What is a free beat making software?

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by MidwayMonstersProd, Jul 28, 2013.

1. MidwayMonstersProd

MidwayMonstersProd Member

i cant find any good ones and most of them have price tags.. im looking for a totally free software thats not a trial or something like that.. any ones that are free though have bad reviews so just gimme some names if you know any.. thanks:)
    test
  2. zipperhedjoe

zipperhedjoe Conrad murray, mic killa

i know you aint lookin for a trial but fl studio demo is probably the best. You get all the features of the full $1000 version except that you cant open saved project files
    test
  3. seotrent

seotrent New Member

Visit this site, not for free but a very good software..
    test
  4. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

a free beat software is: useless. How far do you think you'll get in a free car with an empty tank of gas: no where. Save up 500 bucks for a program or get a cheap Akai MPC or which ever pad sampler and make beats like Alchemist. Not trying to be an ass hole, just REALLY GOOD advice.
    test
  5. MidwayMonstersProd

i know ive learned that already but still thanks.. im either goin to get DUBturbo or Fl 10.. not sure yet i will do research on both.. im just waiting for the money
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I am pretty sure computer music will have some available daw's for free, and well as plug ins......get a midi keyboard, I would find it hard to reach full potential on a qwerty only level.....try whatever demos you feel like, different brains click with different programs, and many people are very loyal and opinionated about which is best so form your own opinion as well.....I have long since used logic, but I haven't used logic x yet, however logic is at the top in terms of value, and amongst the most loved......Live is one loved by many, and it is great too, but expensive.....I still have never touched FL, I have always liked my mpc, triton, and logic and reason.....
    test
  7. MidwayMonstersProd

im actually going to get Dr. Drum ive determined it the best for beginners compared to DUBturbo and FL Studio
    test
  8. Lord Lav

Lord Lav Member

test
  9. D Funkdafied

D Funkdafied D-Funkdafied Music

There aren't many good ones that you can get free.
    I suggest investing one or getting a good software the alternative way (if you know what I am talking about)...

So many good software out there..

www.dfunkdafiedbeats.com
    test