what happened to M-Theory's farewell thread?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by reggie jax, Feb 2, 2014.

1. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

it was here, and now it's not. what's up with that?
    test
  2. x calibur

x calibur

plekz feels the need to spite everyone for going to the other place. considering the state of things, it would make more sense for him to work with us, but it's his choice.
    test
  3. Plekz

Plekz Administrator

I'm not spiting anyone bro, I spoke to Jook before all of this went down and he knows I do not fault anyone for leaving. However, I don't understand the hypocrisy of the members spamming the new link, were the same to bitch about RM-BVA and OTBVA links being spammed. If you want to leave, that's your choice, I can't make anyone stay. I just don't care for the grievous posts and the spam.
    test
  4. x calibur

x calibur

I can understand that. personally I don't see my actions as spamming. I wasn't plastering the link in random threads, I just put it up in a few places (sig, intro forum) to make it easier for people to make the jump if they choose. but like I said, your choice.
    test
  5. Plekz

Plekz Administrator

Not sure where I singled you out, also I left the links up long enough for people to ride the wave out. If everyone feels the site is dead, which obviously I'm not blind that it's a shell of what it use to be, don't stick around. Log off and peace out, no reason to beat a dead horse. As for me staying, there's a reason for it, which isn't necessary for me to make light of at this point in time.
    test
  6. x calibur

x calibur

aight then, that's cool.

pz.
    test