What are you playing?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by AliceHouse, Jan 19, 2014.

1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

shit. on normal this is difficult, but then again I'm so used to battlefield that I find myself pressing the wrong button to zoom or whatever. may try co-op sometime, but my roommate is the only other person I know that plays, and he just runs in guns blazing and I end up having to save him usually, which means I die and we have to start over.
    test
  2. Pyro_Tecknik

Pyro_Tecknik Rager

Replaying Mass Effect 3 with all the DLC finally. Just got through Omega...better than I had heard. Can't wait to get through Leviathan and Citadel. Pretty much the only game/series I can replay, and give a shit about now.

Awesomenauts. Fun moba, unless you suck like nom.

Dead Space 3...has been disappointing. No longer the epic survival horror game it once was. just another co-op/mp, action-adventure shooter.

The Last of Us and Batman: Origins on deck.

Partly through: Lego Batman, XCOM enemy unknown, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Gears of War 3(co-op), Halo 4, Max Payne 3, Enslaved, Killzone 3, Dragon Age: Origins, Fallout: NV, Deus Ex: HR, Hitman Absolution, Alan Wake, The Withcer 2, Borderlands, The Walking Dead. Holler@ me, Lang.

most of those I set aside for something else...probably never going to finish them.
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

max payne 3 was a fun play-through. I wrapped that up in about 8 hours.
    test
  4. Pyro_Tecknik

Pyro_Tecknik Rager

yeah, it takes a minute to get used to those controls when I'm used to the ME layout...I still throw out a grenade every once in a while. The difficulty seems easier to me...Legendary feels like the previous versions Heroic.
    test
  5. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Adventure games like Darksiders 2 and Prince of Persia are fun because I just enjoy the fluid climbing - wall running - jumping sequences. Could swing through those levels forever. The fighting and story is an afterthought. They're all the same.

Whoops meant Tom clancy ghost recon future soldier.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Looked really good.

I'll probably play the whole Bioshock series, it looks like another epic.

I'm dying for a good horror adventure game. Can't find one.
    test
  6. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Not finishing xcom?

And yeah mass effect got me back into gaming, but now it's ruined me. Human revolution is ps3's last chance.

Splinter cell: division looks stupendous.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

I wish birthday party skulls were available on all shooters. I'd never stop playing.
    test
  8. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Dead 2 Rights > Max Payne
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

didn't play the new D2R so I couldn't say.
    test
  10. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I can't stress it enough though.

They usually wait so long between numbered AC releases and this one came out pretty fast compared to the rest, so I was expecting a rushed product.

Only shortcoming is that the Mayan Armor is the coolest armor in the series, except for one huge flaw.

No hood.

Literally the only problem I had with the game.
    test
  11. Pyro_Tecknik

Pyro_Tecknik Rager

I liked Prince of Persia...mostly a solid series that fell off at the end. Darksiders was more like God of War than PoP. Neither could hold my attention anymore.

DE:HR is good...though I haven't finished it yet, but I'm towards the end of it. don't play full stealth for that game, it gets tedious and boring.

Bioshock is hit or miss. Personally, it's one of my favorite series. I'm waiting for a goty version for Infinite that will include all dlc before I get it.

The only recent good horror-adventure game I know/liked was Dead Space...the first was incredible. DP2 was very good as well, but EA's greedy hands had begun to take the reigns on that franchise.

That's one of the few I'll definitely finish...I'm at the last mission I think. I want to get Enemy Within dlc before i beat it though.

Mass Effect has definitely ruined me as well. Nothing compares to it and I find myself preferring to replay the series instead of a new game...and I'm not one to replay games. Acting like a crack fiend for any ME4 news.

I've yet to play Blacklist, but SC is one of the other franchises I like.

No hood? blasphemy.

I was referring to any AC protagonist ousting Altair...it's not like we're talking about Ezio here, nigga.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

after a whole wack of hours into darksiders 2 im getting sick of it kinda

i dont want to have to think most of the time when i play, i know the puzzles or whatever you wanna call them arent that hard, but they get repetative and annoying i find. I like climbing and all that.
    test
  13. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Ezio was whack to me, my least favorite tbh.

Rank em as such.

Edward
    Altair
    Conner
    Ezio
    test
  14. Pyro_Tecknik

Pyro_Tecknik Rager

Ezio is irrelevant. My concern here is that you think to put someone above Altair.
    test