What games u hooked on at the moment? also what cant u wait to get hands on? xbox 360

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Killumin, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killumin

Killumin Be happy with what u got!

So what games you hooked on at the moment, also what are the games & game downloads ye cant wait ti get yer hands on.

At the mo im playing threw Fifa09,COD MW,COD WAW,Pro Evo 09,Force Unleashed, also gotta get my lazy arse to finish Fable2 [sunglass]

Trying to get around to playing both Rainbows and also Midnight Club LA and new Need Fer Speed, oh and Lost Oddesy

The games i cant wait to drop are Street Fighter, WWE Legends, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Wet, New Batman

The Downloads im itching to get are Gta, Midnight club, some Fifa 09 & Pro Evo 09
    test
  2. SimpleMinded

SimpleMinded New Member

Left 4 Dead is where it's at. I've been playing that game religiously now for a while.
    test
  3. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

CoD4 still, waiting for re5, street fighter 4, and fight night 4
    test
  4. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

on Fallout3 and Midnight LA
    test
  5. Killumin

simpleminded played the demo of left for dead jus never thought much of it, does the demo do it justice ???? crazy boy keep meaning to play fallout 3 my missus lil bro has it. Is it game you can drop in and out of ???? mr.357 damm i fergots aboot fight night
    test
  6. NaSh

NaSh o_

left 4 dead=awesome, so addictive
    also fable 2 and fifa 09

cant wait for street fighter and halo wars
    test
  7. NaSh

NaSh o_

whats ur tag?
    test
  8. Killumin

I fergot to mention Ghost Busters and Killer Instinct, Nash whats yer gamertag ???? need to give ye a game at Fifa 09, also am i missing out on Left For Dead
    test
  9. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

All old shit...

Fallout 3, Oblivion, NHL 08, and College Hoops 2k8...
    test
  10. NaSh

NaSh o_

tag is Mr PoT4T0<<<<thats a zero by the way
    yes ur missing out on left 4 dead. true it only has campaigns but the levels are so good that it doesnt get boring.
    test
  11. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

half games garbage anymore.. been playin old emulators when i get 20-30 mins of free time, nice since you can save anytime also..

anyone know the very earliest "rick roll" ever?

fuckin chrono trigger LOL i never noticed it back when i was little but with the "rick roll" youtube videos, i noticed when you run into the robot guy and lucca fixes him he does a little dance and that fuckin rick roll music plays its un fucking real.
    test
  12. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

only game im really waiting for is Mass Effect 2. and Uncharted 2 should be fun.. but i dont like how its not going to be in the jungle.
    test
  13. Killumin

Ima try get Left For Dead on the cheap, i got Mass Effect but aint had a chance ti play it how would you rate it chop stick ???, story of my gaming life. Played Uncharted briefly never thought much of it seemed flawed to me, never liked how dude shoots runs etc
    test
  14. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

mass effect was an amazing game, i dont think i ever played a game like it before, i had a lot of fuckin fun with it, couldnt put it down at the time and i dont play to many games anymore on that level
    test
  15. Killumin

Cheers jayoo im start to play the game, i'll jus need ti make time fer it. When is Mass Effect 2 slated for realese
    test
  16. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

High 8's. A great 8 at that. AI problems.. where the computer just stands there and doesnt move [funny] i also believe the saves were a little retarded... i dont really remember since i havent played it in a long ass time.. but it was def worth 59.99. I like games where i dont feel like im constantly being told what to do.. on M E you can be an asshole, good guy, or in the middle.. and all of them have different endings.

I had the same kind of hope for Fable II.. which ended up being a let down for me... still a good game.... but without a doubt, a let down.
    test
  17. Killumin

Ye Fable 2 really fucked me off, it was to easy and aimed at kids imo. Glad i got that hot from someone fer a price of 20 squid on the day it came out, other wise i would have been pissed paying 40 for it. Looks like i gotta get my arse round to sitting doon and spending sometime on Mass Effect also Bio Shock & Devil May Cry 4

Cheers fer the info chop stick
    test
  18. Constrikta of CVI

Constrikta of CVI Member

Hooked on COD WaW baaad.

Gamertag: Str8HeadBussah

Ya'll niggas hit me up and let me know you from RM and we can get shit crackin'.

I'm waiting on COD5 and the new Fight Night. I may get the new Street Fighter, and I need to get a points card to buy GTAIV Lost and Damned on Xbox Live.
    test
  19. NaSh

NaSh o_

theres going to be a mass effect 2? awesome! loved the first one. also looking forward to bioshock 2. would downloads the new gta episode but a bit too expensive for me
    test
  20. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i can't bring myself to buy cod4 when it's like 2 years old and STILL 60 dollars.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.