What are you working on right now (Up coming Projects)

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Blak, Jan 24, 2010.

1. DaddyPlugin

DaddyPlugin New Member

Double Album that will make profit for Fans

I completed a double album that will render 100% commission for free affiliate members. It's authentic Ghetto classical joints. This will accompany videos and music training free, for my music club members. Release date will be sometime, at the end of January. You can give it a review here:
    waycool247.com
    test
  2. patrown

patrown student for life

if anyone wants to get on a mixtape, link me to somethin similar to what you'll throw in.
    less then perfect sound quality isn't an issue if you're on point and can be understood.
    test
  3. dustion

dustion New Member

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/408333

About US

Q: Why are your prices so low, are these quality items and brand new?

A: YES, you pay the FACTORY PRICE!

We sell brand new items directly from factory in Asia. That is why our prices are so competitive.

To maintain quality control we do personally inspect for each item prior to shipment. All items are 100% new and inspected.

1.We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. If your item is not as described or faulty when you receive it we will replace it for you with no additional charge.

2. Many sellers supply grey market, We guarantee that our products are brand new, official and first-class quality.

We want to thank you for your interest in our products. We are a new seller in this market, and it is true that you may have suspicions of our creditability, as with any new seller. However, we have the capacity to accept 10 orders per day at the moment and we can show you evidence of previous orders. If you need more proof, our suggestion is that you buy a sample product first, because the best way to verify the quality is when you get the product and are able to test it first-hand.

We hope to develop a strong, long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with you. To simplify things, you can buy the product from us and sell it directly to your customers - we are happy to ship the product to them directly.

If you think we can meet your requirements, please send us your order soon.

Waiting for? Come now!
    test
  4. dustion

dustion New Member

About US

We sell brand new items directly from factory in Asia. That is why our prices are so competitive.

To maintain quality control we do personally inspect for each item prior to shipment. All items are 100% new and inspected.

1.We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. If your item is not as described or faulty when you receive it we will replace it for you with no additional charge.

2. Many sellers supply grey market, We guarantee that our products are brand new, official and first-class quality.

We want to thank you for your interest in our products. We are a new seller in this market, and it is true that you may have suspicions of our creditability, as with any new seller. However, we have the capacity to accept 10 orders per day at the moment and we can show you evidence of previous orders. If you need more proof, our suggestion is that you buy a sample product first, because the best way to verify the quality is when you get the product and are able to test it first-hand.

We hope to develop a strong, long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with you. To simplify things, you can buy the product from us and sell it directly to your customers - we are happy to ship the product to them directly.

Waiting for? Come now!
    test
  5. dustion

dustion New Member

About US

Waiting for? Come now!
    test
  6. CeSektion

CeSektion Member

i am working on My First Full Length Record Produced and written all by myself. Working on a Beat cd aswell and trying to gather some artowrk for a website/Artist Logo without paying a arm and a leg lmao.
    test
  7. bnasty510

bnasty510 Member

..working on my beat album for datpiff.com free d/l
    ..a track for coast to coast instrumentals
    ..track for balance
    ..after that I'm going back to samples
    test
  8. Machete Beats

Machete Beats The Beat Surgeon

Man.. I'm working my ass off on slow fucking A&R's that can't or won't answer the fucking phone or email within reasonable time.. If there are some american A&R's lurking here and need commercially viable productions, holla at me and I'll show you what I got.

//Paz
    test
  9. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

test
  10. THC Labs Productions

THC Labs Productions thclabs.net

I got a free beat CD I just dropped yesterday. Serious artists should check it out... weak rappers need NOT apply... link in my sig... I also got around 30 (growing steadily) beats for lease in all types of genres... I remade Kenrick Lamar's joing Swimming Pools (Drank).
    test
  11. Blak

test
  12. Jkaps

Jkaps New Member

When is the next oc battle
    test
  13. seotrent

seotrent New Member

i make hip hop beats ive just run out of sounds to use any other suggestions?
    test
  14. Blak

U got to hit the net or the ground for that shit!!! I cant give you what I know just grind kid!!!
    test
  15. Blak

test
  16. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

Making beats and video game design school. Still uploading beats to youtube.com/nonsense913

Used to upload to mp3.com/beatsbynonsense soundclick.com/beatsbynonsense etc....
    test
  17. seotrent

seotrent New Member

I am currently making beats right now.. Few day i will upload it on youtube and share it here..
    test
  18. Ryan John

Ryan John New Member

test
  19. KevTheproducer

KevTheproducer Member

Whats up peeps. Ive produced for chris brown, tank, faith evans, Rodney Darkchild Jerkins, lots of tv shows, films etc.
    I have a just created a batiste. http://www.kevbeats.com, and a loop company for music producers http://www.luxuryloops.com. Lets network, collar, holla at me.
    test
  20. Rico Futuro

Rico Futuro New Member

test