What Inspires HFK

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TheBeeShine, Jul 3, 2013.

1. TheBeeShine

TheBeeShine Member

test
  2. JustJ123

JustJ123 Well-Known Member

Joke books.
    test
  3. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

• There's expressing your opinion and there's being an asshole. Guess which one you're doing? Stop it.
    oh my god , bee shine kill urself for this 1

let me guess ....... adam sandler ? carlos mencia ??? or uh... yea joke books ^ ...... googling "racial puns " .... uh ... dropping out of school before he learned how to put together sentences ????

real question for anybody that knows : is english his 1rst language ?????? did he grow up somewhere else then moved to canada ?????? nigga sounds fucken retarded ...... worst "rapper " of ALL TIME ........ and i have been watching battles forever......... never heard someone as dumb and shitty as this fat lispy fagget

he needs to get into like ....... idk bagging groceries or something , anything involving his mind or speech is beyond his capabilities
    test
  4. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

i actually speak french, farsi and english.
    and i have never stole anything from google faggot. i write my own shit.
    and like i said in the interview, you haters know me and i dont know you so that makes you a loser. youre here talking shit about me yet you say youve been "watching my battles forever". creepy lol
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

All I Know is That.
    test
  6. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

test
  7. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Who is HFK?
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

test
  9. nnnnnnnnn

wheres the part where u defend ur horrible writing

if i were u , i would have just blamed it on google lol

but yea u didnt clarify if english was ur first language or not ..... cuz if its not ur 1rst language then i dont blame u for sounding so goofy ...

and isnt it telling enough , that ppl are saying u get ur raps from google/joke books etc ??? dont u feel embarrassed at all ?? nobody accuses ored or big t of that .... but that comes up with u over and over ......... idk
    test
  10. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

English is my first language and my writing is incredible. Don't get it twisted woman! How do you have time to be online? Shouldn't you be wearing some faggot ass pyjamas and making chicken noodle soup for your girl while shes out fucking your friends ?
    test
  11. nnnnnnnnn

your writing is incredible ??????? man ... where do i begin ???? do u really want me to quote ur raps ??? u REALLY dont want me to do that .... u would look like a fool to all 3 rapmusic.com users ......

yea i actually am wearing pajamas and making chicken noodle soup ......., u ripped me
    test
  12. nnnnnnnnn

hfk , u would KILL IT if u did a youtube channel for pre-teens like um........ that dude that does the =D channel ?? fuck i forgot who it is

your humor is for very young ppl ...... thats not a bad thing , but i think battle rap is not the outlet for ur humor , u need to aim for the same crowd that this guy aims for ----------->

test
  13. nnnnnnnnn

can i PLEASE get someone in here to confirm i bodied hfk ?????? i told this nigga he needs to aim for the =3 audience ....... come on now

i killed this guy
    test
  14. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Actually you got bodied when you admitted to watching his battles forever and he advised he doesn't know who you are. I would say HFK Is not the best pen game. But to deny that he's got a good sense of humor in the battle ish is haterish. I think if he upped some of his writing a bit he would actually be incredibly hard to beat because of it.

Remember this is the same dude who had very debatable losses vs Diz and Pat Stay and bodied Madness
    test
  15. nnnnnnnnn

omg lol ^

i love u @FeedMeMore

areu on the new site ??? cuz i kinda like u overall , i like how u fite me so much

are u on with the same name ??
    test
  16. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

"So i was at a barbecue with Charron the other day..."
    test
  17. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Haven't joined there yet but I might. I'll be honest I don't want to join there as I really don't like EF and think he's a clown who got a position on this site that gassed him up to some level of importance. I can only imagine him there
    test
  18. MAKOTO.

MAKOTO. HACK DETECTOR

lol i thought it was madness haha
    test
  19. Boom

Boom paradox

hfk is best rapper alive. got him tatted on me, nh
    test