What AreYour Goals?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by LiveFromThe781, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

you need to try some new ab exercises.

here is one of my favorites:

get a medicine ball, doesnt have to be too big of one, lay down and hold it on your stomach (hands on the sides of the ball, elbows down near the ground, ball maybe half an inch above your stomach). so you laying down, back on the ground, feet together on the ground, laid out like a pencil holding the ball on your stomach. now sit up while bringing your knees up to your chest, then sit your back down close to the ground and straighten your legs at the same time, then sit up and bring your knees to your chest again, back down, repeat. do this for 45 seconds on, 30 seconds do another exercise or just rest, 45 seconds on for about 5 minutes.

im not the best at explaining exercises, maybe ill look for a video later
    test
  2. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Fuck all the pressing, pumping, and pilates and all the other trivial feats.

My ultimate goal is destroy ALL competition.
    [​IMG]
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

^are you into MMA now?
    test
  4. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

no and yes. as soon as I get the money I am owed I plan you taking up BJJ and Kickboxing.

But what I said applied to everything.

and Fedor is a machine.
    test
  5. Ben Official

test
  6. LiveFromThe781

go for muay thai, fuck kickboxing, its a "watered down version of muay thai" anyway.

fun fact: and muay thai is considered by thai's to be a watered down version of Muay Boran, the ancient style, where they used ropes wrapped around the hands instead of gloves. fuckin badass.
    test
  7. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

lol, I thought about the party causing me to gain the weight right back, but no binge eating at the party. I'll have a little cake and work my ass off at the gym the next day, but other than that I'll keep it from getting out of hand.

My diet consists of:
    whole wheat low cal bread w/ peanut butter & sugar free jelly for breakfast
    cabbage salad, sliced carrots w/ 1/2 chicken breast for lunch
    activia low fat yogurt for snack
    turkey burger w/ same low cal bread & steamed veggies for dinner

if I need a snack added to that its sugar free jello (or SF pudding) or healthy pop popcorn.

I'm working out 7 days a week. 30 minutes cardio and 30 weights/abs. I've tried training different on different days (cardio m, w, f and weights tues/thursday) but.. I forget the cycle and screw it all up. Oh and I do spin class one day a week for an hour.

Weight currently 155.. trying to get to 150, then I'll be happy. =)

Suggestions?
    test
  8. Ben Official

if your only doing 30 mins of cardio its fine to do it before you lift. i do 26 minutes of intense jump rope as a warm up on mondays, on the days more strength i do a little less jump rope, but make sure its an intense 30 mins
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

make sure your sugar-free jelly isnt just replacing the sugar with sugar-alcohol, if it is look for a brand thats either A) sugar&sugar-alcohol free or just low in regular sugar.

im not really sure what else you could do, i might brainstorm later when im not feeling so queezy from what i just ate...18 raw eggs and a porkchop.

what are you doing for cardio? all you should be doing is interval running or tabata
    test
  10. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I want to have sex with these two women at the same time....

[​IMG]
    test
  11. LiveFromThe781

^word that chick on the right is so fuckin dope and peep the camel toe on the one to the left

i rarely like blondes but that chick got one of the illest, toned asses, and i love that shit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  12. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Yeah, Jamie Eason is pretty amazing. Such a body on her. Not sure who the woman on the left is, but she'd get it too.
    test
  13. LiveFromThe781

her body is pretty damn close to perfect, shes got that sexy fitness look but she doesnt overdue it to the point where its mannish, and shes got a nice face too.
    test
  14. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Well I've gained weight and I'm back up to 146..I don't like the way I look again. My face looks a bit bloated. Now I'm eating healthy again and running the track 5 days a week. My goal is to get down to 135-140 and stay in that weight range.
    test
  15. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

True, pretty girl.. Anyways boys! lol

Will the label say that it has sugar-alcohol in it? Or is it disguised as one of those words that has 600 letters that no one knows how to say? For cardio I'm doing it on the ellipitical trainer.. I know I should run, but seriously I HATE running.. despise running.. but you're gonna tell me I should start running, aren't you?

Oh and I walk for two hours through the day at least 4 days a week. (30 minutes on my lunch hour & 1 1/2 hours after work) But I'm thinking of switching that walk after work to just hitting the gym again.
    test
  16. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Steve why you want a woman that can beat your ass? matter fact...why you want TWO women that can beat ur ass? lol dont u love friends lik me

But im not really into those kinda chicks, I dont wanna see a girls muscles be that defined...but thats just me. Well unless you are Mickie James from the WWE. That woman is......well words escape me.
    test
  17. LiveFromThe781

well running is one way, and its the most common but theres others too. theres another really good method called Tabata, which is when do an exercise as fast (and efficient) as you can for 20 seconds and rest for 10 seconds then go 20 seconds again, etc until youve reached 4 minutes. the thing is its really time sensitive, so 10 seconds is 10 seconds, not 15, not 20. while ive never tried it yet, ive heard it makes bodybuilders start weeping like little girls. google it. the thing is steady pace cardio is no good, you need to do something where the intensity is cycled, thats how you get optimum results. so maybe you dont have to run, maybe you could start small, walking then jogging, walking and prison squats (squats without wegihts) jumping jacks + burpees. etrc, theres thousands of possiblites try out a couple different things, and usually if it sucks and you dont want to do it, its because it works.

its not gonna be easy, but if it was then i guess everyone would be bodybuilders. the harder you work the more of a minority you become, one of the few people in this world of potato chips and haagen das that pushes themselves and works hard to get what they want.

list your freeweight exercises too please.

oh and about the sugar alcohol, itll say in plain english, no glucose jargon.
    test
  18. LiveFromThe781

shes not that muscular dude. shes got nice upper back and leg definition and you know this chick gets down to business but its not like shes got veins on her calves and biceps. i think shes sexy and id rather have a girl who looks like she workouts than a girl with a cottage cheese ass.
    test
  19. Ben Official

ive never heard it called "tabata" but i do that every time in my circuits, i hate it but i love it. except its either 30 secs or 45 secs on and 10 or 15 secs off or jumping to the next one with no rest. i love incorporating it in there with strength training so i get the best of both worlds
    test
  20. LiveFromThe781

Tabata is the name of the Japanese researcher who discovered it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.