What if it feel's like god isn't answering your prayer's??

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

and you feel like it's either he help's or you die??
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

then id recommend a shrink
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

firstly, you can't keep adding apostraphes to every word (prayer's, feel's).

you do realize they end up reading prayer is, and feel is, making no sense at all.

kind of like your question, which makes no sense what so ever, no matter how i read it.

:numaan:
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

rephrase your question then.

unless you're asking the lord for a cure for your cancer.

then i suggest you stop that, and seek medical help immediately.

you can put your faith in the lord, but wear your seat belt.

test
  7. lyricalpriest

nah i mean like.. I only want what god want's for me. but some time's it's like damn what he want's for me gotta a nigga hurting bad out here.. naw'msayin'.. i feel like well damn if u want me to go thru this then take a nigga to the after life now coz this is some bull shit..
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Because God answers prayers that are aligned with his world. So u may need to change the question ur asking him rather than the result ur looking for. Jesus said to pray to the father in his name and it will be done. So theres some nessicary actions u must take to have ur prayers answeres. It must be his will so u would pray that whatever ur asking IS "according to Gods will be done"
    This should accompany your prayers. Also it must coinside with the bible. If its a promise in the bible its already granted. So ud pray "you said by his stripes i am healed" we know that its Gods will for us to be healed. So u must express that u indeed recieve the(se)
    promises.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Study. Your just not versed enough in what Gods will actually IS. What he promosed, and what he will do.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Id venture to say the origin, of whatever these problems are, came about from something u did, said, or believed that wasnt quite parrallel with the word to begin with.

But no God does not want u to go thru bad things. God doesnt author anything bad. He can however be hindered by something thats keeping a seperation between u. So if thats the case u need to start pulling away at those things. God will notice of your trying and step in to lift the burden with blessings as long as ur diligant and honestly put ur heart into doing what u can do action wise aboit something.
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

a bleezy always helps 2
    test
  12. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

[​IMG]
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

TBH.. i just want to see my daughters.. get along with their mother's and be a Good Dad.. but my baby mama's don't talk to me, i barely get to see my daughters and I know all i can do is make myself more financially respourcefull.. but in the mean-time it's the darkest storm to ever weather.. b/c while im facing the storm I'm watching my beloved on the sidelines watching me get beat the fuck up..
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

maybe he does, you just dont listen

also, god isnt santa clause.

everything that happens in your life is supposed to happen. There are no mistakes or missed opportunities, if it feels like there were, just remember it played out exactly like its supposed to in order to teach you something, make you tougher, progress the story of your life.

so dont worry, dont stress. Change your way of thinking. YOU control your own brain. So if youre always thinking negative its cuz its what you always do and have made it easy for your brain to think that way. What you gotta do is recognize when this is occuring and switch the thought to positive.

your thoughts are controllable.
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

no offense to yall, but fuck the majority of these post in this thread. it takes alotta balls to post what u just did LP, and as u kno im not religious so ill give a practical answer. idk what issues u have with ur baby mama's but my advice to u is to fix it by any means necessary ASAP bcuz at a certain point your kids will remember how u were hardly there and it will be hard to ever get close to them. ive heard u speak in this thread so i kno u can come up with something that will convince them you have good intentions. fam comes first my dude put this computer down and make the call now. 1
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

or he could do a runner.

if he really wants to be a black man.

test
  17. TheBigPayback

I agree with jay in that ur gonna have to have a civil relationship with her. Reach out, walk in love, and learn from yoir situation so u dont repeat the issue that began the problem.
    The unequally yoked thing rings true here to, but since u are now yoked its up to u to set the example because u have more than she does.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

So she wont let u see ur kid? Take em to church. Think she could refuse u something like that.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

wowzers. I agree with busta too.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Hey bust i say u tutor jay bee and ill tutor lp at rap, at the end of the month well have the sanctuary audio war of world views in the form of song. Lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.