What happened to me?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Synopsik, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synopsik

Synopsik New Member

last night i was smoking some pot with my friends and we were going to watch the high school football game, when i got out of the car i couldnt feel any body parts and i felt like a was going to pass out...
    i felt like i was dreaming and people were saying stuff to me but i just smiled at them because i thought i was in a dream. i felt paranoid as hell and my pulse was going really fast i think. everything was blurry and i couldnt tell who people were. it was like i was hallucinating, then i got back in the car and slept there for a while. when i woke up i was better and could think. my friends told me i was going crazy.

does anyone know what happened to me? it wasnt my first time doing pot and nothing like it ever happened before.
    test
  2. DoubleA

DoubleA YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!

what happened was you tripped out...i've never tripped that bad but i've seen it happen

did u smoke more than usual or with a device you don't normally use (first time with a gravity bong had me really fucked up even tho i'd been smoking for a while)

you may have gotten a particularly potent strain (i had a similar but less intense reaction my first time smoking purple haze)

the final possiblilty, but not very likely, is that the weed was laced. if it was, it was probably a tiny bit of coke or ground up percocet or something...however if it was laced your friends would of had the same kind of reaction...

as long as u feelin aight now its cool...just stay safe man
    test
  3. Synopsik

Synopsik New Member

i dont think it was any of those... it was just half of a 25 passed between 4 people with a slide. my friends were all fine but i was just going crazy. i had thought it might have been because i was feeling sorta anxious right before i smoked it. but do you think itll happen the next time i smoke too?
    test
  4. DoubleA

DoubleA YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!

maybe, maybe not...weed normally reduces anxiety but makes u a lil paranoid...be careful next time u smoke try smokin a little less...make sure u know where the shit's comin from just in cast...odds are that it won't happen tho
    test
  5. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

lmmfao.
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

ahahaa..that's wild as fuck..ain't nothing like that ever happened to me but i have seen it..when i did see it I was stoned so i was just laughing my ass off at the poor kid hahaha..
    test
  7. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

lmao, hella yeah. we went to this munchie spot n i was still tripped, i started askin people if they really existed.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ive had similar reactions......im a veteran smoker so it aint that im "too high"

ill just get real hot all of a sudden, like a crazy hot flash, and my visions start to go slowly like im passing out and i get so weak i cant even hold myself up......then the wave of dimentia slowly leaves and i feel fine....but it feels horrible, and each time its started luckily i was not driving or walking a tightrope or someshit.
    test
  9. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

i had that before. couldn't control my pulse, thought i was gonna die. started shivering, my body was temp. was declining quick. took some rest and was better. i guess it was the potency, i was told it had a whole lot of crystals on it.
    test
  10. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Ive never hallucianted smokin herb
    test
  11. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

I'm not sure why these happen, but a similar experience happneed to this guy I smoked with a couple weeks ago. We boxed out the dorm bathroom with like 5 blunts and after smoking 2 of them, one kid went outside and when we came out he was leaning on the wall eyes half open lookin real weird, then he just kinda collapsed and one of the guys caught him and he passed out for a sec then woke up, said after that he wasnt high at all (said this the day after) but i knew it was bullshit because he couldnt even talk after that shit. anyways, that was the only time that happened to him, he didnt know what could have caused it.
    test
  12. JohneKillroy

JohneKillroy New Member

i had simialr side effects only once and that was when I was on mushrooms........i always eat a whole quarter......but this time it had me shook.. i was sweating real bad....which is kinda normal..but i got real angry, and noid.not asking people if they exsisted and shit....thats nuts........i think everything has to do with if your comfortable where your at...or going.......if you feel sketchy to begin with your going to feel that magnified.....i think cause you was anxious, it just got magnified......
    test
  13. BurnYouBlack

BurnYouBlack New Member

I had the same thing happend to me hahahha i was really freaked out everythin was slow and blurry ahhahahaha and everything i see in my eyes it just kinda fell down ahhaha that was so funny....werd
    test
  14. CMagic

CMagic That Suburbs Cr-cka

You had an anxiety attack, my girl did the same thing.........she was all "I FEEL LIKE IM IN A DREAM AND I COULD KILL SOMEONE AND IT WOULDNT MATTER BECAUSE IM DREAMING" as she was playing with knives and all.......scray thing, but its an anxiety attack.......it happens to some people---and she smoked almost everyday before that, so it could happen at anytime to anyone---------FYI: She Quit Smoking Weed.
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

damn yo..i ain't never got any of this crazy shit y'all are talking about..that's mad weird
    test
  16. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I don't care how much you love her, never sleep in the same bed with that woman again. Crazy shit...

I've never had it as bad as the thread starter, but I have been mad hazy and paranoid. Only once though, and it was my second time, I'd had too much and I was smoking with tobacco. Always fucks up my high.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

that would suck to get your balls chopped off
    test
  18. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

yea its an anxiety attack actually, the docter told me that. if your a person with high stress levels, you more susceptible to them while getting real high, on the reals
    test
  19. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

lol, yo got high off weed damn....

wassup with kids now a days
    test
  20. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

lol word ^^ lol u just got really high my ..thats how i feel everysingle time i smoke weed.. minus the parnoya ..but ya i always feel madd blurry and happy as fuck...u just got some really dank weed !! thats the best smoke righyt there sonny u should be happy .
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.