What happens if you miss probation?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by KingMenace, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

I had an apointment earlier today, which I totally forgot about. Now they are closed.

I just called and left a message telling her my number, and to give me a call to let me know what I needed to do since I missed asap.

Anybody know what happens here? Violation?
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

No idea. I've never bee on probation. I would imagine it would depend on the kind of probation officer you had. If she was a bitch or nice. But I have no idea lol
    test
  3. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

probation? how old are you?
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Like Nanijah said, I think it comes down to your officer. Just make sure you're really straight forward about the situation, would be my advice. It's not like you skipped town or anything.
    test
  5. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

i miss probai\tion all the time,,u good just go next week
    test
  6. Plekz

Plekz Guest

It all depends on what kind of Probation you have, and also your officer... Misdemeanor or Felony... Misdemeanor they'd probably just reschedule it, Felony you'd do 30 days in the county and get reinstated if it was your first time...

I can't miss none of mine, because of the break I got from what they were trying to give me... I was supposed to get 3 1/2 years of probation but they dropped it 18 months with time served... If I violate my probation now I'll do the original 3 1/2 in prison... And in Florida you have to serve 85% of your time...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.