What are your views on celibacy?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I dig what you are saying and she should probably take you advice over mine. My analysis seems to work better for me though because I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on everything in my life (not trying to take anything away from anyone). I just hope that she and pretty much everyone can get to a point in their lives where I am at because I feel like I am in control of everything that effects me and what I do that effects others. At the same time I am very care-free of stuff that doesn't effect me which means nothing really seems to get me extremely emotional whether thats in a good or bad way. I feel very neutral and as a result there is always focus in my life. So, with that being said, I wouldn't feel the need to cut back on certain indulgences because if a problem should occur in my life mentally or whatever I am confident that I can identify the problem and correct it promptly.

A lot of people aren't very in-tune with their self like that and they might not be able to indentify an internal issue even when it's pretty obvious what that issue is and how to fix it. I believe everyone is capable of identifying the problem and fixing it but the reason why they don't apply that ability is more than likely the source of the problem in the first place. So the best advice I can give anyone is to really take a good look at yourself and ask yourself do you know who you are and why you do the things that you do? Misskey is taking that first step into finding out all the answers she needs to know but the key is to take it seriously and make sure you have covered all the areas you need to do so.
    test
  2. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

See my problem has always been being consitant with myself and not second guessing things. As soon as I have identified and worked something out in myself I let something/somebody allow me to think otherwise. So i take 5 steps forward and 8 steps back. Its so not productive. At this point that I am now I'm not too far from where you are DS but what I lack is that defining line that heps me understand and acknowledge my boundaries.

Its hard to explain.

And its not everyone who has the power to "influence" me just certain people during certain circumstances. Yeah Tight its some real Dr Phil shit. I can detach emotionally from sex but at this point I don't want to. Which is also a feeling I don't need to invite into any intimacy I involve myself in because I'll end up being with a GREAT LAY (like DS,lol) and it will be great for the moment... but very shortly after I will not be effected and I will just have mediocre memories of it. It wouldn't have been his fault though.

I think anytime a women is dealing with emotional issues in herself casual sex is just not a good thing to indulge in.... Thats how crazy baby mammas, overly attached and insecure "friends", and stalkers bread themselves. Of course I could never be them types. Fuck that. But a younger or a more immature minded woman could be that!
    ;)
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Great lay is a severe understatement and the high I will put you on will last for months after just one dose! It's not one that you can come down off of quickly at all! LOL
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I hear you. And your analysis makes a lot of sense to me, too.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

I hella hear you on this and can certainly identify. I started reading a lot about fear of intimacy/commitment. It was enlightening fa sho!

Church, indeed Ms M... Church indeed! I think that applies to men as well.
    test
  6. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

^^^Men as well...oh hell you. they'll fuck around and murda yo ass,lol
    test
  7. tight-eyes

^ lol... or burn themselves out trying to live up to some distorted image of masculine sexual bravado. Trust me... some of them got it bad, too, mama. I feel for 'em.

That's why I'm all the more insistent about really trying to instill a healthy sense of sexuality and sexual ethics in my boys. Hopefully a good deal of it'll sink in and combat some of the mess[ages] they'll encounter out in them skreets.
    test
  8. Dark_Sun

skrawburry..
    test
  9. tight-eyes

I aint neva skurred
    test
  10. Dark_Sun

I like some murlk in mah icesckreem...
    test
  11. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

I've been involuntarily celibate for almost a year now, and still have 3 more month to go, I'm currently deployed in Baghdad
    test
  12. ^doubleML has the same problem except hes not stationed anywhere
    test
  13. Dark_Sun

LOL and there is no deadline for him on when his celibacy will end either. It's permanent!
    test
  14. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i can respect a person who chooses a life of celibacy, however, i can't live my life that way.
    test
  15. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

LOL....I notice I've been drinking more since I stopped. I told myself I was gonna stop that shit,lol
    test
  16. tight-eyes

Drink less, masturbate more.

Godspeed.
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

^Good words to live by....Aint no high better than an orgasm and that's the bottom line...
    test
  18. tight-eyes

you ain't never lied!

well.. I'm sure you have.. just not this time.
    test
  19. Dark_Sun

I haven't lied in the last 2 years though...
    test
  20. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I'm thinking about abstaining.

relationships seem like just one big distraction...so I am wanting to abstain from sex and commitment or relationships. I got just have an agenda, and I'm not trying to get deterred by something that probably won't last.

I'm not quite sure how I would start or go about it...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.