What is cheating? (Males read and discuss but DONT answer)

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by R-Tistic, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

For the FEMALES, what would you say about each situation....would you answer it as:
    A. Cheating
    B. Borderline cheating/very innapropriate
    C. Innapropriate, but lightweight
    D. Not cheating
    I am sure that some of these will have the same answer from everybody but using those 4 options, how would you respond to each of these if you found out your man was doin it?

1. Getting a girl's number
    2. Flirting
    3. Making comments about females who walk by at a club
    4. Dancin with another girl at the club (whether you are there or not)
    5. Dancin, but feelin on the girl sexually
    6. Tongue Kissin
    7. Kiss on cheek
    8. Gettin Head
    9. Suckin a girls tit
    10. Givin a girl head
    11. Fingerin a girl
    12. Feelin a girl's tits
    13. Gettin a stripper-type lap dance, meanin the girl is full or partially naked, and he's not touchin her at all
    14. Gettin stripper-type lap dance but he's suckin her tits or feelin on her whole body
    15. Talkin to his ex-girl on the phone after he said he's done with her
    16. Takin another girl out and payin, without your permission
    17. Kickin it with another girl at his or her house/dorm/apartment/shelter without tellin you
    18. Buyin a girl any kind of gift who's not his relative or close homegirl
    19. Givin a girl his number who is obviously feelin him
    20. Buyin a girl a drink at a club who he doesn't know
    test
  2. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Keep in mind that I am engaged. The more involved a relationship you are in (at least for me) changes the way I view certain things as cheating or not.

1. Getting a girl's number Borderline..it shows intention..if I can turn down numbers, so can he. A first time offense wouldn't end the relationship...might end the engagement lol..and cause a shit load of drama to the point that he might give me the boot cuz I'd make life a living hell anyways
    2. Flirting I think everybody flirts to a certain extent all through their lives. I don't want to see it, but I'm not naive..I know it does happen.
    3. Making comments about females who walk by at a club Inappropriate..don't let me catch you or find out about it..in fact just don't do it..totally unnecessary
    4. Dancin with another girl at the club (whether you are there or not) I'm too jealous to let it slide, even if it was in a totally non sexual way..again if it was to ever happen you better hope you good at keeping your shit on the downlow
    5. Dancin, but feelin on the girl sexually Cheating..touching in any way in that type of manner is where I draw the line
    6. Tongue Kissin Cheating..relationship ending.
    7. Kiss on cheek Cheating...when dealing with my man anyways
    8. Gettin Head Cheating...relationship ending..likely to get your dick cut off
    9. Suckin a girls tit Cheating...relationship ending
    10. Givin a girl head Cheating..relationship ending..I hope your tongue rots off
    11. Fingerin a girl Cheating...relationship ending
    12. Feelin a girl's tits Cheating...relationship ending
    13. Gettin a stripper-type lap dance, meanin the girl is full or partially naked, and he's not touchin her at all Cheating...lotta females think differently..like it's okay if my man goes to a strip club...whatever. There's a lot of things I don't agree with about strippers and I don't want my man going to strip clubs and shit like that. If he needs that than he needs a new woman.
    14. Gettin stripper-type lap dance but he's suckin her tits or feelin on her whole body Cheating..relationship ending
    15. Talkin to his ex-girl on the phone after he said he's done with her Depends on the situation...what was the conversation about...are they still friends, ect
    16. Takin another girl out and payin, without your permission Cheating..that's a date last time I checked
    17. Kickin it with another girl at his or her house/dorm/apartment/shelter without tellin you Suspect...but I'd want to hear the story before I'd go and get pissed..dudes can have girl friends..although I still find it a rare occurance that platonic relationships between men and women truley exist.
    18. Buyin a girl any kind of gift who's not his relative or close homegirl Well if she isn't a relative or close homegirl it looks off eh...not cheating but again..suspect
    19. Givin a girl his number who is obviously feelin him See #1...only maybe a bit more serious in my books
    20. Buyin a girl a drink at a club who he doesn't know Not necessary...I mean no guy just buys a girl a drink out of the goodness of his heart

**Awaits male response..ohh i know they got so much to say lol
    test
  3. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

Interesting .... very interesting. Well, for your fiance's sake, I hope you give good lapdances ... LOL

Wait, maybe I should edit that out ... could be suspect for cheating .... :tongue:
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

good thread
    test
  5. Pro-deuce

Pro-deuce Guest

duh to all these questions.... guys KNOW when its right or wrong to do something. they KNOW whether they girl will get mad or not. so all of those, or none of those could be cheating.... Cheating is making your woman jealous.
    test
  6. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

B.That shit is not cool. It starts the whole process!!

