what happen to jaze juce hosting? ive always thought he was better than ph

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Track 2, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i kuwait a few more minutes
    test
  2. kuwait.rep

kuwait.rep New Member

Haha nice I wasn't expecting that.
    test
  3. kuwait.rep

kuwait.rep New Member

That's what's up. E.G if I ever make it to a GTWC event I'm buying you beers all night.
    test
  4. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Its 3 in the morning here, so I cannot wait a few minutes, however if you would care to enlighten me on what being street means I'd be more than happy to read it tomorrow.

(This would seemingly be a case of the pot asking the kettle what being white means)
    test
  5. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

d
    e
    a
    d
    test
  6. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

test
  7. CYPHERSKILLZ07

CYPHERSKILLZ07 New Member

I think its funny how everyone who is talking shit about pass doesn't know him in real life and most have never even seen him. I dont really know pass but ive met him at afew shows and seen him around before and he is a very real person. Hes just a regular guy and ive never seen him pretend to be something hes not. Hes also not a nerd either, i dont know why people have that impression. Ive seen him chilling with a lot of thugged out lookin kids too and some fine chics but i guess that doesn't matter. Overall it just seems like a bunch of lame internet kids basing their opinons off of speculation and a need for drama. And other emcees are being jealous because he gets respect and they dont.
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

what being street or not is is a moot point, thats largely what im trying to say throughout all this. nobody commenting on pass being street or a nerd has enough info to go on cause they dont know him beyond juxtaposing YT clips from a 6 year gap. YOU BUSTAZ.
    test
  9. gregrieke20

DEAD!...christ
    test
  10. gregrieke20

Point taken. I suppose I should of chosen a different word than "street", as it would have made my argument seem more serious, unfortunately I could not come up with a better description. I do believe his "evolution" is still (at least somewhat) a case of cause and effect with maybe whom he was battling and how he was being portrayed by GT, rather than just some sort of natural progression, or at the very least a combination of the two.

Obviously you are right, I do not know him, so there certainly is a possibility I am wrong, but I can definitely see where people are coming from to make such an assumption. And while a 5-6 year gap may be somewhat difficult to make a generalization on someone's personality, I don't think the "you can't base someone's personality in real life on online videos you see of them" argument should be a steadfast rule in every case.

For instance I've only ever seen like ten videos of V-Money, and I only needed half of those to tell me I would never want to meet (much less interact with) such a person. The same goes with some of those judges from KOTD's Calgary division, absolutely cringeworthy.

Its moreso a case of understanding where Hollow and Frankie Wapps (whom Pass would destroy in a battle, btw) are coming from on this, whether or not its true, I can certainly see their arguments and i guess its just odd to me that others may not recognize it.
    test
  11. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

haha ok so this has gotten a lot deeper than anything rap related so I've decided to step back and make a few points on this matter, since a lot of YALL have some strong (and stupid as hell) opinions on this.

This whole "street" vs "nerd" thing is crazy, in hella ways. First, ya'll are basing what you know about me based on youtube videos. Like, really? Do yall think that somebody like CONCIETED is a "street" rapper just cuz he RAPS- key word, RAAPS- about shootin guns all day? I'll bet everything I got that the lil man ain't never shot a fuckin tin can off a white picket fence. I'm not saying its a BAD THING TO HAVE NOT SHOT ANYBODY OBVIOUSLY AHAHA. BUT, yall are really closed and narrow minded on some level I hate to say.

Some of yall think life is black or white but it aint that simple. So lemme get this straight, if you wear a backpack and rap with dope lyrics/style = underground/nerd rapper. What yall don't understand is that LIFE is way too complex for these dumb ass boxes yall are creating, and what I'M seeing is a lotta kids just bein scared of what they don't understand.

EXAMPLE: I know a kid who rap softer than common from out here. If i posted a track yall would think he a "nerd" rapper; what you probly WOULDN'T think is that he on the run from the feds RIGHT NOW over hella murders cuz. I ain't braggin on any street ties, but this just goes to show you that shit is waaaaay more complicated than it seems.

LEAARRRRRRN SOMETHIINNNNNNNNNN
    test
  12. gregrieke20

It's more a case of just understanding where people are coming from to assume this. Obviously people change a great deal in 5-6 years, and it has absolutely nothing to do with you being one of the better rappers in GT (you are).

A similar comparison is that I play ball every saturday with my roomate (who is black) and his co-workers (who are all black and work in Harlem). I occasionally invite one of my co-workers (Bob) who is white, and from Montpelier, Vermont or some shit. I notice Bob's "black-cent" tends to come out in full-force on the court on saturdays, as opposed to when we play ball with our co-workers (who are mostly white) and its absolutely hilarious to me.

My point is exaggerated, because I'm not saying you are anything like Bob in any way (that would be ridiculous), but I just don't know that you would've come with the same style if you were facing DBD and Kid Caustic rather than Daylyte and Hollow.

If I am wrong on this I apologize, and there was no malice intended. But I could see where someone might make this assumption.
    test
  13. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

^^^

word....yea your a fuckin idiot and so is your friend bob.

reasonable arguing= done
    test
  14. gregrieke20

DEAD!

Glad we got that settled.
    test
  15. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

lmao @ how much of a dick rider maple is, pulling out rapps from '05
    test
  16. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

regardless my nigga if u roll wit gz or if u a g urself or if u a nerd or watever i dont really give a fuk either way.. u was talkin bout hog tyin a nigga and extortin him on rapmusic
    after that bein said its only right nd fair yall 2 battle in the future..
    if u dont battle then keep ya shit on wax cus tht shit was stupid as hell reading on here
    test
  17. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

The lyrics he quoted are from Pass and Apes' 2009 mixtape though
    test
  18. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

Yea some of the songs are as old as 05 sorry im a "dick rider" because i had heard his tracks in 2005????? In 2013 when you reference a track you heard in 2009 watch out you might be labeled a dick rider!!!!
    is that stock?
    test
  19. tinyrap

tinyrap That Lurkin Dude

finally noticed??

ban that idiot and do all the world of good
    test
  20. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

C'mon, he had a full beard at age 12. Dude is real.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.