons of game, totally cool mutha fucka. Yet i dont think he has had a girlfriend in his life. He doesnt get much woman but he seems like he'd be exactly what girls would want.

Then I got a few boys that get girls all the time. Fine ones too and they really dont got shit going on at all and prolly aint really never gonna be shit. not talking down on them they my boys just as much as the successful one its just always surprised me that they always got woman and the dude who seems like a girls dream really doesnt have many woman

I got another homie too thats 24, makes 3500 a month working full time and i havent seen dude with a girl in over a year. Yet I got homies that are in and out of work without jack shit going on and they got girl friends all the time. im like in the middle
    test
  6. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

thats true, not gonna lie. But the facts remain.

MY RESPECT FOR WOMAN STATS

number of woman who have controlled and/or broke my heart when i had full respect for woman= 4

number of woman I fucked when i had full respect for woman= 2

number of woman I controlled when i had full respect for woman= 1 1/2 maybe

MY RESPECT FOR BITCHES STATS

number of bitches who have controlled and/or broke my heart while having respect for bitches= 0

number of bitches I fucked while having respect for a bitch= around 10

number of bitches I controlled while having respect for a bitch= 6 or 7

....so fuck what your talking about my new mentality has gotten me MUCH further. Ill respect my bitch, but thats still all she is
    test
  7. samii so sexii

so because you've gotten more pussy and less heartache, and because you can now successfully control a simple minded bitch [your word...and btw, that's not some huge task that you deserve kudos for], you feel like you are more successful with women???

I totally understand why you're doing what you're doing...and I'm not tryna knock
    ...get it how you live...

But trust me...it's going to get old. Maybe not now...Maybe not even five years from now...but it WILL get old...That's why you're running through pussy like it's going out of style now...because pussy is just pussy...

but a good woman?? one that is loyal, and loving, and will hold you down??

That's worth all the pussy in the world.

I'm just sayin...
    test
  8. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Funny, but extremely misguided. Po' thang.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

Much further in terms of what? Racking up low-quality women? Bravo!

You don't sound like a "Good Man", so its no wonder you aren't able to attract "Good Women". Like attracts like. Step your game up.
    test
  10. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

nah there not low quality. My bitch right now is a stand up chick. Shes got my back WAAYY more then the girls who only cared about playing me when I treated them with fuuullll respect woman

dont get me wrong, i treat my bitch like a woman too but she knows shes not my only girl and she needs me i dont need her
    test
  11. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

and like i said in my earlier post. my 2 most successful, most money, most responsible, nicest homies i got hardly get any play. and my boys that sol point in life is to go after woman and have relationships with woman but really aint got no goals (other then woman) get the prime pussy.

I started taking notes from my boys getting the best pussy and i noticed they all had a sense of not giving a fuck about the bitch but at the same time constantly being there for her.

They CHASE hard but treat it like it aint up to par when they got it and it keeps the girls hooked. so i started doing the same thing at it works, it truely does.
    test
  12. Radium

Radium f k

as far as what is in the make up of a good man

a woman has been thinking about what her ideal vision of a man is

since she has been born

so the only thing you could really do as a man is try to understand what she has wanted her whole life. she might might not even be capable of fully articulating what she wants partly because what she wants in a man is contradictory in nature (a man that has some wildness and can bring an element of danger but also is caring and can bring an element of safety) and also a slew of other things... we dont even need to get into that

i think you must play all of those roles. but you must play all those roles at the necessary times.

i think En_Why is right in that sense even if he says this abrasively. really though what he is saying is true.
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Women aren't a fucking numbers game idiot.
    test
  14. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

!!!!!!!!!! you FUCKING MORON. EVERYTHING IS A NUMBERS GAME WE LIVE IN A UNIVERSE OF MATH.

woooowwww dumbest post of the year award worthy

take a statistics class you dumb fucker you need it
    test
  15. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

if you meet 1 woman in a year your chances of the both of you falling in love are much lower then if you meet 10,000 woman in a year. Thats a numbers game you fucking stupid dip shit moron.
    test
  16. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

There you have it
    test
  17. samii so sexii

lmao im sayin!

so because you got the panties off some dumb hoodrat you came up?? everyone else on the block been through that same hoodrat. if that's what you call "gotten much further", i don't even wanna see where you started at LoL

"you're putting the pussy on a pedestal" -- 40 Year Old Virgin
    test
  18. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

thats in your mind my bitches is skeez hoodrats, that aint reality though. You got that in your mind to make yourself feel right, but that aint the reality of the situation.
    test
  19. tight-eyes

Low quality women can be doctors and virgins, too. My definitin of low quality has to do with how much that woman values herself and the amount of respect she commands for herself. No woman with dignity or self-respect would allow some knucklehead fool to treat her as you claim to treat your alleged "bitches". Nor would any "good man" treat women that way. You, sir, are a bottom-feeder and its no wonder you are unable to pull a "good woman", its evident from your posts that you wouldnt know how to keep one.

The "main bitch" you have now isn't a good woman, she's an injured woman with low self-esteem and low standards. Those kinds come in business suits and can be found in the front pews of churchs & temples, too.
    test
  20. tight-eyes

Seriously, thats like a hunter bragging about capturing a bunch a dead animals some other hunter already shot. Baggin damaged goods and actin like you got the cream of the crop. Even President Obama has admitted to having a strong wife that (lovingly) keeps him and his ego in check. That "treat em like they aint shit" foolywang dont go down with them kinda women.

Dude sounds like a pushover/"nice guy" gone amok.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.