What do YOU believe happened between Zimmerman and Martin ?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jul 13, 2013.

1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

None of us were there, so speculation becomes a crutch.

Two men got in an altercation. One had a gun, other did not. Who started it we'll never know. The US system of justice says that guilt must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. So the verdict shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

I can only assume/speculate he was some do-gooding cop wannabe that was overstepping his bounds and authority as a neighborhood watch captain. Think every single person's stumbled upon such an individual at least once in their lifetime, but didn't end up in a casket.
    test
  2. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

I think if you're a pussy and you're the "neighborhood watch" you should be carrying pepper spray, not a fucking gun. Especially when a 17 year old can easily whip your ass.
    I firmly believe had this happened in a state not in the south the outcome would have been different in court. Let this shit happen in CT or NJ up here, he would've been in prison today.
    test
  3. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

Not really the only assumption you can make at all.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It does matter if the Feds want to bring civil rights charges against him... I don't think they have enough, though... I say just leave it alone... dude beat the system... he won... the game is rigged, no doubt... and it played to his favor... I knew he was gonna be acquitted when the jury was selected... cases are won or lost in jury selection... the media kept harpin' on the "mother" aspect, and tried to pretend that the "white" aspect didn't exist... too many whites and non-blacks look at black men as the enemy... and that's why the judicial system is so effective at capturing and encaging black men. Those women forgave Zimmerman because Trayvon was presented as a the boogey man.
    test
  5. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

pussy fuck boy couldnt take a middle school ass whoopin and had to shoot cause he's a bitch

couldnt go back home with his head down and take the L like a man

plain n simple.

gun laws is made for the white man to have advantage in altercations,
    test
  6. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

if everybody here shot when they lost a fight i would of killed 6 people by now and would of been dead by now too since i handed fools there lost
    test
  7. Xzample

Xzample ....

Them women saw a Hispanic man on trial , not a white man. If Zimmerman's white, Obama's white.
    test
  8. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

He's a white washed Hispanic. I didn't know he had it in him until they said so. Nobody hears the name Zimmerman and thinks Hispanic. He wasn't no bodega papi cut it out.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  9. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

he is half hispanic. his last name zimmerman. he's more white than hispanic.
    test
  10. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

i can pass off as white but at the end of the day my name is carlos hernandez, lol i cant pass off as a white man when they hear my name

if my name was chris zimmerman, u will know im white or part white
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Where did I say that Zimmerman is white?
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

This...

But Zimmerman wasn't really on trial as much as Trayvon was... the defense was prosecuting Trayvon and the prosecution was defending Trayvon... this trial communicated to us that the fear of black men is justifiable enough to stalk, confront and kill them.
    test
  13. 6th Cents

6th Cents Member

just cause he have a white man's last name he is more white than hispanic? even though he is really HALF? the fuk.. are you stupid? if you adopt an asian kid and give them your last name, does that mean he is half asian now? lmao
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Zimmerman's race is insignificant, just as long as he's not "black"... Trayvon is the "black violent thug" who is responsible for his own death from a "good, upstanding man with 'white' sensibilities"... that's what the defense painted and the jury believed... this trial has been about race since Day 1.
    test
  15. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

the man has the swag of a white man, u can tell he was brought up in a white community, thus making him more white than hispanic.

U can tell the difference between a white man brought up in a black community than a white community, right?
    test
  16. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Us crackers don't claim Zimmerman. If he went to prison he wouldn't be rolling with the Aryan Brotherhood.
    test
  17. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Yall crackers would take Zimmer over Trayvon in jail though.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  18. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

I believe zimmerman was allready a racist fuck who really went on some vigilante shit the night he spotted trayvon. He was convinced he might've been the neighborhood burglar (there were robberies in the area) and wanted to find out if trayvon was indeed the burglar. When he confronted trayvon, trayvon like any other kid from the ghetto told someone who isnt a cop to go fuck himself, Zimmerman didnt and they ended up fighting. In the middle of the fight Zimmerman was getting his ass whopped and Shot trayvon. my op
    test
  19. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

btw

aint no spicks named George Zimmerman. anywhere.
    test
  20. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

In jail the aryan brotherhood would've embraced him for this shit but they would make him become a punk

Ain't no gun that handy in jail if trayvonne beat him up the ab would make his ass bend over and touch his toes
    test