what i see!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by mcbetterthanu, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcbetterthanu

mcbetterthanu New Member

yo i'm over my dogg's crib, & for the 100th time when i log onto this site it see.........

1. a bunch of cock gobbling faggots, who jock the next man's penis because a few people give him props.

2. this phillip drummond character trying to add his .2 to every converstation, just trying to fit in somewhere, dude for real, your speaking on how to make beats, and your shit is utterly trash. i don't care if u say u LOVE HIP HOP and all that nonsense but for real dude get a fucking life. u have no right to critique anyone cuz u save up your monthly allowance to make a trip to some events.

3. People thinking "oh my gawd, this dude is from here he must be great"

4. retards like this bitch hating on this okwerdz dude for no reason at all.

5. most of all little children who's hip hop exposure stops at the internet...."where can i see vids" "drop a link" this nimrods dad kid that would get his fuckin ass beat up and down the streets of any city for even thinking about some of the shit he says...

6. the way most people are quick to put down someone puttin in hard work... u don't know or will never know half the people u ridicule or call "wack" and in 99% of the cases u couldn't kiss their ass in anything hip hop related..

7. pure idiots thinking their opinions matter.

8. people that think hip hop started with puffy on the commercial tip and juice on the underground level.

9. cats and bitches speaking on how to battle and what is good battle material when they have never been in a real battle,with living and breathing judges and an audience, (and not your lunch table and your recess some a cig by the seesaw crew do not count)

call me a hater all u want and come with your stupid ass comebacks but i'm being real, don't step your game's up, step your fucking lives up THIS IS FUCKING HIP HOP!!! peace 2 everyone doing their thing, in real life, real recognize real!!!

its almost like some people have created their own little world to exist in, to feel important! i leave u with a question to ponder! WHAT DO U DO TO CONTRIBUTE TO HIP HOP? and i'm someone that all of u know i can guarentee this!
    test
  2. eX-I ThunderHut

eX-I ThunderHut New Member

PREACH ON!!! I'm glad ________ (whoever it may be) posted this... there's a bunch of truth in here...

test
  3. digit:melt:mics

digit:melt:mics New Member

1. If they were speaking your name .. you woulnd't be acting like this.. you'd love it .. a bunch of net nerds haveing wet dreams at the sound of your name
    2. It's called a message board / conversation takes place here..
    3. If your reffering to cali .. gay accents fuckin corny everyone's style is so waterd down of a wannabe it's sad
    4. Fuck an okwerdz
    5. Maybe so , but it's the internet keep that in mind
    6. It's called paying dues.. molding of character , finding a target audience
    7. Obvious , as you just pointed out
    8. Do you honestly give a flying fuck? as long as you know you'll be Ok
    9. Check 7 than check 8 than look at 9 to realize it again dumb ass
    Who gives a flying fuck who you are , or what your name is.. you can rhyme words big fucking deal get over it drop the ego and the jellious/tough guy I don't give a fuck blah blah crap.. Your a pussy because you didn't even speak your name.. I'm digit holla at me if you got beef unlike most of these clowns I do go to real events and I don't take shit from anybody so fuck off.. your just mad because from what you type.. your jellious of cats rideing dick other than yourse and you've been told you sucked quite a few times.. and it sounds to me that if you can depict what goes on here so well.. You must be useing your friends computer to come here like a fiend.. So stop trying to get attention and sound superior.. You don't know who this is.. a (nameless herb) i'm a big hiphop head in (sounds like cali to me hahahaha) yea duke your real important.. Your a joke .. and if your going to catch feelings off of this and wanna fight me like a tough guy.. Next time your in NY e-mail me .. i'll give you my cell number we can meet up and I'll fuck you up if you'd like.. Oh yea.. I'd just like to add this as well. Just because your local area has a scene don't make you important just look at Ex-i
    die of your cancer hoe hahaha.. joke's
    test
  4. mcbetterthanu

mcbetterthanu New Member

i will come to your crib on some tie u up shit and make u watch me spit on your mothers fucking face faggot. then slice her throat and your broke ass pops and drop u off to the orphanage my self bastard! and i ain't from cali and who ever said i was known from a message board? all i know is everyone knows me, cuz i been in yalls faces and ears for years now!!! Years!

Holla when u get a deal!
    test
  5. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

i dont know why you're hating on phillipdrummond. he's a cool guy, and he doesn't alienate anyone. he is persistent as fuck, and i can admit, it gets a little annoying at times, but the only thing he's about is the advancement of hip hop and having a good time doing it. and so what if you don't like his beats? you got some better ones you've made?

and the funniest thing about that, is that you were hating on phillip for all his hard work, then went on to say...
    "6. the way most people are quick to put down someone puttin in hard work..."

don't put someone down for their hard work if you hate those that do just that... he doesn't save his allowance to go to these events, he saves his money from work. why hate on that?

whatever, you'll probly come back with some real witty comment like "take his dick out ur mouth" or some shit like that... an actual intelligent response would surprise me.

peace
    test
  6. Chaotik305

Chaotik305 Being on top is so lonely

hey when your right your right.......
    test
  7. AgentofKarma

AgentofKarma New Member

no one has heard of this clown....

dude getting all worked up on an internet message board wtf.
    talkin about how he has a deal, you dont have a deal, ur a child go back to playin with barbies at your 8th grade sleepover...
    nimrods dad is a douche bag tho...

i doubt any of the people who regularly post here think commercial started with puffy or underground started with JUICE

what i find in your post is self-loathing, for participating in the same behaviors you admonish...

and thats real...
    test
  8. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

I Hate This Shtt

Idiots
    test
  9. pizzle

pizzle New Member

My dad can beat up your guy's dads.
    test
  10. digit:melt:mics

digit:melt:mics New Member

jesus you guys take everything too serious I was just fucking with him ..
    I got no problems with no one I ever met before it's called fucking around .. cali do your thing holla
    test
  11. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Do I need to say anything? I think BoRat said it all, actually.
    test
  12. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Your just mad your dad left your mom now you have no father figure?
    test
  13. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

and what do you think that 10 page rant you just wrote was?

and your #6 contradicts your #2, because hate phillipdrummond as you might, the kid is always sharing his battles, putting on battles, keeping everyone informed on events coming up, etc. thats more than i can say for you.
    test
  14. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

^^^
    I was thinkin the same shit, homie.
    test
  15. Prooven

Prooven Guest

what the fuck is this guy talking about? if u think all of this shit, u must be the biggest fuckin loser ever..how many times u been on this message board? u must be on this shit all fuckin day to think this shit...god ...just stfu keep your opinions to yourself..nobody cares about u..or what u think so shutup
    test
  16. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

HAHAHA...

this fool got sonned by like 7 people and then didn't respond...

peace
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Phils beats are sick. Just checked his newest one. Not trash. And dog, I talk just as much shit offline as I do online, so go suck my penis you gay bitch.
    test
  18. gshock

gshock New Member

this kid is right. lots of truth in there. and nimrod dad AKA emceegoddess is just a little white faggot who wants to learn how to battle. leave him alone.
    test
  19. Prooven

Prooven Guest

yeah, people talk to much shit, it needs to stop, phil i've never heard u so i can't say your garbage or not..but from what i've heard people say that your pretty ill so..i'll go with that..don't let this "mcbetterthanyou" fagget get u down dog..keep doin your thing homie...peace
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Tosh you can suck a dick.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.