what if brett favre goes to the vikings?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by PiffInDaHamper, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

hes easily top 2

kurt warner played almost as long as him, but he has 30k less yards

throwing for 65k isnt a joke
    test
  2. PiffInDaHamper

so? who cares, hes human....almost

he should have been tested for roids, cause he is a like an andriod, how the fuck does a middle age man play football for so long at a high level and never missed a game!!!!

he threw 6 TDs in one game as a 39 year old man!! kill yaself lame
    test
  3. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

and had a collapse of epic porportion towards the end of the season. I can honestly say, Favre was 90% of the reason that the Jets missed the playoffs.
    test
  4. Dead Broke

He's not top two. He wouldn't even be top two amongst the active players.
    test
  5. PiffInDaHamper

1. favre was hurt, yet didnt miss a game

2. it was his first time on the jets

3.mangenius fucked up too

4.the miracle of the dolphins being good also was a factor

favre shits on every QB of all time except john elway

im am the football condisuer, dont ask questions....go to work u lames, fuck are u doing here getting owned by me and favre?
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

u r dumb....ppl thought ryan leaf was gonna be great to before he played...now look at him...lol @ u thinkin stafford is soo great without seeing him play

I'd rather have Romo, McNabb Eli, Brees, Ryan, Flacco, Brady, Big Ben, Rivers, Thigpen, Cassel then any of your pics...

lol @ ur "stafford, i'm sure hes going to be good" makes u retarded when u place him above proven vets
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

ummm...Marino? idiot
    test
  8. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Its obvious u have a man crush on brett favre. I will let you get back to looking at the 20 fatheads you have of him on your wall.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Dead Broke

1. If he was hurt, maybe he should've considered sitting a game out to get better. Instead, he only thought of himself and trying to keep the consecutive game streak intact.

2. What the fuck does that mean, it was his first time on the Jets? He threw six touchdown passes as a Jet right? How is this point valid?

3. Mangini didn't throw 21 interceptions, Favre did.

4. We got better but we were far from unbeatable. Jets had a better squad and he just couldn't get it done. Stop making excuses.
    test
  10. PiffInDaHamper

how? how is this possible

a ring and every single stat he shattered of his!
    test
  11. PiffInDaHamper

to say marino is better than favre is ridiculous...marino wasnt a team leader nor was he clutch

he is the epitome of a pocket passer and a hall of famer...but favre shitted on him a minute ago
    test
  12. PiffInDaHamper

favre > marino...to say otherwise is a logical fallacy

how does it make a lick of sense??

favre destroys him in all his stats and not to mention he has a ring

marino wasnt clutch, only went to one superbowl, not a team leader, didnt preform when he had too

big ben is already more successful than him, so we can project to say big ben will be better...

really, why do so many people dickride marino and hate favre? it makes no sense, marino gets the most false love from casual fans, even hardcore fans...it dosent make sense

smh, favre is 40 and can still make the probowl! he is a living legend!!! arguably the best of all time

most wins, most TDs, most yards, most consecutive starts, most picks

so what he played a long ass time? so did warner, so did collins, and if you combine their yards they still dont equal favres!!!
    test
  13. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

so basically tom brady is better than favre right? he got 3 rings... favre also got the record for most pass attempts. so "if you throw the ball that much u gonna break some records" Nobody hatin on favre but u overrating the nigga. Favre is the 5th-8th best qb of all time.

Lmao @ u sayin marino not clutch when favres last pass in green bay was a fuckin interception in overtime in a playoff game that cost his team a trip to the super bowl
    test
  14. PiffInDaHamper

no, but he has 35% of his yards

the fact that marino has ZERO should say something

terry bradshaw has 4 but no one gives him respect

you have to take ALL ASPECTS into account.
    test
  15. PiffInDaHamper

there is a science behind cracking the code for who is better at QB and i figured it out

also, another really important fact.................................................favre is still playing! how is his body able to play for so long! hes still thirsty! he wants more!! marino didnt want it as much as farve and marino could never lead a team to the promse land
    test
  16. PiffInDaHamper

maybe if marino went to like 3 superbowls then it wouldnt be as bad, but he went to one early as fuck in his career and that was it

watch the top 5 reasons you cant blame dan marino for not winning a superbowl...and watch the opening 3 minutes and they tell you why you CAN blame him....i believe the reasons you can blame him out weigh reasons you cant

he had some pedastrian seasons and he wasnt shit in the playoffs....

look at elway, he put his team on his back 3 times early in his career but got destroyed

1st SB - got killed by possibily the best team of all time, the 80 something 49ers

2nd SB - got murdered by the redskins offensive line and doug williams and timmy smith..first black QB to win a SB, it had to happen....also the denver defense was so fucking trash they got fucking buttrapped

3rd SB - he lost to phill sims and bill parcellus giants. sims played his best game of his career

4th SB - the first football game i watched in its entirety....elway vs favre. winner, elway

5th SB (back to back) beats a pretty good ATL team

marino only made it that far one time....he has no memorable drives or comeback victories

elway and favre and montana have plenty each....i think elwayhas the most

im 19 years old but i can recite almost every superbowl matchup back from 1970

me > this forum
    test
  17. PiffInDaHamper

terry bradshaw, roger staubach, ken stabler, frank terkenton, bart starr

what do those names mean to you?
    test
  18. PiffInDaHamper

im done for now

follow my lead dog, i know all
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

You are a moron...You must be 8 yrs old and have no ability to comprehend anything

If Dan Marino threw the ball as much as favre do u think Favre would hold the yardage records?

Favre is a great QB but u are dumb if u think having the most superbowls makes u the best QB...Cuz Troy Aikman has 3 Superbowls..does that mean he's better then Marino

Jim Kelly never won a superbowl but went to 4 straight superbowls....by ur logic...he's better then Marino....and Marino shouldn't even be mentioned in the top ten best QBs

Eli Manning would be a better QB then Drew Brees, and Emmitt Smith would be a better running back then Barry Sanders, Tony Dorsett, etc just because he holds the records and has more superbowl wins....

You should be banned from the sports section
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

ummm....wut? Favre played one more season the Marino u moron...A SMART QB knows when to give it up...which favre lacks...Most players try to retire on the top...instead of retiring and then returning to different teams...while losing the ability to perform at a high enough level to help the team....he continues to come back to do the same thing...how is that greatness?

Length of the career means nothing when it comes to greatness...thats like saying Reggie Miller(NBA) is better the Michael Jordan cuz miller played 4 more seasons then Jordan

idiot
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.