what if brett favre goes to the vikings?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by PiffInDaHamper, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

oh my fault i thought it was bitchinapamper that said i contradicted myself lol. i was being sarcastic towards bitch boy. emmit smith no way near best rb ever
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

hmm could it be cuz i am a rapmusic fan and go to hip hop central to keep up wit music? nigga u post 45 times a day! lmfaoooo. i post 2 times a day...you fail at life fuck nigga
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

no worries my nig
    test
  4. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

jay cutler = hype

kid isnt even a franchise qb.. whats he like the 10th or so best qb?? if he cant even establish himself amongst his peers how the hell is he gonna compete with the all time greats??

BTW favre wasnt the best

and u still smoke pretendo haha
    test
  5. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

these next statments are fact:

1. jay cutler is the best young QB under 26

2. jay cutler has been in the leauge for such a short time but is already about to eclsipse the 10k yard mark. who else in his class has done that? he shat on his class.

3. who dont know what "franchise QB" means. he is actually the epitome of a franchise QB. are you a fucking idiot. if matt stafford is considered a franchise QB then what the fuck is cutler!! hes the new face of the fucking bears just like he was the fucking broncos you dumbass, you dont know shit about sports you lames are just choosing the opposite side of all my posts because you are lames, and you cant stand the fact that im right....actually retort with REAL EVIDENCE, dont just base what your going to say on my posts, if you really had an idea you would counter my argument with a well thought up comparison or something

4.favre is the 2nd best, even though he is the number 1 in all stats....someone has to be there and favre is there! what more can you say! who cares if you dont like him, he is the epitome of a franchise QB too! hes 40 years old and the NFL Still wants him!!!! that has to count for something!!! he has personified what it means to be a quarterback! thats what you base it on! dan marino hasnt because he didnt take his team and lift them beyond greatness! that is a skill and you dont realize it....NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN IN A HUDDLE! A REAL QB MAKES HIS TEAM BETTER THAN WHAT THEY ARE! ask mark sleareth dog......thats all i have to say

5.i just smoked 2 blunts of some kill jones skunk, shut the fuck up you dorkfork
    test
  6. PiffInDaHamper

test
  7. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Lol @ mark schlereth. The same monkey that said t.o not a football player? U fail jus like him. U can't ether somebody on the internet either brotha
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. PiffInDaHamper

t.o isnt a football player

your a fucking idiot...mark s is one of the realest niggas in it
    test
  9. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Word? What is t.o then? Top 5 in every fuckin stat wr wise? Yup! Jus cuz the nigga ultra competitive he not a football player? Fuck outta here nigga. I'm not talkin sports in this thread nemore. Its basketball season anyway....wait yo team at the crib watchin my team ha ha ha
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. toker

matt ryan

useless info.. u really want to compare what hes done to two qbs that very likely could end up as busts?

stafford has the potential to be a franchise qb. dont confuse that for being one.

cutler is in the same boat but he has less time to actually prove it.

brady, manning, rofl'burger, rivers, brees, and warner are all better than him. mcnabb and lil manning are probably better at this point. rodgers, ryan, flacco, cassell, homo, an pussington could all end up better than him.

imo there are two true franchise qbs. brady an manning. some of the other could be labeled franchise qbs i guess but i dont like to lump them with players that are obviously better then their peers. shit i named off 14 qbs that are/could be better than him. that aint franchise kid

haha. ur mom would slapp the shit outta u kid. quit frontin..
    test
  11. PiffInDaHamper

smh

why would my mom care that i smoke piff blunts

and there are plenty of franchise qbs....mcnabb you fucking idiot

only casual fans think brady and manning are the only good qbs

lmao @ hating on cutler in any possible way

yeah if jay got cancer in his throwing arm right now, god forbid, then jason campbell will have a better career than him....

you sound like an idiot reaching for a point to make

cutler has done nothing to say he isnt going to be a top 3 qb in this leauge which most people are expecting him to be.

matt ryan is the only person you can argue vs cutler for newer qbs

hes finally going to be happy on the bears then show the world who the true gunslinger is!

brett favre vs jay cutler 2009!
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Romo > Culter

QB Rating - Romo > Cutler (average 94.1 > 87.1)
    TD Passes - Romo > Cutler (84 > 54)
    INT thrown - Romo > Cutler (46 > 36) bad stat for romo
    Playoff appearance > No Playoff appearance (Romo > Cutler)

You people continue to think Romo is soo terrible yet QB Rating wise...only Tom Brady has a better rating then Romo in the pass 3 yrs and total for the career he's tied with Peyton Manning for tops...I'd take Romo over Cutler any day of the week...not only is he better but he doesn't complain and whine like Cutler does

Current 10 Bests(not in any order)
    Brady, P.Manning, Romo, Brees, McNabb, Big Ben, Warner, Rivers, E.Manning, Rodgers...(excluded the rookies)
    test
  13. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

Piff is the biggest dickrider I've ever come across (internet or real life)
    test
  14. PiffInDaHamper

romo is raw, i never said he wasnt good

hes also been in the NFL longer than cutler

and cutler will have a better career

u lames just hate cut cause hes on the bears! [funny]
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

The Romo comment wasn't just directed towards you....Romo and Favre are very similar....

True Romo has been in the league longer but has only played 8 more games then Culter...

I don't hate the Bears...I'm a Cowboys fan....why would i hate the bears?..
    test
  16. PiffInDaHamper

idk, cause i hate the cowtoys

i dont like any team in the NFC besides the bears
    test
  17. toker

mcnabb is/was overrated.. cant win big games, hella inconsistant, shit for accuracy, not a leader, and much like andy reid, hes been carried by the philly D.

as for jeff george.. er i mean jay cutler, hes never even been top 3 in his conference.. an now hes gonna be top 3 overall hahaha plz.. the bears offense is garbage...

and the only thing favre an cutler will be competing for is who throws the most INTS

who knows maybe this year cutler will get lucky an crack the top 10..
    test
  18. toker

homo sucks

dont kno wtf u kids are watching

kid has a mammoth oline, great run game, good WRs/TEs and he still fails

if he didnt play for dallas nobody who even mention the scrub
    test
  19. PiffInDaHamper

hey, every negative thign you said about mcnabb, you can aquire that to marino

mcnabb is the shit tho, but maybe cause im bias...hes from chicago and i dont hate philly...

and jay cutler been in the NFL for fuckign 3 years! and he was spectacular last year! are you fucking stupid! hes already propelled himself into top 10 in the NFL status!!!

if the bears would have signed phillip rivers, you would say the same shit about him, so long that i root for him.

when marino had all the records, you werent talking shit or disregarding them then! but whne favre gets it lames got to hate?! wow most picks, who cares its part of the game!!! he also has the most fucking touchdowns in NFL history and people still wnat him to play!

logic isnt your strong suite.

cutler is already top ten
    test
  20. PiffInDaHamper

ok, what do you want him to do? he is on a underachiving team....hes very talented, but i dont mind seeing him play bad. i am apathetic about tony romo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.