What ever happened to our rights and freedom? liberty...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by The Product, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Product

The Product New Member

man the state of things now is absolutely crazy. 800,000 people were arrested last year for possession of marijuana. People spend years or a lifetime in prison over drugs. trillions have been spent on a war on drugs that has done NOTHING but make things worse. Instead of taxing and regulating it it is prohibited. So all the drug cartels get the money because people are going to buy it anyways but it was legal that money would go to schools, roads, ssi, etc. This is AMERICA and we MUST SPEAK OUT. sorry for the rant it just really pisses me off ..

I need some people to help with the site.. I want to expand the mind & spirit section and I need people to contribute content.
    test
  2. WorldHipHop

WorldHipHop Carpe Diem

I'll be the designated smoker
    test
  3. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

There goes your freedoms

[​IMG]
    test
  4. T.R.C....

T.R.C.... New Member

alcohol kills more people daily than weed has in the entire recorded history of human beings yet its legal at 21 consumed often by college kids wreckless im never gonna die college kids aint that a bitch
    test
  5. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

At this point I think the only thing in the way of legalizing marijuana is the government's inability to admit the war on drugs has been a complete and total failure. Billions spent on propaganda, trillions spent on prevention, and billions spent on prisoner expenses for low level drug crimes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.