what cars do you rarely see where you live?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Mayo, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayo

Mayo '

there are quite a few cars I rarely see and when I do, I'm like "whoa"!

I parked next to a Skyline last week which I ain't ever even seen on the road before. I dunno how popular these are in the states, but never see em out here..

plus, out here, Honda makes the Integra. We don't have Acura's.. I saw an R-Type when I was stopped at the traffic lights... I hear they're everywhere in the US. [sorry if I made a totally retarded point there about acura's & honda's]

I see a lot of Impreza's now and they've always got some piece of trash behind the wheel.. Evo's are fillin the roads too.. mostly the 6's & 7's
    test
  2. ~Raz~

~Raz~ New Member

ummmm......Escalades......and Vipers.........Escalade went by my house the other day......havnt seen much of them so yeh.......and i saw a viper once parked on the road
    test
  3. Konfucius

Konfucius Yah Boy Kon

My part of town. Hmm, I dunno. Escalades are all too common, Vipers arent to rare, Vets arent rare, Evo's are, STi's kinda, Ferri's you see them here and there though, umm, I saw Lambo at my work one time, shit was hard as fuck.
    test
  4. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Most any exotic or high end luxury cars are a rare sight around here. Since this base is out in the sticks it doesnt help. Once in a while I'll see somthing crazy just out on the highway if I go to town.
    test
  5. trifle

trifle New Member

don't see very many older muscle cars around here at all (i'm in northern va)....

shit's funny cuz when i go back to southern va i realize people around here either don't have many pickup trucks, or just every redneck down there does....girls who've gone down there with me always comment on all the pickups around that area...

but as far as actual models...most european exotics aren't common....don't see many daewoos LMAoo, see a few vipers, haven't seen a damn bmw isetta yet
    test
  6. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

Just exotics mainly...

ive never seen a skyline...i saw an Acura NSX the other day for the first time...saw one ferrari.

When the "Celebration" comes to town all the rich fuckers do, but on the regular...exotics are rare....
    test
  7. ~Raz~

~Raz~ New Member

yeh up where i live theres alot more muscle cars......like alot........chevelle ss.......all them good things
    test
  8. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

vipers... seen a couple this month.. hmm..
    test
  9. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

vipers.....lambo's ferrari's
    test
  10. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

Mitsubishi's, because they just started selling them up here a year ago.

Caprice Classic's seem to be everywhere but where I'm at. I see more Impala SS's than regular caprices
    test
  11. MC-X

MC-X New Member

vipers n lambos of couse but i seen a couple in my day...tha car i hardly ever see is a mazda rx7...i love those to...im not sure if i never have seen one but i dont think i have
    test
  12. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

None of the exotic or expensive rides...except navis and escalades...I've seen one ferrari and like three vipers in my life...like 5 porsches...hmm...a few rx-7s...like 3 supras...one nsx...never seen a lambo or skyline...
    test
  13. RONIN-X

RONIN-X the legendary

Basically what everyone else said, the highly expensive rides are rare. Like vipers, lambourginis and porches.

Lately I've seen alot of the new Hummers (alot to me means like 4-6). I hate the way they look now, the old ones that were wider looked alot better in my opinion. And every other one I see is ugly yellow, blah I hate yellow.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.