What do YOU believe happened between Zimmerman and Martin ?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jul 13, 2013.

1. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

im a rebellious teen... its ok if i get killed....

smh @ mr 357...
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

He was still a kid... I'm cool with "rebellious teen"... but he was not a "thug."

Thugs catch bodies.
    test
  3. Maggie

Maggie Well-Known Member

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe each side had a medical person argue that the injuries were serious (defense side) and not serious (prosecution), so that point was probably moot to the jurors.

In Zimmerman's defense, I think that is a moot point. Personally, I'm not going to wait until I'm seriously injured before I react. If I have a gun I will shoot you first to be honest. I think most people would react that way or be fine with someone acting that way in self defense, which is why I think that was a dumb thing to focus on from the prosecution side.

In my opinion they should have focused on George being the aggressor, getting out of his car and following, calling him a punk, saying they always get away, etc.
    test
  4. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Self defense means you literally have to be defending yourself in the process of using the fire arm for it to be self defense. Otherwise you shoot and miss its aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, you hit them its attempted murder, you kill them you get the gist.
    test
  5. -MV-

-MV- Banned

the awkward moment
    Nah its okay if you get killed cause you support emac lol jk
    test
  6. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Even if he was a thug does it matter? At that moment he was on the phone with his friend ducking the rain. He didn'thave a weapon on him. So cause he smoked and punched somebody means he deserved to get murked? Why do people always bring up the background.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  7. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Never said it was ok for him to get killed.

But the media portraying him as an innocent little child is bull shit. They even used a pic of him from when he was like 12. They should have been legit in all of this instead of trying to make it look like an innocent child got killed.

There are real innocent children who are young as fuck being killed and catching strays that need this attention smh.
    test
  8. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Not really

Self-defense is any necessary means in order to stop a threat from continuing it's assault. An example, a man who was fighting someone and was getting his head stomped in , rolled away and pulled out the gun and shot and killed the other would still be considered self defense if he believed his life was still in danger.

Assault with a deadly weapon would mean that you initiated the assault to begin with.
    test
  9. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

I dunno I live in FL
    test
  10. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

There are black people, and there are niggas. If Trayvon was a nigga, then I won't shed any tears at his passing. If he was a black person, then Zimmerman should be in jail.
    test
  11. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

were u labeled a thug/gangster/animal because u fucked bitches and smoked weed??? My guess is no
    test
  12. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

17 years old is a child... it just so happens when that child is black, people wanna label him a man...... just look at the statistics of how blacks are disproportionatelyn ltried in adult court.... Racism
    test
  13. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

how the fuck was he not innocent??? what crime did he commit that night??? tf????
    test
  14. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

the fuck does ANY of that have to do with the night this was about???
    test
  15. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

357 is a fucking idiot

thats been confirmed

and that shit doslavosez said WAS STUPID AS HELL
    test
  16. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Yea 357 is a idiot and to think he was either trying to be a cop or is one he's gonna end up getting shot in the face by some random white guy thinking that he's his friend
    test
  17. Big Dick Black

Big Dick Black bout a check

:eekcat2:
    test
  18. 6th Cents

6th Cents Member

the media loves these kinda of shit.. RACISM toward blacks n y'all fall for it everytime while they collecting that big bonus rating check. n the media is white people.
    test