What do YOU believe happened between Zimmerman and Martin ?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jul 13, 2013.

1. 6th Cents

6th Cents Member

you are right.
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I said that when I wrote he has "white sensibilities"... those women related more to him than they did to Trayvon... the defense used Trayvon's urban blackness against him... that's why I thought it was misguided and intellectually dishonest for media talking heads to keep focusing on them as "mothers"... they are "white" first and foremost and that's what mattered... they can't relate to Trayvon nor understand why he reacted the way that he did. White people love to call the police... that's their thing, because the police are seen as "protectors" by them... black people tend to view the police as "oppressors."
    test
  3. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

ITT: Trayvon did nothing wrong, Zimmerman is a nazi.

Emotions run strong
    test
  4. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

the fact that he basically told dispatch fuck you after they told him to leave the situation alone, which resulted in trayvon being killed due to his stubborness, and walking away with on charges at all made him a certified white man....

that half hispanic shit ain't even relevant when u get it that good
    test
  5. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

now yall know damn well yall got an alliance with the mexican mafia
    test
  6. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

you're stupid if you believe his head was repeatedly getting slammed into the pavement....

the medical examiner already proved that to be wrong... with ease...
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

One of the jurors is talking to CNN's Anderson Cooper. Her revelations DO NOT surprise me at all. She basically felt sympathetic towards Zimmerman. She believed his story. She felt Trayvon threw the first punch. She felt that Zimmerman was screaming on the tape. I told you... race and class matter. Those cultural relations inform our thought processes. This case was lost for the prosecution at jury selection. It was over before it began.
    test
  8. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Guessc that's so hard for me to believe because I am not, learned a good lesson from what ignorant is saying
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Rachel Jeantel is on Piers Morgan right now. She's keepin' it real. I like her. She's not stupid. I also find it insulting that that juror believes her lack of education means she's not credible... but like Rachel said, 'she doesn't understand our world.'
    test
  10. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

the "lack of education" is due to her being born in Haiti and only knowing spanish and creole fluently

if the prosecution had A BIT OF SENSE, they would have had an interpreter available for her

the prosecution did a horrible fucking job
    test
  11. Bad Dude

zimmerman baited trayvon, he was on some "come at me bro" type shit when trayvon holla'd at him asking him why he is following him

they argue, zimmerman prolly got RIGHT in his face

they fought/wrestled, zimmerman prolly tried to use some UFC moves he learned in class on him and got his head scratched up

trayvon knocked zimmerman on his ass

zimmerman got salty and pulled his gun out

trayvon started to yell "Help"

zimmerman's punk ass shot him in cold blood

2nd fucking degree murder

and i'm sad as i listen to these STUPID ASS HONKIE BITCH jurors on CNN with their southern IGNORANCE

I'm fucking DISGUSTED of this country and ALL of these fucking REDNECKS
    test
  12. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

[​IMG]
    test
  13. Bad Dude

i aint got a problem with white folks man

its just that small group that are oblivious to the fact they are racist as hell

"zimmerman was frustrated and things just got out of hand"

this bitch on tv acting like the murder was just zimmerman having a bad day

unbelievable

that has to be the DUMBEST group of jurors in the history of the United States
    test
  14. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

then LEAVE bro. stay in puerto rico. where is ur rants right now when theres some nigga out there shooting another "trayvon" just because the colors hes wearing or cuz his shoes or just cuz tha fuk of it. why u care when the media forces this into a "white vs black" issue?? why dont u care about black on black crime that goes on every second? do u only care cuz the media forced u to care?? if zimmerman was full black (which he has some in him) the story would never of made it viral. if you care that much about this story THEN you should also care about blacks killing OTHER blacks for NO reason. I know I care. You should too.
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Sounds plausible... I just don't believe Zimmerman's story because of all his inconsistencies and the blatant embellishments of him quoting Trayvon, saying shit like "You're gonna die tonight, motherfucker"... I just don't think he said that... that's some movie shit.
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

They're not dumb... just culturally-biased... Rachel said it best... "she doesn't understand our world... she's WHITE."

I find Rachel to be more credible and intelligent than that juror, though.

Lack of formal American education does not equal stupid or dishonest.
    test
  17. Bad Dude

as I'm sure you know, LIARS tend to project their actions onto others in order to give a proper story they can recall later when asked.

it was HIM who said "you're gonna die tonight, motherfucker" as he was getting his ass beat in the rain
    test
  18. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

One thing I've come to learn about grown men is that they lie like children when faced with consequences. The growth from adolescence to manhood is nothing more then a slower adaptation to man-up to ones mistakes.

The only problem I have with high profile cases like this is that the role of monday morning quarterback is at it's highest level. These figures in the case become celebrity and get held to a standard that isn't cast upon the normal individual. "He could have done this, he could have done that."

From what I've personally read there wasn't any evidence worthy of conviction. It's a liar's testimony vs a dead kid's silence.

There's nothing much to add to the case...We can say the damage to Zimmerman's head wasn't worthy of pulling his weapon, we can call him the aggressor based on our emotions, we can play the role of race defender all we want...

But all we have is a man that said he feared for his life and drew on his aggressor. End of story.
    test
  19. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

And that's the only way to use your gun is the way that George used it kill the other person that way it's one story
    test
  20. Bad Dude

real talk

however, after listening to the juror that just so happens to be a wife of a lawyer AND writing a book about the case, showing an equal amount of sympathy for zimmerman (who is alive and is a free man) as she has for trayvon (a dead child)

it makes you realize that some people put a different value on the death of those who dont share the same appearence as them against those who do

and the shit she said about jeantel was out of line and further proved the points i'm making in this thread.
    test