What do you consider a good looking penis?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by JASON ANTHONY, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I'm listening.
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Non circumcised one. :scared:
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You're kidding, right?:idontbelieveu2:
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

the narrows it down
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh gosh. :scared:

But it looks so sad without it's hat otherwise.

Btw; circumcision isn't that "popular" in Europe; with exceptions of course.
    test
  6. JASON ANTHONY

test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

In vegas, i got with a milf from somewhere in england

she said i had a perfect looking package. I was proud, and we banged like 3 times in a seperate room she rented just for humping me. I was proud of that too.

but im not about to describe my junk so im awaiting the ladies responses with anticipation
    test
  8. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Oh boy.

How does one answer this seriously or comfortably?

*sigh*

Def circumcised. About 8 inches and just the right thickness...no skinny mini's, and not bulbous. And not curved, either, nice and straight.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

from what the ladies tell me, the percentage of men with smaller packages is quite a bit higher than dudes with 6"+...

but ive also heard that a lady would rather a guy who could go 2x in a row than one with a large wang who could only go 1nce....

Cosmopolitan magazine is science and facts
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

"Penis size is a very overrated thing" a few years ago said one of my now fellow pilots to be on Kneza Mihailova street in Belgrade, whilst sipping on intoxicating substances and as the whole company was elongated as if in the theater, while observing Serbia's natural, and hand on heart, even those with a little less natural national wealth.

Didn't comment on that statement then ~ due to wrong timing. It's awfully difficult to come up with anything, even remotely meaningful in response, especially since I've been wearing an ostrich's costume from the shoulders up. But since this precise topic arose again ~ here's my 0.02 cents. I know, I know ~ a thinking ostrich would be a strange combination...

In fact, all such discussions are void if there's no rules or at least some basic conditions set. For instance, at least, when considering omitting extremes; extreme smallest and extreme long ones, since both have the physiological or. physical incompatibility aka undeniable handicap. So we'll for the sake of the argument exclude one that are smaller than spark plugs, as the ones who are larger/longer than a bottle of Guinness beer.

I think it's really easy to do both. Indeed. On the one hand, that the length of the penis has no serious connection to the quality of satisfying a partner, and another that says men must have a useful tool in order for their partner to have at least something from them sex-wise. It's just a question of what kind partner. Not who, but what kind. If we're talking about sex between husband and wife, then the dimensions may not play a decisive role ~ after all, sex is just one amongst many erotic communications. Thousands of ways, myriad or positions, million different needs and a lot of time for a relaxed pair to find a way to at least solid, if not fantastic sex that doesn't and can't depend on the size of his dick or perfection of her melons.

On the other hand, when it's really only for adventure purposes of crazy, unique animalistic passion, it can be a really tricky situation if, after a turbulent start, tearing off clothes, wet kisses and already torn thong he pulls out something that she'd really be able to only feel in the left nostril. And only, if she'd slept on the left side. Uncomfortable. (Probably) For both.

Ultimately it's not a person killing the moment, but the fantasy that gets created about that person, and there probably isn't a bigger killer of women's sexual fantasies, such as the arrival of extremely miniature penis. Notwithstanding the provision of its owner, that it's lively.

It's the equivalent of what female breasts are facing. Imo, there's men who'd want to wake up day after day next to a pair of small of medium sized boobs, while they'll expect something much larger and concrete from one night stands ~ for example; if a man brings home a woman and gets her undressed before shower, noticing that the majority of her bra is occupied by something that won't follow her in the shower, he'll obviously be disappointed, but not as much to let the opportunity slide. However, if the same man "demolishes" one in the elevator between the fourth and fifth floors, but finds out that breast aren't even a shadow of what the chest so aggressively advertised ~ it'll be much more difficult to conceal disappointment.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so like, how about answering the question? lol haha
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Thought I already did...:scared:
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dunno did you?

ok i suppose in a round about way you said anything bigger than a spark plug and smaller than a guiness lol

its ok I understand lol

i dont need big breasteses, but ive been with a girl who literally had bee stings or welts... and it wasnt sexy and was odd. I suppose she felt like a guy would knowing he has a tiny pecker and for the first time reveals it to his partner
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:funny:

Well, looking from a bright side, at least she didn't need bras...but yeah.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

she didnt need em, but wore those water bras which created a HUGE false impression...

. I still dated her. It wasnt something that makes or breaks a relationship for me, but she was on the extreme side of small. No exaggerating either. She really had almost no breasts at all, the bump was all nipple
    test
  16. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree with Andrya, crooked dick is just wrong.

I dont like the way dicks look particularly... I'm pretty gay tho
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

everyone agrees women are generally much nicer to look at naked than men lol
    test
  18. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

hecks yeah.. and balls are just groady
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont understand why god made balls outside of the body.

doenst make sense to me.
    test
  20. JASON ANTHONY

we should just post our dicks
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.