What are you playing?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by AliceHouse, Jan 19, 2014.

1. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Skyrim got real old, real fast. Gonna play Arcanum, kick it old school style.

Yourselves?
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Ob-liv

Ob-liv New Member

Crash bandicoot
    test
  3. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Picked up some old games. Just finished Darksiders 2, that was amazing. Splinter cell: Future soldier lasted 10 minutes, Silent Hill Downpour was dull, Crysis 3 looks great but the gameplay is blah. Will probably try Deus Ex next, I hope it's good.

I still play Rainbow Six: New Vegas as my goto shooter, and Sen Goku Basara 4 as my go to button masher.

The Last of Us is the game I really want to play. Bioshock Infinite and Mirror's Edge as well. Just running through this backlog first.

If you haven't heard of it, Among the Sleep is something to watch for this spring.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Im playing Darksiders2

underrated. Its good shit
    test
  5. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Nice.

fast or slow weapons?

My favourite is the deposed king's heavy mallet with a very frequent freeze rate and crazy strength, and you just dominate.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I mostly use my scythes, but right now im just at the part where i awoke the first general. Im level 13

I have some decently badass scythes right now, but i have like 4 pretty awesome slow ones in my inventory i bust out time to time..

my fav right now is just this level 13 brutal mace that does like 370 damage

but i recently looked at some walkthroughs, and i missed a lot of stuff along my way so far
    test
  7. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Nice, the maces are devastating. Really solid adventure game.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Man i made it this far and didnt even know how to use harvest.... i just found out tonight defeating the general like 2 hours ago lol.

I also just recently finished Dishonored. I found it short and just ok. I mean it was good, but nothing amazing, but at the same time theres not much to complain about because the game does work. I have the DLC for it and they are decent but ive only dabbled.
    test
  9. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

You hope Deus Ex is good? As in... you haven't played it yet?

Well, shit, I won't spoil it for you. But I'll say that it certainly changed my view on life.
    test
  10. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Yeah, I was saving it for last because I've heard great things. It's just the last few games I thought would be good, weren't. I'll play it tonight.

Dishonored is on my to-play list. May give it a miss now that you say.

And yeah, I barely touched the powers unless I was desperate. That combo 'scythe scythe mace mace mace dodge' is so devastating that you don't need anything else.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Nothing any longer.. Might reinstall postal2 the weekend edition & vice city just for the sake of nostalgia..
    test
  12. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

right now nothing but i have splinter cell blacklist, sleeping dogs, gears of war judgement and the wolf amongst us all sitting there.

im trying to catch up on naruto shippuden and its killing my playing time
    test
  13. fairyLiquid

fairyLiquid Member

I have 6 Words with Friends games on simultaneously
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

just went back to finish halo 4 last night. enjoying the campaign so far.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

If you can get Dishonored used at a good price its worth a pick up. But it was really hyped up to me so i expected a lot, I wouldnt say i was disappointed, but i was underwhelmed if that makes any sense
    test
  16. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Just finished Assassin's Creed: Black Flag.

Best in the series and the protagonist has replaced Altair as my favorite in the series.

Thinking about playing Dark Souls again, but fuck that probably.
    test
  17. Radium

Radium f k

test
  18. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Just beat Borderlands 2 yesterday, going through the DLC for it now. Game is too addictive.

Black Flag was half off at Gamestop over the weekend so I started that as well, that'll be next to finish.

THEN Bioshock Infinite...my gaming schedule is booked for quite a while.
    test
  19. Pyro_Tecknik

Pyro_Tecknik Rager

I'm surprised by some of the things you find interesting. Darksiders2?...really? To be fair I only played about halfway through the first, but that shit plot and button smasher was such a fucking bore.

Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon are two very different games...or did you intentionally write it that way?

Deus Ex, the old one or human revolution?

I'm looking forward to playing the Last of Us and Bioshock infinite as well.

I'm liking it so far.

I'm playing the co-op campaign with a younger cousin about once every two weeks/ whenever I have time. About half way through that. Legendary, of course.

Relax, nigga.

Another I want to play.
    test
  20. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Went back and playing Symphony on the Night for the 8 millionth time.
    test