what im paying for wm>what your paying for wm

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I'm not paying anything...which means your being paid to watch it
    test
  3. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

gut, you are aware that paying some shady dude on the internet $3 or whatever for a stream of a ppv he bought is basically a nerdy version of what real people with actual friends do when they get together and pitch in to buy the ppv and watch it on a real tv with other human beings, right? it's not like you've come up with some grand scheme to cheat the system or anything.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

do you realize this is 2010 and theres cables to connect your computer to you big screen?.. sure as hell beats paying $55 for this shit...
    test
  5. E. Fate

E. Fate aka Koffee Blakk

Shiit, me and Priceless heading out with friends to the Winghouse and gonna watch that shit there..fuck that
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

i love how gut always ignores abz' entire post when he replies to him.
    test
  7. Diasick

Diasick this guy

how did i ignore it?

he implied that i was going to watch tv on my computer where as he is watching it on a real tv.... how am i not watching it on a real tv with an adapter? and my computer monitor> your real tv.
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

yeah but 3 dollars is kind of much when you can watch it for free
    test
  9. Diasick

Diasick this guy

those free streams come with blury quality and they get shut down and you gotta go find another one....
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

who said anything about a stream?

watch it for free at a bar or over at someone's house where I don't gotta pay shit..also you can download shortly after it's over and watch it, just pop it on a usb drive and plug into TV

all far better then paying 3 dollars for it.
    test
  11. Diasick

Diasick this guy

its not the same as watching it live
    test
  12. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

Well, not really. Saying what he's paying > what you're paying actually just means he's paying more than you, which is true.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Diasick

Diasick this guy

why are we so technical in here... Jesus Christ
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

who gives a shit?...then i got the ability to fast forward which is a must for any WWE programing or PPV. It's the same program and same quality which I can watch on my own time.
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

:funny: yeah i think he may have implied that...... but i mean you seem to have missed the overall gist of his post and just nitpicked at that particular aspect that doesn't really skirt what he was saying at all.

but since you like to nitpick, i'm on board..... because i really doubt that the kind of quality you're getting by paying $3.50 for a stream over the interweb is really up to current television standards on either end of the operation. and i believe that is true regardless of what price you put on it.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

oops i think i just missed the real point gut was making. his monitor > my real tv.

now that i've at least mentioned it i will slip out again without commenting on it.
    test
  17. Diasick

Diasick this guy

no its HD quality... he payed for it and got a tv to computer adapter to stream through the VLC player which has TV quality streams... believe me if it was bad quality i would be complaining about it... there's really no quality difference from watching the real event..

this is nothing that i can't do my self but i don't actually want to pay for anymore wrestling PPV's even tho i would get what i pay for it from the people that subscribe to my site.. i would say theres atleast 200 subscribers paying $10/month
    test
  18. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

Yeah, we get so hung up on facts and shit around here when we should just be making random declarations with little/no regard for the truth.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

Yeah, god forbid you actually put money in the pockets of the people who are providing you with the four hours of entertainment that you're obviously looking forward to.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. Diasick

Diasick this guy

none of you make any facts.... there opinions... im sure we all been wrestling fans long enough to know the facts..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.