What do YOU believe happened between Zimmerman and Martin ?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jul 13, 2013.

1. KnockT

KnockT Member

The depraved mind is the only thing I think it hinges on.

I somewhat agree about the subjectivity of the feeling of having your life threatened, but at the end of the day, we all know it's bullshit lol.

Hope for 2nd degree, leaning on manslaughter.
    test
  2. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

Zimmerman pursed Trayvon for no reason, Trayvon felt threatened and attacked him, Zimmerman shot him.

Zimmerman put himself in a position to be attacked but I guess it's still probably impossible to prove that it wasn't self-defense. Zimmerman will walk because a court has to go on different things than common sense.
    test
  3. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

yeah so uhhhh i was living in sanford when this happened...iunno man sanford is the same town where the kkk chased jackie robinson out
    test
  4. N0va

N0va Member

if he knew the address I feel like he would have used it in his description of the address for the cops instead of uhh left at the clubhouse. Also if he wasn't screaming for help I don't think he would have mentioned it in the cop car cuz how would he know it was audible in the tapes.
    test
  5. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Fucking dead at "you got me"
    test
  6. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

my take is, zimmerman followed trayvon.... trayvon didnt want to take him home so he hid n re-appeared on his ass.... he approached him.. asked him what his problem was, then hit him and zimmerman fell back n hit his head...i believe zimmerman already had the gun in his hand and that trayvon WAS in fact no longer punching him but trying to wrestle the gun out his hand so he wouldnt get shot.... zim broke free and shot him....

@TheReturn

if trayvon looked suspicious to zimmerman........

why cant zimmerman look suspicious to trayvon?????

night time.... car riding around slow.... not a police officer.....

i dont think some of u realize how much of a NON thug trayvon was..... especially the white people (no offense).... all that shit he did is so damn typical of someone "trying" to be cool.... ... he aint have no thug-like qualities.... just impressionable 17-year old like qualities that he woulda grown out of.... a 17 year old "thug" woulda had an extensive record... or a record at least....
    test
  7. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Return u are ignoring vital facts

Zimmerman got out the car to confront trayvon

U do not do that- period.

What was trayvon supposed to think? Put yourself in his shoes what was he to think ?

There are a lot of holes in zimmermans "testimony"

He said he had the gun n a holster on his back

How did trayvon see this ? And go for it ?

How did he get the gun out while being straddled ?

He went over there with that gun drawn

Who's gonna confront a robber without a gun?

Yes trayvon did look suspicious but that doesn't mean confront with a gun
    test
  8. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Not wanting to show the follower your home is a good thought
    test
  9. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

Lmao

this nigga nim

i'ma call u "nimmerman" from now on
    test
  10. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

what i think happened?

i think zimmerman ignored the 911 operator who said "u don't need to follow him."

i think zimmerman was looking to catch tray because tray was doing nothing but walking to his home when zim was following him.

i do think tray threw the first punch because zimmerman's face was all F'd up.

i think it is tray's screams heard on that 911 call because the screaming ends abruptly when the gun shot goes off.

what do i think the verdict will be?

zimmerman not guilty due to not enough evidence.
    test
  11. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Isn't the jury all women?
    test
  12. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

tbh I dated a guy once who zimmerman reminds me of... carried around his gun and a chip on his shoulder just looking for a reason... i think he took full advantage of a situation that could've been avoided entirely just to have a reason
    test
  13. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

I think they gonna find him guilty of manslaughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  14. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

yeah thats a good idea
    test
  15. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

the screams for help were puss ass zimmerman...

shit pretty obvious if u ask me
    test
  16. N0va

N0va Member

Lol the prosecution close rebuttal was horrible it reminded me of the chewbacca defense
    test
  17. N0va

N0va Member

What evidence changed ur mind from ur a living piece of shit to convict zimmerman to this? I can't remember any evidence that anything changed yet now this is ur opinion?
    test
  18. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

The way the neighborhood is laid out, he had to leave his vehicle to keep Trayvon in sight. The houses are back to back, with a street in front of each, and a long grass courtyard in between the backyards. Trayvon was walking through the courtyard, so Zimmerman had to leave his vehicle in order to see where he was going and what he was doing. That's why his car was parked where it was, and why he had to turn to go back to it when he lost sight of Trayvon.

I agree, I'd be freaked out and looking for a place to hide if some older dude got out of his car and was following me. But if I saw him turn around, I wouldn't approach him and then confront him by asking why he was following me or if he had a problem, as BOTH Zimmerman and the girl on the phone with Trayvon when it happened claimed. I would've taken the opportunity to go home.

Simple question. If Zimmerman had a gun out, why would Trayvon have approached him? That doesn't make any sense. What's more likely, in my opinion, was that Trayvon confronted him, hit him and was beating him up (like Zimmerman and a witness both claimed), Zimmerman manages to get his gun out, which Trayvon sees and immediately tries to grab in order to prevent himself from being shot. In the struggle, Zimmerman manages to pull the gun into a position to shoot him, at close range (like the bullet wound shows, close contact but gun not pressed against his chest).

The eye witness that saw Trayvon on top punching MMA style, that testified that Zimmerman saw him and started screaming for help, so he went inside to call 911, did not mention that Zimmerman had a gun or that Trayvon was worried about a gun, or anything other than he was punching Zimmerman. If the gun had been out, they would have been struggling for the gun. What's more likely, in my opinion, is Zimmerman saw the guy he was calling to for help go inside, thought he wasn't going to get any help, so he pulled the gun.

No story is going to be iron tight when only one side is there to tell it, but most of Zimmerman's story was confirmed in pieces by multiple witnesses to the point that the overall idea of what happened can be reasonably agreed upon.
    test
  19. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

See my post above.

Zimmerman probably did look suspicious. I'll ask again, why confront him and not go on home? Especially if this suspicious person following you has a gun out. I'd be hiding until I saw him leave.

The pictures of him mean mugging and flipping off the camera is shit people do to try to look cool. Taking pictures holding a gun, growing marijuana, smoking marijuana, and preparing a fight between two kids is a lot more being thuggish than trying to be cool. It's also incredibly stupid.
    test
  20. x calibur

x calibur

I'd have to research more to form a position on this. it's safe to say that this was a very ambiguous situation.
    test