what fruity loops user is gonna blow me out the water infamouz???

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Oct 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

I got the strong feelin Infamouz is about to shit on some •••••z man.......this will be good
    test
  2. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

hell yea
    test
  3. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

I think its real funny, Premize always talkin bout when it comes to the beats he'll do this and that, and a few months back he was all about postin beats to show he's so nice with it, but now he's too mature. lol.

Urb v. Meta Mayne should be cool. i like both of yall music a lot actually so this should be entertaining.
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

aint nothin about bein to "mature". i just dont do it no more. im a grown man.. and times change an dpeople change. back then i was amped for challenges like this to shit on •••••s. but now just dont see a point. i enjoy watching other •••••s do it more.

@infamous did i say urban wasnt cocky? so shut the hell up then. both of yall cocky.

@whoever else who is to insignifcant to name... just hop off my dick aight. thanks
    test
  5. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I want a beat battle

man keep that shit simple post up some beats

n1ggas went from beat battling to battle tracks

lmaoo but u must admit Urban has a good marketing skills and he gets n1ggas wilded up like a motherfucka, a few months ago it was me and Urban battling , Infamous voted for me, as I recall this

That didn't rub urby to well , so since then they been going back and forth talking shit to each other, until this thread lol

No body answered urb question though , who can blow this n1gga out the water? besides infamous??? Don't Ozone make beats on FL ??

any which way y'all should have a beat battle

and Urb our battle never really finished by the time u posted a beat , n1ggas already voted for me , lol on some dumb shit , any which way , That shit was fun lol
    test
  6. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

no one battles anymore. they're too busy talkin sh*t
    test
  7. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

i remember urban got me pissed off one day and me and that n1gga had a beat/rap battle.

shit was hella funny
    test
  8. I-ki

I-ki New Member

lol.. "too insignificant to name".. u acting like u the king producer in this bitch and you refuse to fuk with "little people".. get the fuk outta here with that.. you talk alot of shit round here.. now is the time to back up ur words.. young homie called YOU out fam, it doesnt get any more gangsta than that... if this was the streets, you would look like a little b1tch right now....
    test
  9. Premize Prod

"if this was the streets". "it doesnt get any more gangsta than that". where you from south central bel air? this AINT the streets. its the internet. a rapmessage board. if this was the streets id beat the shit out of him already. in fact he wouldnt even be talkin recklessl ike this.

plus homie i been backing up my words for the past 2 years here. in fact my words dont need backing. im not even saying anything offense or nuttin to no one.
    test
  10. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

No you wouldn't. We'd both laugh and that'll be the end of that.

Simmer down holmes.
    test
  11. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

test
  12. Premize Prod

i doubt you would be laughin homie.
    test
  13. -[InfaMouz]-

whatever.
    test
  14. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

if this was the streets neither of u two would be on this dumb shit
    test
  15. -[InfaMouz]-

/\ thats true too.
    test
  16. I-ki

I-ki New Member

yes, i just stated that stupid... i said if this was the streets and you back down after you been talkin alot of shit about someone's shit.. in this case, fruity loops users.. in the streets you would have look like a little bitch... i seen your pic here before.. and no mr. gangsta.. lookin like that, u AINT doin shit.. u one ugly @ss mufuka though, ugly enough to scare a little child to run away from you.... like i said.. young homie called you out.... it doesnt get anymore gangsta than that... online or offline... i can understand if you didnt talk so much shit... but you do.. so if you back out, then your a little forum bitch....

anybody agree with me? if premize back out, hes officially going to be known as rapmusic's own little bitch...
    test
  17. -[InfaMouz]-

urb, have the shit done by tuesday 12am - if not by then, you forefiet cuz Im not waiting for the next full moon for your damn track.
    test
  18. Premize Prod

just shut the fuck up. and why you judgin my pic? i get more hoes approachin me on a daily basis than you have in your whole life. im thorough to the grave and you can ask •••••s who have met me in real life off this site. now where yo pic at? i need a good laugh.

nice try tho. aight im done with you. why am i even arguing with you.. your really insignificant.
    test
  19. I-ki

I-ki New Member

hahahahah spoken like a true ugly mufuka.. "i get more hoes approachin me on a daily basis than you have in your whole life"... lol who u kidding premize? u either get no girls or you get them ugly @ss hoes that nobody wants to check... stop acting like u brap pitt, u chihuahua look mufuka...

anyways... PREMIZE IS NOW KNOWN AS RAPMUSIC'S OWN LITTLE BITCH... so when he starts talking shit again in some of yall thread, just treat em like a kid that nobody wants to play with... man, i feel sorry for your baby... he gonna grow up lookin like a bum...
    test
  20. Premize Prod

i just noticed you were from canada. LMAOOOO

man im done.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.