What if it feel's like god isn't answering your prayer's??

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

:funny::funny::funny: thats funny BP. you must not remember i ripped all 3 of u a new asshole in the cypher. :nahnah::shake::shake:

sidenote: LP i aint forgot about the song i just been busy during the holidays
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Lol. Whoa whoa whoa. Ive never b ina cypher w u
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Only person from og rm days that has seen or heard me spit is busta.
    An no one could fuck with either of us 10 years ago either let alone now.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

test
  5. TheBigPayback

Lollllll^^^^^
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

haha that thread is awesome

anyways back to LPs thread here i also wanted to say something

events in your life, whether you see them as negative or positive is up to you. Negative and positive are relative. To one guy a negative event could be no big deal to another. Its all individual. You can combat depressive thoughts and negative feelings by deciding to flip the negative to a positive. Dont worry about thinking negatively, the majority of the world is wired to do this its not weird. But because people do it blindly without realizing their brains get used to that line of thinkin. It will take training to get your mind to think the other way. So you gotta be concious about it and start flipping it whenever you can. Pretty soon youll see how deeply this line of thinking affects everything you say and do, and youll realize that holy fuck it was really a choice all this time i just didnt realize it and youll also say holy fuck this is the secret to life, being happy and its all as easy as just being happy.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

:dead: @ the holy fuck.. great words of wisdom sir.. and btw, my baby ma was catholic. so idk if we was unequally yoked.. but we went to church together.. i take my daughter to church as much as possible especially if i have her during the weekend.. she say's halleluja and er thing..
    test
  8. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Well, there's yer prahblem!!

This is essentially the same as the philosophy behind Disappearance of the Universe (really good book even if the premise of it is probably a lie, the view points would do the world a lot of good)

the motto I live by, taken from

http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1297055-gospel-dan.html

"Forgiveness is not about giving permission to someone who you think has wronged you to no longer feel guilt, forgiveness is about realizing the action you see as wrong doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things."

it's also a tenet in nearly every religion, but seems to just get overlooked for some reason
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

so basically the reason why I've harboured so much inner pain .. is b/c i haven't been able to forgive my baby mother or god for not letting me get things "my way" so to speak.

deep....
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

test
  11. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

sort of, but not...more like, because you haven't forgiven yourself for wanting it your way
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

ohhhh okay... ya that makes sense. ima work on that .. u niggas is smart thanks.. no troll
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.