what is in the make-up of a "good" man?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

some people call the good man weak i don't agree with that at all. as long as he can take care of himself and take care of his family then that's a good man. a lot of women misuse a good man and take him for granted. then a long come Rashun thug life and they worship the ground he walks on lol. not all women but some women are like that haha don't act right until some nigga go upside their head hello walls lol. it shouldn't take all that drama thats not love nor a good man. if he gotta do that you don't need him. a good man don't have all the right answers but he try's to find a solution to the problem or problems to what he is going through with his woman or family instead of walking out on them. that's a good man but at the same time if things are not working out after all he has done then yes get out of there but still be there for the kids if any is involved. it seems to me that only a real woman knows how to appreciate all that a good man does for her,so in conclusion real men are good men and real women love good men. but if you get a thug and a bitch together in a relationship lol look out world haha cause some shit is always jumping off haha. some women make the mistake with trying to change a man you can't change a man ladies. depending on how good you love him and how much you love him he will change and become that good man that you need in your life if he really love you. he would change from all the wrong things that he is doing to make it work for you and him. that's not necessarily going to happen but that's how i feel. and if he don't change then you need to let him go.

here's your spin off samii

p.s. i love you haha
    test
  2. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

haha thnx for doing the leg work. i for sure wasn't gonna make a new thread hahaha
    test
  3. Crusty Dagger

Crusty Dagger New Member

test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you need to spray and clean up the lil do do balls you left here mister
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lol hey whats up rip

you ve been owning these forums since 45 BC it seems
    test
  6. Crusty Dagger

Crusty Dagger New Member

^ my bad....
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

ok cool now get them out my thread go use them for Christmas ornaments.
    test
  8. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

ummm, I'm starting to see that problem with a lot of good men are they are pushovers... it's okay to be a good man, but you have to have some backbone. My idea of someone who probably fits this description is in the mold of a Will Smith or a Denzel. I do think females find guys with more edge (bad boy types) more attractive and fun though
    test
  9. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

A man will change when a man decides he needs to change. Same for a woman. Being convinced you could change that person is worldly thinking. The guy I am talking to now is a really strong-minded, goal-oriented man. I mean REALLY. & he does so much he amazes me. He's a good man not only to me but generally to everyone and I admire that a lot. Jesus lol...he is like the total package.
    test
  10. Aubscene

Aubscene ...Aubz...

There is no "make-up" to a good man. It is what it is.
    test
  11. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Women will give you a laundry list of 'sensitive, caring'-like qualities but few truly know what they want in a man at the end of the day.
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

Women want a man who's good in bed.

If he's good in bed then he's a good man.

My sources on the female psyche have been authenticated.
    test
  13. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

most bitches i know take advantage of "Good Men".
    test
  14. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

Women converted me. I used to be a 100% good man until i got stepped on 1 too many times. I NEVER used to call woman "bitches". I NEVER used to disrespect woman on any level. But after my experience's with them, i know why they have the title bitches now. A bitch is a bitch and she needs to know shes a bitch otherwise shes gonna walk all over you. Im not saying you cant respect your bitch, but she needs to be your bitch otherwise she will chew you up and spit you out. And i never used to think like that, honest to god. My mom raised me as a single parent. I used to be strongly against all that. But as i've gotten older i realize you can be a nice guy, but you still got a be a nice guy to your BITCH.
    test
  15. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

see, it all comes down 2 knowin the difference between bein a "good man" and bein a straight punk....

u can be a nice guy, cater 2 ur girls needs, listen when she speaks, all that. but if u ALWAYS foldin to her every whim (on some passive aggresive shit), chances r u'r gonna get stepped on here and there. and either consciously or subconsciously, shes gonna realize that she owns u and can walk all over u. u gotta have SOME backbone. that dont mean u gotta smack ya girl up and all that, but u gotta show some sense of manhood and stand ya ground when its necessary. my experience is that a woman will respect u more if shes made 2 recognize that side of u, as well as ur nice guy side....

just like a woman has 2 set a dude straight once in awhile, it works the other way as well....
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

^^^wrong.

you gotta let the woman manipulate you. Rather, let her THINK she's manipulating you. Let her think her every whim is being catered to.

She'll lose her attraction for you and instead will develop a psychological addiction to controlling you.

You'll be that little chi wah wah in her purse.

Let this situation simmer for a few months.

You must accept the fact that she'll be out fucking big dogs whenever she can.

Then, after she's comfortable with her chi wah wah ......

You show her that you've been manipulating her the whole time.

You were in fact a puppet master controlling her every move.

She'll be flabbergasted and right away she'll fall irrevocably and irretrievably in love.

"But what about those big dogs on the weekends" you ask? Why, that was you wearing those Mission Impossible facial disguises. You simply learned and applied her turn-ons (you knew them by studying her turn-offs, of which you gathered info during the day as yourself.)

No woman can resist this game. It takes cunning, it takes patience, it takes much cloak and dagger subterfuge ... but it's airtight and highly rewarding.
    test
  17. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

^^^wrong.

the shit u talkin bout is 4 lil girls, or women with a lil girl mentality. games r 4 children, my friend. u want a grown woman with a grown woman's mindset, she'll see right thru that "game"...
    test
  18. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

Vote= Big Stykz. That was a dumb ass post Joro
    test
  19. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I could say the same thing about a lot of men I know.

Imperial1
    test
  20. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

duh obviously
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.