What do you do in Heaven?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by The Steve, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOBLE SOLDIER

NOBLE SOLDIER Fireball Kid

no one knows and its pointless to argue about..
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Word...

I could understand if he was asking how Christians see heaven, thats a legit question....

But to be trying to pick holes in it or discredit it is kinda retarded....he'll ask a retarded question then be like "its a simple yes or no" hahaha like anyone knows for sure hahahaha

Im now interested in knowing what he knows about death for sure....as he seems to have an agenda and some insight, I hope he shares it lol

PEACE
    test
  3. SiFu

And to the point of 'what to do there'....

Who the fuck knows....maybe banging nuff bitches isnt a sin in heaven....maybe the need for banging nuff bitches goes away once your in an eternal state of bliss?? Maybe you travel the Galaxy observing all kinds of life and time travel so you can watch whatever part of history you want......maybe you create your own world where things are what you like....obviously your in heaven deep down your a good person....if not you'd be in hell suffering.....why would you want money and nuff bitches if you was happy without them!?!? if you finally understood the retardedness of seeking those things in life.....the futility of sinning.....

I mean I aint a Christian at all....but it aint hard to think about and rationalize...you aint gotta be a genius to assume how the Christian heaven COULD be.....

PEACE
    test
  4. Radium

Radium f k

one thing that has become interesting to me is that the creation (or need) for heaven, is necessitated first by suffering.

that is, without suffering, you would not have the need to triumph over suffering

and thus create heaven.

so heaven is the pure manifestation of this desire to defeat suffering; heaven is the realization of that triumph.

i realized then, that for heaven to even exist, we would first need to create a flawed universe. it would have to 1. create creatures that possess the ability to abstract great ecstasy and 2. hinder and even destroy their attempts to realize this ecstasy physically

this happens when you fall in love and break up over something, perhaps severe, perhaps inconsequential

when you are young and beautiful and you realize when you look in the mirror in the morning that you are starting to get old and unattractive

when you have a daughter but she is struck with an incurable disease and is taken away from you before she even has a chance to truly live

when everything and anyone that you have ever loved is swept away from you by death

you are first to be given a taste of what ecstasy might be, then it is taken away from you. you are left now to pine over your lost ecstasy, dreaming about what it would be like to have it again

thus creating heaven

and actually i think this is the point. the immensity of your suffering reflects the immensity of the ecstasy that would be created by its defeat. as you live and age through this earth, getting older every year, losing more and more every year, to the point that eventually you and everyone you have ever known is dead or near death.

the only thing you now realize

that your life was like a dawn to dusk playground slide starting at the top as a wide eyed child with nothing to fear and everything to love as you move down closer and closer to the bottom losing everything along the way and then finally losing everything at the end.

i believe the amount of suffering increases with age. there is more ecstasy in youth because its here that you are given the idea of what it feels like to have it. then it must be taken away from you so that you understand what it feels like to not have it.

but as the immensity of your suffering increases, so to then does the potency of the ecstasy in your heaven, at the same time, increases too.

so then going to heaven is the only conclusion to make next when its time for you to die.

and what an amazing place it would be! try to think about what would be there!

of course you would only be there temporarily. you would have to come back down to earth again. you would have to suffer again to create heaven again.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

it means at least until hell, along with sin, and evil, itself is cast into outter darkness that they are consious. They get to plead their case so they have to be to a point. After they are judged however could go either way. I would say the more God like thing to do is not leave them in torment so it may be better if after that point they were unconsious. But again, not sure.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

all i can do is share what the bible has to say regaurding the topics, and he knows the bible pretty well i must say to be debating it, but then again hes defended it before too. He deffinately understands the application of it. My thought is that hes trying to draw some conclusions from others understanding of it, while indirect i get it.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

interesting
    test
  8. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

You ignored me

How does the spirit have sensory experience without a body?
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

So God is a lying phony
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

a body is like wearing clothes your u with or without it. With it your limited. Without it your awareness is unlimited but function IS. Thats why you have a spiritual body in heaven without the problems a physical body would. Look at it like this the spiritual worlds molecules move faster than light thats why WE cant see the spiritual world. An why they CAN see us but cant interact with us unless they possess our bodies or in the case of angels, slow down.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

smh. Again. Like i said. not sure. after the white thrown judgement. I mean eternity IS eternity. Id rather leave it to him to decide, thats a tough thing to preside over. Leaving people in eternal torment or put them out of their misery. Id like to think theres a middle ground for the sake of family that may very well be there. May just be wishful thinking. Guess thats what judgement is for my friend.
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

why would there be middle ground? The devil created that middle ground. There was no middle ground when God ordered the killing of women, children and older men. He didn't say, just the men, rape the women and beat the children. He said kill them all. I don't understand what entertainment God would have for maintaining a place of torment, especially when he said the dead aren't conscious and if you are not conscious then you can't feel and pain, let alone torment. Saying people don't die is saying the devil was right back in the garden of eden and God was a liar.

The bible should have no contradictions threw out it. if it does, either the person reading misunderstood or God is wrong.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Maybe u just arent really in a place to understand the unconsciousness or consiousness of a state of being that u arent in. Im sure youd get it if you were there.
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

No i don't think you understand that concept. If you are aware of yourself or others, you are conscious and thus not dead. The bible is very specific about what it means to be dead. However, people have turned it into a fairytale to make them feel better about death.

Think of the concept of marriage...biblical a marriage can only end if adultery is committed of a death occurs. By your logic, everyone who has remarried has committed adultery because no one is actually dead yet.
    test
  15. SiFu

If you know Heaven is a fantasy why dont you tell us what the reality of death is?? since you've obviously known dead people who told you or have died and remember what it was like......

You have no clue just like the rest of us what happens when you die....so why bother!?!?

PEACE
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I never said anything about Heaven being a fantasy. The bible doesn't say that, in fact, the bible says otherwise. So that means one has to be wrong
    test
  17. Radium

Radium f k

whats interesting to me is that i think right now we are currently building our future heaven. that what we ultimately get in heaven is a reaction to the ecstasy that we were seeking here.

so the type of heaven we get ultimately corresponds to what we had been doing this whole time on earth.

so i think its very important to build up and prepare for this grand finale so to speak. dont waste your time thinking about ugly things. think about what you would like to see and have in heaven.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

i couldnt necissarily say that your wrong about that either..kingdom of God IS within us, thats biblical. So im actually okay ina way with that answer lol. The only thing i dont know if i would say is, define it as strictly the feeling "as little kids" cus your still growing into yourself but if you were to say.. some of the feelings of comfort, maybe those feelings when nothing matters around you but what ur doing at that moment, you have as kids certainly will be there.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

and since you know u can tell me what seperation from God is called in the bible as well..in that young grasshopper you will find the answer you seek.
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

*face palm*
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.