What Happened The First Time You Battled?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by sksugfsmf, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

^^^
    Holy shit. LMAO
    So, Nimrod's Fazza, my guess is that you've battled in cyphers before, right?

PEACE!!!!
    test
  2. .:ILLiterit:.

.:ILLiterit:. New Member

yo

My first ever stage battle, when I just learned how to freestyle, they stuck me in a prop battle. I had to rhyme about an N'Sync cd. Let's just say I needed a little more practice.
    test
  3. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

I've never been in a cypher. Closest is I battled some kid on this bus for like 2 seconds. He sucked and I only remember me sayin "..on this bus I'm bustin ya butt/ you goin to get pussy so why you clutching ya nuts".. He said he was goin to meet up with a girl, and he had his hands on is balls.. Smh..

In other related news, I went to the Seattle Bumbershoot Battle and shit was so fucking wack. Cat named Surge got Jerked so bad. Made me wish I went to the prelims.
    test
  4. Koz

Koz Arnold Schwarzenegger

lmao this kid's a trip

I've always wanted to battle but I suck at freestyling so I'd probly come in with writtens, and I do not want to do that so I won't join a battle till I get ill enough at freestyle.. and when will that be? God knows, I barely freestyle
    test
  5. Verbal Marksman

Ayo, nimmy, you should probably get more experience with battlin in cyphers before steppin to the stage.
    Well, then again, I sucked in every cypher battle I had been in before I came to the stage. Now, I'm a lot better at stage battles.

PEACE!!!

p.s. Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I'm REALLY high right now.
    test
  6. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Nah, I'm hella good at battlin the shower. I win every one.
    test
  7. Verbal Marksman

^^^
    hahaha
    I know you live in Seattle, but are you from the Bay Area??? Cause I thought "hella" was only a Bay Area thing to say.

PEACE!!!!
    test
  8. S-M-O-K-E

S-M-O-K-E DUH DUH DUH DUH!

write shit about pussies & dicks & bein gay .. stuff like that..

cause the ignorant minds of non hip hop heads will understand.
    test
  9. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

I destroyed this kid.... he was the definition of the word served at the end. I never really caught his name, some said it was something like Owkwerdz or somthin..... I dunno either way I'm pretty sure I heard he dropped rapping after that and became counselor for lil kids.
    test
  10. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Riiight. And nah Pass, people say hella up here non stop. It's the most common word out here besides like and the. Hella people say it. I say hecka occasionaly too..
    test
  11. WiseMouth

WiseMouth New Member

yeah talk about beating your dick
    test
  12. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

^I'm trying to figure out which is more stupid, your great line in your sig or that comeback.
    test
  13. WiseMouth

WiseMouth New Member

hmmmmmmmmmm? that's a tough one there.... i'm gonna go with 'that comeback' for 200 Alex....

ps... this is my 100th post! i'm having a party at my crib... holler at cher boy
    test
  14. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

I hope somebody spikes your Fruit Punch.
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Well, Nimrod's Dad.. the first time you battled, you were booed off the stage for saying "faggot" in your opening bar. Some homosexual from the crowd thought it'd be a great idea to throw a beer can at you. The can hit you in the head. You found him on some super quick shit and threw the mic back, hitting him in the face. Then you told him you'd kill him and asked him what his fucking problem was. They tried DQing you for retaliating, which was bullshit, but ultimately they gave you and the other guy an extra round. You won.

You lost in the next round.
    test
  16. Sleazy-E

Sleazy-E amsterdam!

Some people have gained much knowledge at young age... and there's dumb fucks that still don't know shit at old age, so experiance and someone's view on things is more important than age.
    test
  17. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

my first time battling i was holding a sword and a shield.... shit was crazy
    test
  18. CeSektion

CeSektion Member

my first time battlen, fun...i was fucked outta my mind... up for like 4 days on adderall... it was fun... but being tweeked out on meth fucks up your delivery (i sounded like a fat version of eyedea) still fun though...
    test
  19. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

lol a fatter snaggle tooth gap and a fatter adam's @pple, i cant believe it.

"i really grab the mic."

(edited, i cant believe you can type the word shit and not ³³³³³.)

but anyway,

first serious battle was at a cipher at my senior picnic at school, this dude took votech or some culinary arts shit and decided he wanted to switch back to regular classes, and so he repeated a year, he also got left back in middle school or some shit, so we started ciphering with i'd say at least 30 cats from class making up the circle and the circle started getting even bigger, we had a stereo for beats, and this media geek actually liked the battle and brought a mic from the media studio for us to plug into the stereo (those kids actually have a use in their formerly pointless lives)

so me being the fat kid that i am, his first line on the mic was something "im down for the nitty gritty, ima flip the mic as i flip your titty" and the rest was all hood shit.

"apparantly this mc is embarassing, you're not better than me, that's something you can never be, and asides from your mother, these are the only titties that you ever see." filler filler filler

"all my peers'll know that this guy's the queerest hoe, and why the fuck you here? you're supposed to graduate two fucking years ago"

little did i know that the media kid brought a fucking camcorder too.
    and that battle was played during the morning announcements, they bleeped out when i said fuck but that was it, i was surprised.

the fucking next DAY, every fucking want to be battle rapper stepped, cats i sat next to before that i never had any idea rhymed, i must have been stepped to by at least 7 dudes during my lunch alone. and i thought my school's battle scene was either shitty or non existant, i just found out from those kids that it was just shitty.
    test
  20. Emseeyi1

Emseeyi1 Solid Ground Ent

my first battle was vs Ron Noodles, sometime in 2002 i think...i was like 16 years old at the time i think, it mighta actually been my 16th birthday...

anyways, i went at his throat and took the battle to a third round cuz the shit had everybody flipping out.

the ending =he won :(

alot of people told me that i won though, i dont give a shit though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.