What changes do you want to see with RM? Drop them here...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by TraGiC, Feb 2, 2014.

1. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

cuz big trag back to fix it...jook gonna end up over there twiddling his fingers cross eyed

we have everything here, just need to listen to the people and make changes if everything is consistent...

so use this thread to let us know why..

cuz i bet most of yall are just moving to move, cuz it is trendy...
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    test
  2. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Dawg even jeff jumped

Sent from the white nigka palace
    test
  3. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

why tho? what made you bounce....
    test
  4. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Bad ownership decisions. Terrible customer interaction. Lack of development.

Sent from the white nigka palace
    test
  5. x calibur

x calibur

^correct. also, my loyalty is to the community, not to crowdgather.

RM thrived for 11 years under good king jeff the janitor. crowdgather usurped the throne, and ran the site into the ground in 3 years. no wonder they're a penny stock.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

are you amongst the migrants?

if so, i'll make a move.

:numaan:
    test
  7. x calibur

x calibur

yes indeed, I'm a supermod over there.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

why hurt your eyes on the other site? Jeff will be back on here too...either if after he buys it or not...

mark my words...
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah, i just checked it.

that shit looks horrid, man.

:numaan:
    test
  10. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Tell me why yall leaving and RM will make it happen...Trust in Big TraG
    test
  11. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

I go where my rm family goes tbh.
    test
  12. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

I get that....though this is where it is at....its the URL you have branded in you...don't fall into peer pressure when this is the spot, it will be hot again, TRUST
    test
  13. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

It's in a beta / testing phase. We haven't even officially "launched" the main website though.

@TraGiC - good luck getting ownership to do anything as far as contests / putting money up to the community, ect.

If you remember Me, Jook, and a few others been putting our OWN money up for the last GRB, fitness contests, making the RM radio crack on our own time and effort, ect.

Basically they weren't willing to match our effort or show any action for anything.

I think you're on a sinking ship but best of luck to those who are gonna stick around. We tried hard as fuck to get this place poppin' again.
    test
  14. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

The posters are RM, not the owners

I'll play my part to see that everyone is heard, I'll go down with the ship if that what it takes, though I never see that happening

Jeff would buy it back before that day happened
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Sin Skywalker

Pretty sure Jeff will be registering at TRN, to be honest.

I been here since 1999 bro. Modded off and on throughout the years. Put my own money up for the recent GRB as well as fitness contests, ect.

If the ownership refuses to do anything there's nothing more we could do. Best of luck though. Since we been trying to get shit done literally for MONTHS.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  16. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

what have you proposed that got shut down?
    test
  17. maria.how

maria.how Active Member

you log in 2-3 times a year. Why would anyone care about or believe your new dedication to RM.com?
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  18. Sin Skywalker

Throwing contests. Having CG put up money that members can win. Giving back to the community. Getting rid of / combining dead weight forums (which it seems they finally did a little work on that AFTER this movement happened), trying to link up with KOTD and the other leagues and do sponsorship to get that community back on board (we got the connections to do it but did they wanna put up any money? Nah were we supposed to keep pushing money into RM when the owners didn't seem interested?), ect.

Bruh trust me all the admins / super-mods / mods know we been trying to be progressive and get it poppin'. You come back after a long hiatus that you left the site because of some trolling bullshit or whatever trying to play captain save-a-hoe. We BEEN trying to get the ownership to play ball.

It takes a month to get a response from the tech guy who works here for simple problems. Half the time the only way to get stuff taken care of is for Lucy to e-mail him. The guy who gets PAID to make sure RM runs right and fix issues only checks in like once every month or two.

Bro good luck but we been down the path you're trying to go down (saving RM) through the whole Erik Foreman movement and for months since and you can only do so much without the people in charge around to make anything happen. Like I said good luck though. Maybe this will be a wake up call and they'll finally start paying attention. Doubt it though.
    test
  19. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

You ever see a movie where the son comes back home because he finds out one of his parents is sick...put that image in your mind. I grew up on this board. You can see that by my post count and I've had numerous names. I was trolling before there was the word "troll". I know what this site can do for someone. I see so much potential it brings a smile to my face TBH. I thought things would be great here forever. I am doing my part because I do owe it to RM and it's posters. If I can do it offline and I can certainly do it on RM. Grab my hand, let's ride...
    test
  20. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Gotcha...

I've done tech work and have a couple in my pocket if that is what the site needs

if you could make one change on RM what would it be? I'm curious
    test