What do YOU believe happened between Zimmerman and Martin ?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

First what u think the verdict should be based on evidence
    What u think it will be

And what do u personally think happened
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Based on evidence he's gonna walk probably. I think he apporched Trey and got his ass beat. Then shot him.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  3. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

I think zim gets off by lack of evidence.. Like i said he did nothing legally wrong and shot in "self defense".. Its evident trayvon was giving him that work so he had justification to shoot

I think zimm fucked up in the head as a self appointed watchman.. Im sure he knew the whole time all he needed was for tray to fight just so he could just shoot him.. I think zimm knew what he was doing and tray just fell victim to it.. Wrong place wrong time
    test
  4. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

I think it should be and will be not guilty - not because Zimmerman is "innocent" and did all right but because there's no denying the reasonable doubt in this case

Personally I think Zimmerman did pursue trayvon and didn't get out to read a sign

He may have had his gun already out

Trayvon definitely punched him and got him on the ground maybe there was a tussle over the gun?

The fact that Zimmerman said trayvon saw the gun and went for it that doesn't seem realistic to me

Firstly it's too dark secondly he said it was behind him

Thirdly who would go for somebody's gun in real life and say "you're gonna die"?

That you gona die shit definitely was not said
    test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

The prosecutions rebuttal yesterday was mad powerful
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Hard to convict him with the evidence on the table.......the way I see it, dude was paranoid as fuck, crept up on Martin, Trayvon lashed out and got shot.
    test
  7. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

He'll walk.

Stand-your-ground laws are still fundamentally fucking ridiculous and hopefully there will be a state by state repeal.
    test
  8. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I doubt he had his gun out when he got out of the car lol

Trayvonne would've ran

Would've been a totally different trial then.

I think Zimmerman is mildly retarded

I'm not even mad at him being vigilant in trying to deter crime in his community it needs to be more selfless ppl like this wtf y'all are tripping when u complain that he didn't want ppl breaking into his neighbors homes

Fact of the matter is though Martin wasn't breaking into shit and he instinctively whipped zimmermans ass

I dunno about tray reaching for Zimmermans gun either shit looked like a inside holster to me if I'm punching somebody and bashing their head how in the fuck am I gonna notice gun hidden under someone's shirt?

Zimmerman had on some baggy ass cholo clothes too

It's no way Martin reached for zimmermans gun
    test
  9. -MV-

-MV- Banned

didn't zimmerman also say when he shot trayvon trayvon said "you got me"

lmao
    test
  10. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I don't think he will walk Florida laws are weird once they said they could convict him with manslaughter it was over lol

He can get life from manslaughter down there
    test
  11. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I doubt anyone getting shot in the heart would say anything
    test
  12. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

shut up bitch worry about rome
    test
  13. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

I think the evidence proves manslaughter and the reasonable doubt needed for self defense can solely be based upon his word, which is proven dog shit

I think he gets convicted

I think trayvon (a juvenile by law) felt the need to defend himself from a man who had been following him, whom he tried running from already and was getting out of his vehicle to approach him
    test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Yeah that you got me shit

That's something a nigga of bin laden's stature would say no no damn trayvon
    test
  15. KnockT

KnockT Member

All of the dialogue Zimmerman has said that happened has got to be bullshit.

"You're gonna die tonight?" Is Trayvon Clint Eastwood or some shit?

"You got me"? Are we playing cops and robbers and Trayvon finally gave up?

But I wouldn't convict on those lies.

However, I do still think he's guilty of second degree murder, though I have no faith he gets convicted for it. If he does not, a manslaughter charge better come through.

Zimmerman, denied to be a police officer for a domestic dispute (Can someone verify this? I've heard it multiple times, but I'm not entirely sure that's why), sets up a neighborhood watch program where they are specifically told to be the eyes and ears of the police, not vigilantes. Carrying a firearm is not permitted for the job.

He then sees Trayvon walking in a hoodie in the drizzling rain somewhere between 6:45-7:30PM. Calls 911, told him he should not pursue, does it anyways, gets out of his car and now here's the part where nobody will ever be able to know what happened.

