what if brett favre goes to the vikings?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by PiffInDaHamper, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

sucks? prove it....the numbers he produces proves he's a great QB...

Mammoth oline that didn't block...
    test
  2. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

he was 3rd in passing yards

[​IMG]

hes going on his 4th year in the NFL. he has had a better first 3 years than peyton manning

kill yourself, stop challenging me, you all make no sense

cutlers biggest threats for the future have just finished their rookie campaign

joe flacco should not be slept on either...
    test
  3. PiffInDaHamper

flozel adams is trash

that o line is all underachievers

cowtoys suck as a whole, romo IS their best player

this guy toker dosent know shit, hes a casual fan

look at what happen when tony no homo got injured. brad johnson a proven vet couldnt handle the load romo was leading

romo > cowtoys
    test
  4. PiffInDaHamper

in his 2nd year he threw nearly 3500 yards
    test
  5. PiffInDaHamper

aaron rodgers vs jay cutler will be a matchup for the next 10 years
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I agree with this although you shouldn't sleep on such names as Jason Witten and DeMarcus Ware....those guys are monsterous...but its clear the cowboys are a different team with and without Romo...Saying Romo is terrible is a bad statement..especially without proof
    test
  7. PiffInDaHamper

yup

jason witten is insane...hes one of the best TE. i think greg olsen will be better than him tho lol

and ware had the most sacks last year, hes a beast
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lets not get carried away here lol
    test
  9. PiffInDaHamper

test
  10. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

yea cus numbers tell the whole story huh.. ur probably one the idiots that voted shuan alexander for mvp huh

an u can talk down on his oline all u want.. ive watched brady and rofl'burger win 5 SBS with lesser lines.. but whatever.. keep overrated players

and homo isnt the best player on the boys..

witten >>
    ware>>
    davis>>
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

rofl at how dumb u are....u haven't prove romo to be a terrible QB lol all u can say is overrated this and overrated that....

lol have u watched the Oline of the Cowboys? when have they been consistently good?
    test
  12. toker

lol

im the one who told this site bout rodger and now u guys jockin him

but what else is new.. toker >> rmc

u kids get ur info and base your opinions off me

and if u gonna point out cutlers stats u might as well post them all

u know.. like his below avg TD/INT ratio.. 45/32 the last 2 seasons.. the worst part is most those INTS are his fault cus he forces way too many throws.. check this.. ur boy was sacked 11 times which is 2nd best in the NFL yet he still threw 18 ints which is 2nd worse lol..

hell look @ his numbers the last 3 games when the donkeys needed him the most

and no i wouldnt treat the situation the same had u signed rivers mainly cus rivers >> cutler..
    test
  13. toker

l davis is a pro bowler.. gurode has made the PB an is good. adams while somewhat overrated, too many penalties & inconsisntant protection, was still a decent LT n made several PBs.. the right side sucks thou but i dont even remember who u got out there.. it was rivera an columbo.. rivera retired i think.. kosier or something like that??

u know who led the league in sacks given up?? NE and Pitt..

what decent qb wouldnt put up #s with those weapons??

TO = hof wr
    witten = maybe the best overall TE
    solid oline an good run game
    hes had terry glenn and roy williams as #2 wrs...

but i could care less.. im not a boys fan so im not gonna suffer when he fails.. ima be here laughin educating u kids
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

L. Davis is good.
    Gurode has been horrible for the past 2 seasons
    Adams is good but old and false start WAY too much
    Columbo is great
    thats it...inconsisent....Romo has been running for his life half the time since he's started..this line is good at run blocking not passing

This season...maybe but the season NE went to the SB they were monsterous OLines...Brady was rarely touched..Brady has always had a good oline...

When did Romo have Terry Glenn? if u recall Glenn was injuried most of both the season he was there...Roy Williams wasn't used...
    having a Solid oline in the run game doesn't matter if ur oline is trash when protecting the QB.

Witten is the best overall TE
    TO is a hof WR but besides those 2 who did they have?

NE had Moss, Welker, Watson, Stallworth

Dallas has never had that many talented WRs on the field at a time consistently...

smh
    test
  15. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

so u think cutler gonna be better than peyton?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. PiffInDaHamper

i hate aaron rodgers why the fuck would u say im jocking him?
    test
  17. PiffInDaHamper

[wow].
    test
  18. toker

gurode cant be that bad.. over the past 3 seasons they have him avg 3 penalties and 2.5 sacks given up.

no.. NE line has always been avg at best. pretty sure nobody on the oline mad the PB during the first 3 SBs.. maybe damien woody.. in fact NE had the cheapest($$) oline of any SB winner..

matt light is a horrible LT.. heres his sacks given up, 10, 11.5, 3.75, 7.5, 7.5, 6.5, 7.5.. thats pathetic.. we've had a revolving door @ RT the whole time..

glenn was there homos first season.. 06'

and if u bring up that NE wr core why dont u bring up the ones that won the SB?? u know players like troy brown, david patten, branch, givens, etc.. shit brady n moss only played 1 season together lol still broke a ton of record thou

brady does fine with lesser talent unlike homo.. homos had a run game his whole career.. we throw the ball 50 times cus we have no faith in the rbs. outside dillions 1st season here bradys never had a good run game.. i think a smith had a 4.0 ypc when we won the 1st sb.. mad impressive huh

peyton manning is the pampered qb u should be mentioning.. look @ how many 1st rd picks they surround him with.
    test
  19. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

1st rd picks still not given theyll be good. especially late 1st rd picks
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Your never seen him snap or block...its horrible...Romo's ability to evade defenders helped this o-line alot

I said the online of Brady's last SB appearance(the loss to the giants) was good..he was rarely hit except for 3-4 games

Romo played 11 games with Glenn in 06..and 1 playoff game in 07...

run game?

08' NE ranked 6th running Dal ranked 26th(NE had more running attempts(4th) and DAL(25th). Dallas' Running backs were injuried most of the season, looks like a run game for NE..hmmm)
    07'NE was ranked 13th in running Dal ranked 17th(attempts and yrd/game about the same, NE(9th) Dal(20th))...and this is the season Brady had a monster year...soo no faith in your RB is a lie
    06' NE was ranked 12th(6th in attempts) Dal ranked 13th( 12th in attempts)

before romo but brady still around

05' Dal 13th NE 24th
    04' NE 7th Dal 20th
    03' Dal 12th NE 27th
    02' Dal 19th NE 28th

soo where are u getting this 'Romo had a better run game' crap from? from 06-08(years romo and Brady were in the league at the same point NE has the better run game...Dallas hasn't had a top 10 running game in this decade(01 i think they were 3rd), NE had 3.

I'm pretty sure the only reason Brady was mentioned was because you brought him up...P.Manning has had one of the best WR duos for a while now(Harrison, Wayne, Clark...scary)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.