What happened to Playa?

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Money's Worth, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Money's Worth

Money's Worth 202 All Day

Not sure if many of you rememer them but they use to be with Timbaland and had songs like Cheers 2 U and that cant stop the music. I thought the cd was pretty good but havent heard shit from them in awhile. I heard one of them use to write some of Aaliyahs music but other than that i havent heard much else. would be great to hear some new shit from them
    test
  2. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

I have no clue. I have that light skinned dude as my myspace friend. It seems they have seperated. I'll peep his page and see if I can get some info. If I can work it into the convo I will ask him about the group.

[youtube]6hyDhiqr1xg[/youtube]
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Yeah. We brought this up a while back in another thread and I had to reflect on those dudes for a minute.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=15321625#post15321625

Smoke got a bunch of homemade youtube videos out there if you do a search for playa or smoke from playa. Static, one of the dark dudes, came out with a couple of solo projects and I recall at least two of his singles hitting the radio with a little airtime. It didn't do much beyond that though. But I still know every song on the album though. One of my favorite groups when they came out.
    test
  4. OneshyCheendy

OneshyCheendy New Member

All Time Tollywood Top 10 Heros

[​IMG]
    All Time Tollywood Top 10 Heros............
    test
  5. SimpleMinded

SimpleMinded New Member

Not sure what oneshy was posting... but if anyone's still interested, I spoke with Smoke a little ways back and he had some deep insight into Playa. He talks a lot about hte drama that broke up the group if you want to read it.

Smoke E Digglera: From Playa to a Solo Career - R&B Haven
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

it's a rap for them.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.