what biblical prophecy, sign, wonder or mirical

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Would u have to witness to believe that its true?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The holocaust. Oh wait, that's not biblical. I wonder why not, considering millions of jews were killed, and the Old Testament is an entirely jewish manuscript. I might have to think that the holocaust would be an important enough event to speak about in such a divine scripture, wouldn't you?

Just kidding about being a holocaust denier, by the way. It's probably not that funny.

But to answer your question honestly, there's none I can think of.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

The new testiment was written between 3 an 100 ad. However isreal becoming a recognized state was prophecised an fullfilled because of WW2 in 1942 so ya
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i don't hafta see to believe... but if i could have witnessed anything, i woulda died to hear jesus teaching in the synagogue's
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

word. Unbelievers need signs an wonders sometimes tho. So what if u saw eyeballs form in a blind person, or a man with a metal rod in his leg dissapear? Would yall believe it then?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

That is the most absurd and hypocritical straw man I have ever seen. Give me an example of unbelievers needing signs and wonders. Quite ironic coming from a believer as well, actually.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

The bible says it actually, thats why in the end times there will be an increase of signs an wonders.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I know for a fact that you cannot back that up. Even if you could (but you can't), it would mean nothing.

Bring 'em on. BTW I'm pretty sure the increase in signs and wonders is not from God but from Satan. So if you think the end times are happening in your life time, all I have to say is have fun being caught up in Satan's lying wonders and attributing them to God.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Lol. So ur saying GOD dont do miracles anymore? Idgi. Moses leading thr exodus had to part red seas and they still werent conviced completely. How did Jesus get so much exposure is by perfoming miracles, he ressurected lazaarus my dude they still crucified him.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

it helped fullfill the prophecy of the tribe going back when the alis won the war tho. Thats in there so im sure God knew b4hand but turned it into something that helped fullfill his will
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

this is the leodecian church believe that.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

First off would you care to show me where in the Bible you think it says unbelievers need signs and wonders? Assuming you're referring to the verse in John about the man who asked Jesus to heal his son, this was typical of Jews looking for confirmation of Jesus being their Messiah. They doubted, and they did not believe. So yes, Jesus draws attention to the fact, as he was privy to this. This is in no way connected to skeptics, rationalist, naturalists, agnostics, et al. I am in no way against the use of generalizations, but in this case it does not work.

"So ur saying GOD dont do miracles anymore?"

I'm dumbfounded. Is this question a rebuttal of sorts, and to what? What have I said that leads you to it?
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Don't know wtf you're talking about.
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Still making no sense.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Ok look. Why do you think God would ever need to shake the earth up in the end times in the first place? Hes not doing it because of the believers, cus it specifically says that his children are not appointed to wrath. So while these things are happening the believers will be protected. Hes doing it so people will make their choice. Will you follow God or the Devil. Skeptics yadadada are not believers right? Well thats the point.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

you said im crazy if i think the endtimes will happen in my lifetime. I said this IS the leodician church. U didnt understand that, well in revelation u see the letters to each church through the generations urging them to either repent and what they need to change, the leodecian church is the church of the last generation before the tribulation described as being lukewarm. This is the church that will see the end times prophecies fullfilled. Im telling u this is that generation.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I would have liked to see the fish spit Jonah out on the beach, or two of every animal fill the ark willingly. Moses parting the water and exposing dry land would be another.

There have been too many advances in science and astrology for me to have total faith in our planet only being 6,000 years old. I'd have to see evidence of humans and dinosaurs co-existing with my own eyes.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

^i got a challenge for you. The book of jonah is 4 pages long. Read it. Then tell me if hes talking about living 3 days in the fish or if he was in hell prayed and God heard him an set him on dry land to fullfill his calling
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

and the animals he brought were young animals. Now read the gods instructions for the size the ship was to be built, itll make much more sense
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

That's not actually what I was trying to get across. I do see what maybe was cause for you to think that. When I speak with words "So if you think... then (insert negative connotation)," it may be construed as an attack on that position. I sometimes have trouble communicating with enough clarity to assure a proper understanding of what matter I'm speaking of. Add onto that the position I took in that other thread you made about the end times, it's understandable why you perceived it that way.

The Bible talks of an increase in signs and wonders, but from what I know of it these will be counterfeit. It also says God will send strong delusion so that those who forget him, or evildoers, might believe the lie. This was the point I tried to make, and by adding what I said about believing we are living these days and times - proposing that you would be caught up in Satan's lies - I only meant imply added urgency to what I have taken as fact that these wonders that you say unbelievers need are going to be counterfeit and probably end in Hell.

I'm can't think off the top of my head a case where God will send signs and wonders for his children in the future, that they might believe Him (pertaining to miracles performed and such - not prophecies that you've mentioned like the wars and all that). If you can point me to something, please do. I don't know all the Bible off the back of my hand.

So I apologize for the confusion, but I think we should try to understand the matters that are being talked about rather than what words may be used that might give us other ideas. There's actually scripture that supports this suggestion (against the Christian apologists... who love to play word games and change hats every time it suits them for the purpose of towing the company line for whatever ministry they are affiliated with.)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.