What I learned about War Bux tonight!! @DZK

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sage, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sage

Sage Active Member

#1 He doesn't really do promotion

#2 He doesnt know who The Saurus is, and The Saurus was mad when he learned this fact.

#3 I actually don't know what real lyrics are, and everything about me is why Warbux hates all his fans. (guessing this is the same mentality DZK has)

#4 War Bux Deleted me from Facebook :( he had 347 friends, and then deleted me! Now he has 346!

#5 I'd battle Warbux, Dzk, Odd Job, Fatz, or any other Gooniez cat who thinks I'm "annoying" and bother them for collabs and just random chats about rap.

#6 While I model myself after a few aspects of your music, (you, and a few others who came before me on this board), I know for a fact your lack of motivation and sarcastic attitude will land you an L if you ever actually did battle me or go up against my writing abilities.

#7 I still love @DZK cause he never responds to me and realizes I'm just hollering like 100000 other people. Sup with Warbux Andrew?? I thought u were the awkward one? This guy seemed really confined and not able to communicate in a typical emcee to emcee nature at all!

#8 My beats are better, I've offered free beats, and y'all either sleep or you don't give a fuck. Either way I dont care. Just dont disrespect me when I reach out!!! (warbux did so tonight! a completely disrepesctful display!!!!)

#9 I kno yall are the average heads on here and just doing ur thing so keep on doing it

and finally...

number ten...

since y'all are broke as hell, refuse to promote yourselves, do it for the "love" , but still seem to act sarcastic about everything and won't give me the time of day....

I have $500 of my dollars up against either one of you, or BOTH of you to battle me plus ONE of my homies on this site. J o o K will hold collateral, and votes will be decided by THIS SITE OVERALL!!!! This should be completely in your favor and home court advantage with how long yall been on here.

Either way I still dig yall music , but honestly I've studied both of you and many more on this site and all around the globe, got my own name, and will take either or both of you on for money.

So since you don't care about names or art or opinions or whatever, you probably care about money right? (reason y'all ever entered GRB?) , lets escrow some loot and have a real official battle the site can get down with!!!
    OH - And I'm willing to do these battles under 100% aliases , this way nobody thinks its for recognition. Anyone on my team will be under an alias as well (although I'm SURE you'll recognize them, even if War Bux claims he doesnt know 95% of rappers - This dude tried to say he didn't know who The Saurus or Mac Lethal was and i was like - WTF ur trollin lol, in a joking manner - He's like I'm deleting u. Okay u 350 friends ass nigga, go speak at another wedding and choke at another kotd battle.

So , let's do it for money? Or ya'll sincerely scared?

COMPLETE ALIASES, posted a mutual upload site so only this board sees it.

What do you say Warbux and DZK?
    test
  2. -MV-

-MV- Banned

nigga huh?
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

He just called up someone out to battle for five birds aka 500.

Shit is real.
    test
  4. Our J

Our J PLEASEfuckMYgirlsASS

You kinda buried yourself with this post it went alot of which ways with alot of praise inbetween the lines...

But 5bills is 5bills. I dont see why one of them wouldnt jump on this.
    test
  5. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Dear Bux, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have the chance,
    I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't answer fans.
    test
  6. Sage

Sage Active Member

Lol this is funny but this homo chatted with me for 15 minutes only to delete me in the end. The only time he responded positively was when I gave him a compliment.

This is what happens when you barely have any friends

I could add my family alone and have more social contacts than this awkard ass choking KOTD loser. And he blames it on lack of promotion lmfao... lack of life more like it imo!

Shots fired!
    test
  7. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

you sound hurt bro
    test
  8. Sage

Sage Active Member

How did I bury myself? Cause I gave the emcee I want to battle respect?

That makes it 10x more valuable.

Can tell you dont rap battle much
    test
  9. Sage

Sage Active Member

It's this dude Warbux was the one that was hurt. I'm pretty sure he pasted some lyrics from his own shit and I didn't kiss his dick so he got all emo lol.

I was just being honest.

You want the full convo ?

Actually that shit was way more than 15 mins lmaoooo
    test
  10. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

Automatic L
    test
  11. Sage

Sage Active Member

You say this but just watch. These old ass heads can't fuck with me. It's like J Cole overthrowing Kanye
    test
  12. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

embarrasment chills @ op
    test
  13. Sage

Sage Active Member

Plus son they act like they don't know but they DO. It's so obvious every time they leak some stupid shit out of their face that they pay full attention to all this shit. They're just too emotionally crushed about what failures in life they are to actually acknowledge anything real here. Message boards provide an outlet for cats who suck at eveything else otherwise.

Now it's time for me to take over their message board crowns.

Enticing them with $$$$$$$$$$$

Where the fuck yall at?
    test
  14. Sage

Sage Active Member

You must dont know me.

Dont call me OP call me Sage.
    test
  15. Our J

Our J PLEASEfuckMYgirlsASS

Man shut the fuck up and drop ya 9min auwdio diss faggot. You set your self up for disaster with all this nonsense. If youd have said battle...5bills...less get it. You wouldnt look like a cock fluffer with all the folklore you be writting and have a better chance off jump. Fact.
    test
  16. Sage

Sage Active Member

9 Minuite audio diss? What the fuck are you even talking about!!!!

Damn it must suck to be an average ass poster!
    test
  17. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Lame ass shit
    test
  18. Sage

Sage Active Member

Bring on the controversy, it won't matter, they don't care about controversy. These faggots care about how to gain their next $500, which is RIGHT HERE.

Come the fuck at me brews
    test
  19. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

dead @ folklore

lmao
    test
  20. Sage

Sage Active Member

Son I never liked you. Fuck Detroit and everything you stand for. I'll battle you for $500 too. Lol. After DZK and Warbux. nvm u dont rap
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.