What can i get for 22Gz?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by ShadyJE, Jun 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadyJE

ShadyJE New Member

i need help for lookin for a car thats 22Gz or less, can u gimme sum ideaz bout car i shud get?
    test
  2. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

What are you looking for? Speed, Luxury, New , Used?

Heres a few I would look at...

New: Dodge Neon SRT-4, Honda Civic FP, Honda Element, Ford Focus SVT, Chrysler PT Turbo, Hyundai Tiburon, Mazda Protoge 5, Nissan Sentra SE-R, etc...

Used: Endless options. Check ebay, you can get some tight ass usd rides for 22K. I'm talking old Porsche's up to already built Supra's.
    test
  3. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

I know u didnt say honda element^^
    test
  4. ShadyJE

ShadyJE New Member

im thinkin of gettin an SRT-4,nissan Z-base, mazda 6, the GTI anniversary, or a turbo jetta. i dunno which is the best for the money n im lookin for mostly speed n reliability
    test
  5. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

You mean the mazdaspeed more so than the 5 right... I mean it does look damn good esp, for a wagon

And i have yet seen a nice supra on ebay for that cheap, unless it is a MKIII version.

Oh yeah if you want speed i would get the first car Polar mentioned the SRT4. Been in that car a handful of times now, and it is quite impressive. In the hands of a driver that car is a beast for 19.9 price tag.
    test
  6. ShadyJE

ShadyJE New Member

test
  7. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

If i remember right srt-4's go for around 20K...but you can probly order one without all the bullish add-on's..if all you want is speed heheheheh

but yea dude..check what a str-4 can look like and holla at them in there forum....

[​IMG]
    test
  8. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

get a GTI 1.8t

base price for the SRT is like 19
    test
  9. ShadyJE

ShadyJE New Member

here in Jersey the srt-4 is 25Gz so i cant get it
    test
  10. Tigre

WHat do you mean....last i heard they still arent selling the cars anywhere else besides FL, and CA.....but i know this summer they are going to be selling them at the rest of the dealerships....oh well

My boy has one. Really fucking nice for a dodge. Quick, hell yeah, seats are like whoa, handling is nice, but you really need a set of coilovers for the ride. Besides that he flew down the FL, and got it for 19.8. And the car is the best performance cars BARE NONE under 20...shit under 25.
    test
  11. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

and no power windows ^^
    test
  12. sticky2178

sticky2178 New Member

no matter how fast or well the thing handles, I can't believe any body would pay 20 grand for a dodge neon. The thing looks like trash, no matter what its still a neon to me. Call me close minded or what not but still. You can get a Volkswagen passat for about 22 gs or even a new Saab, them bitches are bad. Besides that dont know what to tell you, maybe consider a late model pre owned, you could probably get something real nice for 22 grand.
    test
  13. Tigre

Well yeah that is an ignorant statment. it maybe a neon, but it will fuck up plenty of cars. And the performance upgrades that is backed up by Mopar makes the car that much more promising.

It is made to be the best performing car under 20g's. They have successfully done that without a problem. And no new passat cost 22g's. Shit not even invoice price is 22. And anyway, it would take a Ko4 grade with i/e/dp combination or stage 3 turbo kit from APR or ATP ....or FI to a v6 engine to beat a Neon SRT4. Saab couldn't handle it either.

Plain and simple the car is fine. Yeah its a dodge, yeah its a neon, but if you want performance, find me a better deal on a new car with warranty that is going to beat this car. End of discussion.
    test
  14. Tigre

u talking about a used Z, like last generation, cause there is no new Z even used that is that cheap.
    test
  15. sticky2178

sticky2178 New Member

ok performance yea it might kick other rides ass, but me Im only going to be going over the speed limit 10-15 mph and I am not hitting the track lol. For 20 grand I would get a late model pre owned car or truck and look nice. And my dad has the passat I forgot how much it was since he is leasing it, but i didnt think it was much more then 23 or 24 grand. The thing drives great, just a little too plain for me, I told him to get the audi but he liked the passat too much.
    test
  16. unReaL emcee

unReaL emcee New Member

Buy a used car for like 15, then put like 7 g'z into making it ill:p
    test
  17. Tigre

Well thats the reason...the SRT4 like i said is a performance car. It wasnt meant to get every body excited about it. Just car junkies that love performance. And everyone that knows anything and respects performance understands exactly what this car was made for.

And yeah i would never buy a passat when i could just upgrade and get a Audi a4. Granted the Passat was the number 1 family car for the past 5 yrs. It just do it for me.

But anyway i dont care cause i finally am getting my new ride in a month.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.