What is a "BAD" girl to you?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by lyricalpriest, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

IMHO; a Bad girl isn't a female that can cuss u smooth the fuck out, or got the most boyfriends on the side, or how many tricks she can pull, or how much she can exploit her sexuality w/o any shame. Nah. That aint a bad chick, a bad chick do what you wish u could do. Pay her own bills, buy her own shit, respect herself and others(including men) . Be a role model to younger ladies. Change her enviroment for the better, some people got the game fucked up thinkin' u gotta be messy to be a boss bitch, or you gotta beat another chick up to be the baddest. WTF? Since when is it ok for woman to behave like animals? Yawl know how to back it up n drop it like its hot but I bet u dnt even know what is a "curtsy"... You aint bad Ma, you just another lost girl. Our woman needa step it up b/c they are the most important thing for the future of our kids. I'm sure NO ONE gonna like what I just said. But idgaf, maybe one "bad bitch" will recognize what I mean, and that's all that matters. One person @ a time, can change the world bc shit looks pretty pathetic right now FTW!!
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

in my eyes a bad girl always has a vagina tattoo
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that be an independent woman rather than a bad girl tho?
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

nah, an independent chick is a bad chick.. a retard is what i mentioned above
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

Lyrical presist
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.