2. Flirting
    D.Nooope...that ain't nothing. Plus I'm a flirt so..

D.That isn't cheating...It's observation! lol

D. As long as he indicates he's dancing then it's cool. I mean, If I don't feel like it one day and he wants to dance then ok...But just be careful how close you get!

B.Now that is just not cool. F**K that!

6. Tongue Kissin
    A.Yes, that is considered cheating to me.

7. Kiss on cheek
    C.It isn't cool but I know I'll kiss a good friend on the cheek. But that shiot is minimal when you have a significant other!

8. Gettin Head
    A.Yes that shiot is cheating!!!!

9. Suckin a girls tit
    A.Yes that shiooot is cheating!!

10. Givin a girl head
    A. I mean really...F**K YEAH THAT IS CHEATING!!!!

11. Fingerin a girl
    A.Yes, that is too...you have NOOO business doing it you f**king freak!!

12. Feelin a girl's tits
    C.That is lightweight unless they are like cuddled up somewhere. but if he's just being an asshole than it's just jerk behavior!

13. Gettin a stripper-type lap dance, meanin the girl is full or partially naked, and he's not touchin her at all
    C.No it's not cheating. i don't like that shiot but it isn't cheating

14. Gettin stripper-type lap dance but he's suckin her tits or feelin on her whole body
    B.That shit is just wrong and he's a jerk for doing it!! Out of line!!

B. or C. depending on how often they talk. it's not col though. it's just not productive to the relationship!

B. Unless it's business you don't need to pay for that biyaaaaaatch.!

17. Kickin it with another girl at his or her house/dorm/apartment/shelter without tellin you
    B. borderline A., I mean...you need to let me know and i need to know who this girl is. I mean why you kicking it with her. i'm your girl..You want to kick it with her bring her to our house and she can bring one of her dude friends. none of that bullshiot!

B.I mean if he isn't one of the mentioned girls why is he buying her anything???

B.That is just dumb business, borderline A.

C. That's just a waste of money. i mean...but it's cool. She might be depressed or just looking real good!

To me, cheating has to be a sexual behavior. If he isn't acting on intentions to be sexual or in a relationship with the girl..it's not cheating. he could just be an asshole,lol!
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

secret santa at the office xmas party
    test
  8. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

ahhhhh...touche!
    test
  9. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

1.Getting a girls Number:
    C--Generally inappropriate unless they're in the same class/co-workers/etc.. He can have female friends and he's gotta have a way to get a hold of them.. But don't hide anything from me.
    2.Flirting
    B--Borderline because.. I flirt and I know that about myself.. As long as its a lil innocent flirtation that leads no where.. I can't be a hypocrit..
    C--Wait, Am I there when he does it? If so, I might laugh.. or I might give him the " I'm gonna kick your ass" look depending on the comment.. If he's with his boys.. whatever, he's with his boys.. He's gonna say what he's gonna say..
    4.Dancin with another girl at the club (whether you are there or not)
    B--Borderline because (like #2) I dance with other guys at the club when he's not there.. If he was there and I did it...that would seem weird unless it was a friend.. but whatever.. If it was like his ex girlfriend he was dancing with--hell no.
    A
    6. Tongue Kissin
    A
    7. Kiss on cheek
    B-Depending on who it is.
    8. Gettin Head
    A
    9. Suckin a girls tit
    A
    10. Givin a girl head
    A
    11. Fingerin a girl
    A
    12. Feelin a girl's tits
    A
    D--wait.. only D if she actually IS a stripper, not if she's just some chick at random
    A--None of that, thanks.
    C--He wouldn't want anything to do with her anyways.. but if he did.. I'd wanna know why.
    D--uhh.. permission? I'm not his mommy.. If he's hiding it then its C, if not then D.
    C--Don't hide things.
    D--His money he can do whatever he wants with it..
    B--Not cheating but a big no-no.. I'd be pissed.
    C--I guess.. I dunno.. Might bug me a little.
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

my friend tried that at a strip club, boy did he get his ass thrown out of their quick, he got blacklisted from there since it was his 3rd time trying that...

we made his ass wait outside by the car until we were done inside..
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm married. So almost all of this is a no no. Just wouldn't go down smoothly lol.

I also think that if your partner is doing something HE/SHE wouldn't do infront of you. Is a no no. If you can't do it while they're there. You shouldn't be doing it at all.

1. Getting a girl's number -- B. I think think it's "cheating" but it's borderline for sure. No need to be GETTING a girls number. If she just gives it, then whatever. You know where the trash is. But getting it from her, that's suspect.

2. Flirting-- D. I'm a huge ass flirt. I do it far too much. All in good fun tho. So I don't consider this cheating. Even if he were to do it. Although, there are sometimes you can cross the line and then this would become C.

3. Making comments about females who walk by at a club-- C. It happens. It's in both female and male instinct to be attracted to opposite sex. But it all depends what kind of comments come from your mouth. Anything sexual is going over the line. But just saying she looks "good" or is "attractive" whatever. That's not bad.

