What do you do in Heaven?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by The Steve, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

no death is being unconscious and your theory means that no one ever dies
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Okay so then death is not reality. Physical body dies like taking off clothes. Your spirit is still you. An then u get to see everything in the spirit world u werent able to in the physical.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

but the bible says the dead are conscious of nothing but what you say means no one dies...they just go from one life to another
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Where does it say that. It says your body returns to the earth and your spirit goes with whoever owns it.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

If u werent consious of anything thered be no point to a heaven or hell. I think your very much consious. Even moreso.
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Ecclesiastes 9:5

The resurrection is the point of heaven....burying in a burning hell for all eternity is what isn't practice in the bible
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Sheol hades and the grave in the bible are all references to hell.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

And that scripture is in reference to evil and the people that go to hell for it. The memory of those, the living in heaven is forgotten.
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

The bible says sheol and hades would be thrown into hell. Those are abstract items...which makes it a metaphor..people are going there
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

no..because they are alive....unconscious people are just gone...not loss of memory because they are still alive. people with amnesia aren't dead they just lost there memory

Either people die or they don't..pick one..can't be both
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

semi right. They will be thrown into the lake of fire after the white thrown judgement and plunged into outter darkness. At that time it will be as tho those people hadnt existed an the memories of them will be forgotten.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

ur not understanding. After sheol an hades gives up the souls for the white thrown judgement an they get to plead their case to God. They will be thrown in the lake of fire. After their judgement is the 2nd death the total seperation from God for eternity. No God no life.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

There can be no sin or sorrow in heaven so the memory of evil after its defeated will not be there. Before they are thrown into the lake of fire God will open hell for people in heaven to see what sin causes an it will be sealed up by jesus who has the keys to the gates. and Sin, hell (its punishment) demons and evil itself, will be cast into the lake of fire and plunged into outter darkness.
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

so they are alive? simple question really
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

For a period of time definately.
    test
  16. Radium

Radium f k

in heaven i am going to make the decision to return back to earth in an enlightened and powerful state.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

^peep the book "messages from God". You can watch a interview with the kids mom that died an the dr. Was able to bring him back. "Sid roth its supernatural" interview with rehma mc-something.
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

what does this even mean? explain to me where people go when the die up to the point they are actually dead(unconscious)
    test
  19. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I'm trying to understand

How does the spirit have sensory experience?
    test
  20. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

"explain EXACTLY what happens when your brain no longer functions" is retarded to ask....coz even if you got an answer you wouldnt believe it....its not provable....

You can say you die and thats it everything ends, your memories are dead too so is your personality etc etc but you cant prove that just like the next man cant prove you have your memories and you goto a different place....

Just have a believe and take comfort that one day you'll find out....everyone finds out....we all die, and we all WILL die....dont worry about what happens after...

If heaven and hell is what keeps you a good person and striving to better yourself then thats cool, if there's some other reason that keeps your good and striving to better yourself then thats cool too...

Whats not cool is trying to find ways to be bad and evil and irresponsible.....

Science these days says there are 10 dimensions.....how do you know when you die you dont go into one of them other dimensions???

Science has proven that you CAN be multiple places at the same time

Shadow aint trying to discuss nothing...he got an agenda and the way he asks questions is dumb as fuck tbh....asking people for answers they cant possibly know then when they try he jumps all over it with another question....

Why dont YOU tell us what happens when you die Shadow?!?! I mean EXACTLY what happens once you take your last breath?? and then please prove it...thanks

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.