[Valerie Rao, a medical examiner, provided analysis of the injuries George Zimmerman received on the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin. Rao deemed the injuries “insignificant” and said that they were not life threatening in any way. “He has no loss of consciousness whatsoever,” said Rao “he didn’t have to go to a hospital, he went to a clinic.”]

There was no resulting trauma on Zimmerman's face. His nose was NOT broken, and the swelling went down the next day. For him to have been getting beaten within inches of his life, the cuts on the back of his head would've been WAY larger than the two tiny cuts he had. There would've been DNA from Zimmerman somewhere on the hands of Trayvon Martin. Martin would've had some sort of bruising underneath his skin in his hands from pummeling Zimmerman, but it's just not there. It's not, flat out.

At the end of the day, you had a man pursuing a young kid in the dark around dinner time. Those are not times where people generally look to rob a house.

He is pursuing, Trayvon can tell. Trayvon probably could've gone without trying to fight him, but you cannot hold him at fault for that. Zimmerman could've stayed in his vehicle the entire time and avoided all of this. Could've questioned Trayvon from the car even.

You can not convince me that Zimmerman was fighting for his life, however you could easily convince me that Zimmerman, against the request of actual authority, pursued Trayvon while armed, cursing and showing ill-will towards these "fucking punks" and "assholes", got into a skirmish and fired a shot to get out of it.

I do believe that's enough to convict of 2nd degree, but the only thing I think you can take away from my reasoning is if you do not believe he was of depraved mind in those phone calls. If that's the case, he still deserves to get manslaughter which is defined as "the killing of a human being by the act, procurement, or culpable negligence of another, without lawful justification."
    test
  16. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

yeah there is no way they can pin anything on anyone beyond reasonable doubt so he is gettin off...

anyway i think zimmerman def was in the wrong...approached dude in a creepy manner basically stalked the guy...and trayvon was like fuck this and stole off on him then tussle to the ground and gun shot !
    test
  17. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

The media was so desperate for a race-baiting diversion story in the wake of LIBOR that they turned an Hispanic Jew into a white man.
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Great break down knoct I have 2 slight disagreements

I don't think u can judge based on his injuries if he felt his life was being threatened- that's too subjective

Also I don't think he had ill will and a depraved mind

I do think he wanted to do justice thus I don't think this warrants a second degree charge

Definitely manslaughter because he definitely was hit by trayvon
    test
  19. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I believe that George pursued Tray, at which point Tray probably noticed someone pursuing him on the phone, and being a little hoodlum he probably though someone was going to try and rob him (which is what I woulda thought at his age if someone was following me chatting on the phone) so he attacked the dude first (pre-emptive strike, all rights reserved by 'Murica) and ended up getting shot.

While I do think George will get a not guilty verdict, what he did was wrong and he should be charged with something. At least harassment.
    test
  20. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

I think he should and will walk, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does get convicted on the manslaughter charge.

But he wasn't really a "self appointed watchman". There was a string of crimes in his neighborhood, he was ASKED to be the neighborhood liason with local police on all incidents to avoid multiple people calling in the same thing, he helped organize info sessions for the neighborhood with local police, and he got trained in carrying a firearm.

Wanting to live in a safer neighborhood and being proactive in order to do so is somehow vigilantism now?

If you are driving, and it's night time and RAINING, and you see someone walking between houses, not jogging or running, and wearing a dark hoodie, how is that NOT suspicious? I don't see the issue with him trying to follow Trayvon because he felt he was suspicious (he was even suspicious in the video footage at 711 IMO) and there had been recent crimes, so keeping an eye on him seems like the logical thing to do after dialing 911, which he did. At the end of the call he tells the 911 dispatcher that he lost him and couldn't see him anymore, which I feel like would have been the end of the incident had Trayvon not emerged from the bushes and confronted him, which was confirmed by the chick Trayvon was on the phone with.

To me it's an open and shut case. Clearly by his injuries he got his ass beat. Witnesses confirm he got his ass beat. We've seen the texts and pics that show that Trayvon wasn't exactly as angelic as he was made out to be, though they weren't admitted into evidence for the trial. I don't understand the outrage over Zimmerman being acquitted.
    test