What does that mean when you got a Black Spot and White Spot in your Throat?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by DeenoG, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

thanks for the answer.
    test
  2. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

You really need to let it go man.... the obsession is getting out of hand
    test
  3. q. palladino

q. palladino cliché

let it go keyshia cole swag
    test
  4. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

lmfao at da pic
    test
  5. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Pretty sure an actual doctor diagnosed me with something different. Good input though.

So, I'll say this for the last time, and I can tell you with 100% certainty me and Dave do not have any STDs, STIs, venereal infections, or anything of the sort, obviously I can't speak for Quincy cause I don't know what he's been doing since we broke up. However, I can guarantee you that Dave and I are perfectly fine, we've been tested and everything, we're good, no Chlamydia, no genital warts, no HPV, no nothing, sorry to disappoint you all.
    test
  6. q. palladino

q. palladino cliché

congrats

quincy FTL
    test
  7. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

test
  8. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  9. q. palladino

q. palladino cliché

test
  10. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Oral Thrush is not a STD, per se. Especially since the same thing that causes it festers in vaginal areas. If you're one who performs cunnylingus...you will get thrush if the pH of your mouth is right and your bacterial flora is slightly off from a cold or viral infection...the same reason women get vaginal yeast infections.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Aphthae_Candida_albicans._PHIL_1217_lores.jpg
    test
  11. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

again good info man.
    test
  12. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

honestly this obsession with thismiss is getting lame. who gives a shit what shes done in her past? everyones got a past. everyones done shit. not saying what meta said was true, but seriously, whats the point? this isnt even funny. who cares if she had a cold. holy shit im a virgin and i got a cold a month ago, i must have herpies in my throat. this is lame. time to move on.

vote- ThisMiss & Duece > AEH queers
    test
  13. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

caught an std from suckin dick LMFAOOOOOOOOO
    test
  14. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

I don't even know who ThisMiss is. I just remember reading some long thread about her and some dude in an argument over a former relationship. They used to live together or some shit.
    test
  15. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

What if the person gave the other person STD's knowing they had stds and then giving it to a guy who was a virgin?
    test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

1. do we have proof of that?
    2. shouldn't that be meta's concern? a bunch guys getting e-stiffys off someones past relationship seems kinda bitchy to me.
    test
  17. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

^ no different than u dickriding me based on arguments i've had with other heads, or the whole site turning on D. Omen becuz it seems to be the flavor of the month

everybody gets all emotional when it comes to slutty females gettin shit on
    test
  18. Meta_Maestro

Meta_Maestro New Member

Lmao @ for the lose.

And Deenog, you got to relax now. I wasn't a virgin when I met that female; and you following this a little too much now; it's over.
    test
  19. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

and why would i dickride you based on fights you've had? i dont give a shit who you've argued with. im not gonna take someones side cuz i dont like another dude. just aint me. i may say somethin like "damn _____ just owned _____" but im not going to join dudes fan club.
    test
  20. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Are you talking about me? Because that never happened lol SMH I have no idea what's been going on in AEH, I said what I said and I'm leaving it at that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.