What Happened The First Time You Battled?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by sksugfsmf, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

It's not like we're both abused by our parents and need someone to talk to. It's just battlin, foo.
    test
  2. Sahtyrickal

Sahtyrickal New Member

^^same shit here...imma turn 16 on sept. 17...imma senior, and ppl look stupid when they try to get me on my age...it jus makes them look worse cuz they look like they're lying
    test
  3. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Chea. It's like walkin into a death trap since we know comebacks to the jokes we've heard for the past 16 years. Same with me bein short. Boo ya.
    test
  4. SkIP 2 mY LoU

SkIP 2 mY LoU New Member

Just giving the advice you asked for rook.
    test
  5. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

So, the advice is to offer a 1 on 1 chat about battling.
    test
  6. THE m AGE

THE m AGE soon

I would like to know the age bracket of the people who post up on this board. learn your history

0 - 17 : at this age, I think you should love hiphop but say NOTHING about it. your a baby, and you need to be sent to you're rooms

18 - 21 : you have some right to speak about things with some conviction, but mind yer manners, know your history, and dont be a dickface

21 + : you can speak your mind with respect, if you've paid your dues and know enough about hiphop and life in general to havea valid opinion. WOO!
    test
  7. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Bitch shut the fuck up.
    test
  8. THE m AGE

THE m AGE soon

Nimrods dad I will steal your soul
    test
  9. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Uh oh, here we go.
    *goes & gets popcorn*
    And by the way, I don't agree that there has to be an age limit on having an opinion about something. I mean, who are you to tell me that I can't speak my mind just cause I'm young?

PEACE!!!!
    test
  10. THE m AGE

THE m AGE soon

U can speak your mind all you want. JUST NOT AROUND ME, PUNK!

Im half joking about that. I just mean that there should be a certain level of experience about things before you Yap about it. dont take it personal.

in theory, anyone is allowed to say whutever they want to say, whenever. That doesnt mean that Im obligated to withhold my own insults, verbal bashing, teasing, mocking, and all around spirit-lowering if you choose to do so.
    test
  11. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

^^^
    hehehe
    Nah, I don't take this shit personally, homie. I just like healthy arguments, that's all. Like I said before, I LOVE EVERYBODY!!
    Nah, but I mos def know where you're comin from. I'm just sayin this, can't people who might be a little bit younger be experienced enough to state their opinion about certain shit? I mean definitely, there's some things concerning hip hop that I just won't comment on, cause I know that I'm not too experienced and I know that my opinion changes everyday, but there are some particular things I know tha I stand by (if that makes ANY sense whatsoever).

PEACE!!!
    test
  12. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Bitch, I warned you to shut the fuck up. You just don't learn do ya chump.

*Rips out Mage's spine*

........Fatality
    test
  13. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

i went from straight rhymin by myself into battling my cousin in front of the the whole fam, hah..it was so scary..so i thought prewrittens would help ease the pressure..but it didnt..cause i was tryin to memorize shit..so when we started battling..i was stuttering and having trouble memorizing..so yeah spit off the top..but come prepared with a few backup lines..

ehh another tip..make sure you wear plain clothes..lol..and white shirt, and regular jeans..thatll make it harder for the opponent to diss you..seeing as if you dont know the opponent..then clothes are one of the main thing he disses..
    test
  14. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Or just have a witty come back for when they diss your clothes. Sall gravy.
    test
  15. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

the first time i battled it was against this one cat and he had all his patnas with him lol...i honestly killed him so bad that even his boys was like "damn dog he got chu" ahahahaha...shit was funny..
    test
  16. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

How the fuck do you have 12 thousand posts in under a year?
    test
  17. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

running tournies...closing threads...beef....other types of ish..
    test
  18. WiseMouth

WiseMouth New Member

NIMROD'S DAD>>> for a man who's never been in a battle before... you sure as hell run your mouth off a lot!!!

get some battle experience and some skills, then you can come talk to me and make fun of my name!

these wack internet MC's...***shaking his head***
    test
  19. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

lol @ 'beef'..

wheer do you live Nimrods dad..
    test
  20. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Because you have to be an experienced battle to realize you're a fag? And how am I an internet MC? Do you see a fuckin MP3 page or Soundclick in my sig? Do I sport some damn internet record? No. So, you stupid ass piece of shit, shut the fuck up.

And I'm in Seattle.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.