What are you wearing today?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by P. Chase, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^I dont know whats the deal, but i dislike wearing stuff with big ass logos emblazoned on the front. I dont care about brand names, Ill buy whats at the store and is affordable, if its brand name so be it. If it doesnt so be it.

youre right more expensive clothes generally mean a better quality fabric and whatnot. But at the same time cheaper doesnt necessarily mean shitty quality.

But i find most brand name shit tries to make you into a walking billboard and thats why i generally avoid it.
    test
  2. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I'm gonna wear a taco costume today.

I don't own one.

But I can imagine it.

And when people walk up to me I'll just laugh and be like, you know you're talking to a guy in a taco costume, right?

Cuz seriously, who would chat with the guy in the imaginary taco costume?

Fuckin' weirdos, that's who.
    test
  3. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

I'm fresh again today

A yellow LRG t shirt with blck text, a grey San Jose Sharks fitted with a black and yellow logo, navy blue Levis, and a black and yellow pair of Nikes. Think they're skateboarding sneakers. Morgan 2 Mids.
    test
  4. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

What you are saying is true, but it still doesn't explain what fashion and brand names have to do with each other.

Yes, name brands usually mean quality/lasting longer, but one can look fashionable in something that isn't going to last as long too, yuh know?
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Fashion is a bullshit, they just go in circles, what was in fashion 20 years ago it again is.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

True story.

I never dressed according to trends, I buy what I like and what flatters my figure.

Always been a denim girl.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I just buy xxl and Im good.
    test
  8. P. Chase

I know what I'ma wear tomorrrow

A black LRG hoodie with red and white text, a grey Bulls snapback with red and white logo, a white LRG t shirt with red and grey text, a pair of dark blue Levis, and all black Jordan 1s.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah the stupid ass 80's came back with a modern twist.

fucking goddamn skinny jeans. They are cut funny and compress your legs and ass and bulge and look weird and awkward and super uncomfortable. I will never ever in my whole life ever wear skinny jeans. No matter how cool people say they are. And neon raybans are coming back, shit i sported at age 10 in 88'. I will always loath skinny jeans though, I think they look awful.

and im talking about the cut, not jeans in general that are tight. There is a huge difference.

Paper, are you sportin super tight skinny jeans? a flat brim cap with the sticker? and big ass ugly air force ones with the big stupid tongue that sticks up over your pants?

if not you should. Looks killer ;)
    test
  10. P. Chase

Nah I don't wear skinny jean, I wear jeans that fit proper not tight or baggy. No stickers on my hats, I wear fitteds and snapbaks too have atleast 30 hats. I dislike Air Force ones, I wear mostly Jordans and Nike skateboarding sneakers. I like Reebok Pumps but can't find any anywhere.

I'm usually the best dressed everywhere I go, whether it's the nursing home or t he apartment building I'm one of the flyest.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i kind of wish i kept up with caring about clothes. I remember in highschool and for a while after i always wanted to look like i was going out. Always dressing up nice and looking good. Somewhere between the ages of 22-24 i gave up. I dont know what happened to me. But i lost my drive for those things. I only mentioned the ladies because that was my motivation for dressing nice before. I dont dress shitty. But i have like 3 pairs of jeans, 5 -t-shirts, and a couple sweaters. I own a suit. I bought it 7yrs ago and have worn it twice. I have 1 pair of everyday shoes, and 1 pair of nice shoes that never get worn.
    1 hat.

and the last time i shopped for clothes was so long ago i dont even remember when it was, Over a year and a half ago for sure atleast.
    test
  12. Superman70

Superman70 edited

brand names are a part of fashion.
    you can, you probably just wont look as good

also, this thread is kind of pointless without pics.
    test