What AreYour Goals?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by LiveFromThe781, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

lol, yes yes.. if it sucks, it works. I hate that! Since I really feel that there isn't any more to my diet that I can really change (without going a little insane) I figure its the routine that needs a change up. I'm already a minority for the routine I keep now, you know actually eating right and excercising regularly seems to kick out of the typical american population. haha

I'm gonna try adding some running to the routine, I started a little bit this morning.. Guess I just needed someone else to say it too. =) On freeweights I use the weight machines and in all honesty don't know what the names are.
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i hate running too, i would do HIIT running every wednesday and trust me every wednesday i would try to find an excuse not to do it like oh i cant find my other shoe..owell. it was so much worse when i first started though, because i would do jump roping for 10 mins prior to the running and i get shin splints, so after my jump roping id have serious trouble walking and after my running (which made the pain worse) i would go and do an ab routine for 20 minutes(although sometimes i couldnt because pain was intolerable). then id go to boxing followed by muay thai...ah, those were the days, but i guess my point is that even though it was so hard and i wanted annnnything but to do it, i did it anyway and honestly after every time i always felt good when it was over like "eh, that wasnt so bad"

p.s. majority of people that do HIIT sprints, hate HIIT sprints.
    test
  3. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Shes got enough muscle definition to where it looks ehhhh to me. I don't want to see a girls muscles, thats not attractive to me. I know she doesn't have no bodybuilder body but still.
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

im not that big a fan of running, i have to run sprints while dragging tires or people every once in awhile but other than that i really dont run for cardio. i've found running really builds your endurance specifically for running instead of for other things. i used to run a lot but would still get tired sparring so now i jump rope mostly and spin and swim on the side
    test
  5. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Running is the shit.

You have to use it when you don't know bjj.
    test
  6. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

test
  7. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

wow...you hit it right on the head with that one lol

women..the biggest motivator. looking and feeling good..2nd biggest motivator

anyway..paperchase..the whole point of working out and dieting is to feel and look good..if u slack on the dieting its just setting you back lol. stick to the diet man u'll love it in the end.

my goal..right now I'm around 140ish..I want to get to be around 155..when I get there I'll evaluate how I look and see what I want to do next...if I think I'm big enough I'll work on getting really cut...but if I'm not then I'll keep up with the heavy weights to get even bigger.

I really can't tell right now because I've never been that big...so its gonna be a new goal when I reach that haha
    test
  8. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

im gaining weight myself. after i hit the adjustment phase of my diet, like an idiot i decided to try cutting, for some reason i thought "hmmm, if i lose enough body fat ill have crazy abs" i ended up getting down to like 160 and was not liking it, really felt like i needed to bulk up. i think i lost muscle in the process but now im looking to hit well over 200 before i cut down again. i have a good diet, and good program, and now what i really need is better equipment and a serious training partner (although even having someone to spot me will suffice for now) then ill have the trifecta.

if all goes well maybe ill get to fuck Jamie Eason as well.
    test
  9. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I want to be as strong and cardiovascularly fit as I can be at about 165-170 Lbs. While of course maintaining symmetry and perportion.

And those girls are weak.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.