4. Dancin with another girl at the club (whether you are there or not)--B. That shit would just not happen. I don't care how you're dancing! lol I don't go out and dance with dudes when I'm out. I expect him to do the same. (Although, on some occasions I've just been out dancin with the girls and guys will come up and start dancing. If they get to touchy feely I go else where....so It could also become a C. Depending, I guess)

5. Dancin, but feelin on the girl sexually--A. Don't do it PERIOD. No need to.

6. Tongue Kissin-- A. Again, no need to be doin so.

7. Kiss on cheek--B/C. It all depends WHY it's a kiss on the cheek and who to.

8. Gettin Head--A. He'd be out faster then he could walk in.

9. Suckin a girls tit--A. Same as above. His bags would be OUT.

10. Givin a girl head--A. Not happening and no excuse for it.

11. Fingerin a girl--A. He'd know better then to even TRY comin home.

12. Feelin a girl's tits--A. Yep, not happening.

13. Gettin a stripper-type lap dance, meanin the girl is full or partially naked, and he's not touchin her at all--C. I prolly could get over this. But it's not something I'd like to know my husband is doing. But I do enjoy the male strippers...So I could prolly let it slide...lol

14. Gettin stripper-type lap dance but he's suckin her tits or feelin on her whole body--A. Divorce papers would be waiting.

15. Talkin to his ex-girl on the phone after he said he's done with her--B. It just wouldn't happen.
    16. Takin another girl out and payin, without your permission--B. No need for it....His money should be spent on his family. Not some random broad.

17. Kickin it with another girl at his or her house/dorm/apartment/shelter without tellin you--B. Wouldn't happen. If it did, it wouldn't happen again a second time.

18. Buyin a girl any kind of gift who's not his relative or close homegirl--B. Again, no need to be doing so. We've been married 6yrs. He hasn't done it yet. He doesn't need to start lol

19. Givin a girl his number who is obviously feelin him--B. Huge NO NO. If he can do this. He obviously isn't happy at home. So he needs to tell me before he does this shit. If he doesn't want in a relationship with me. No point in wasting both our time if he's even considering giving his number out.

20. Buyin a girl a drink at a club who he doesn't know--B. Nah. You don't just buy someone a drink. More so if you don't know them.
    test
  12. Go'diloX

Go'diloX "CEO of tha SOUF"

Im a ole' head....and ALL that shit cheatin ta me...cause when you with your man..he's suppose to be into you...all other girls...should spoil his view....so...

and another thing...show me one thing on tha list...he'll let you get away with.....NOT ONE....cause they all pussies...who can't handle shit....case closed...
    test
  13. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

seriously...some of those questions dont even need to be asked......
    test
  14. R-Tistic

That's what most of us would think....but I asked some just to see, because suprisingly I've heard girls say some of those weren't cheating, so that's the reason I made this. My homegirl's ex boyfriend had got hed from a girl, and she was on some "well I am not happy about it but he wasn't really cheating, because he wasn't fuckin her" and I was like wtf??? So yeah...even though some of those may be obvious cheating to some people, there are some who still think, or at least act, like some of that is alright
    test
  15. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

If they're all pussies that can't handle shit, why would you wanna be with them?

I think it'd be nice to live in a world where your man was with you and didn't look at another chick at all, but that just isn't realistic. If I start worrying about him lglancing at another chick I'm gonna lose sight of the fact that he cares about me and treats me right.. Admiring other people is something both sexes do on a daily basis.. What sets good men/women apart from the dogs is their ability to control urges and sexual impluses.. If he's staring at another chick all instense, drooling, or completely ignoring me if I'm right in front of him then I'll be offended but those actions would be disrespectful to me regardless of if we were dating or not, thats just being a dick.
    test
  16. Go'diloX

Go'diloX "CEO of tha SOUF"

test
  17. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

if he was gettin head....he was prolly fuckin HER....or atleast fuckin somebody else

homegirl is a dummy......
    test
  18. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

DAMN you hate men ... *shrug* Maybe when you get older you'll feel differently. [kissu]

And we're not allowed to answer any of these anyway ... We're bound by Rapmusic Law, as set forth by the creator of the thread, Mr. R-Tistic. [rwa]
    test
  19. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

B

2. Flirting

B

C

D

B

6. Tongue Kissin

A

7. Kiss on cheek

C

8. Gettin Head

B

9. Suckin a girls tit

A

10. Givin a girl head

A

11. Fingerin a girl

A

12. Feelin a girl's tits

A

C

A

B

B

B

B

B

C

Imperial1
    test
  20. R-Tistic

Imperial....so y do you feel that him gettin head isn't as bad as tongue kissin, fingerin, suckin tits, or gettin a major lap dance? That's interesting
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.