What inspires you to battle and get battle???

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by imbettethenyou, Sep 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbettethenyou

imbettethenyou New Member

What inspires you to battle and get better???

Just an age old question, what inspires mcs to battle, and what do they do to get better when battling live.
    test
  2. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

I have to compensate for my small penis size; therefore, I have to battle. lol
    Nah, seriously, though. I think that battlin is the best feelin in the world. To me, it's all about havin sex, battlin, and gettin high. Those are the best feelings in the world, man.
    For me, it's such a great feeling when people cheer at somethin you said and you hear this roar from the crowd, that's good shit.

PEACE!!!
    test
  3. DiSs-Able

DiSs-Able Longlive Nokas

test
  4. D-T

D-T New Member

It's fun making people look stupid. It's also fun seeing what other people can do on the mic and meeting new people to do songs with, its cool when you spit your best shit at that person and he still rips you and it makes you wanna get better, but at the heat of the moment you just wanna kill them when they're clownin on you haha..and a few hours later you like damn that foos sick haha
    test
  5. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

^^^
    Yea, that's true.
    And, this shit just happened to me today, it's great battlin somebody who always talks shit. Like Freshman at my school (I'm a sophmore, so it's not a huge age difference) was talkin about how he can serve anybody that walks by. I fuckin sonned that kid. He had NO idea that I have a lot of experience in battling in real tournies. This kid was askin for it, too.
    But that's another great feelin, servin somebody that you know is just askin for it.

PEACE!!!
    test
  6. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

chili fritos.
    test
  7. GrtWht88

GrtWht88 New Member

still got those chilli cheese fritos in my tummy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.