What are you non-believers trying to prove?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Hope., Jul 30, 2013.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

fact and truth .... if you look up the definitions they are both open to change.
    test
  2. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Well.. Gods existence, intelligent extraterrestrial life's existence etc.. are claims made by man. Those claims need to be supported by something else but claims if they are considered "true" or "factual". Someone can say those things are not proven until evidence is presented, and until that day they are beliefs and theories, and lack authority. That is a fact.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i believe in the boogedy man, its your task to prove he doesnt exist.

until then its basically 100% reality
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

it's 100% reality for you.

burden of proof should be carried by no one - if you believe, good, if you don't, good.

:numaan:
    test
  5. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

No that is not a fact It's only a fact to those who CLAIM to hold empirical evidence as the ultimate authority. I have found most don't do it They only hold to it when it's a belief that they don't like. I have found enough circumstantial evidence and reasons for me to believe the bible Is there empirical evidence of proof of God? No but that is because we don't have the capability to test for God
    test
  6. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

No it's you believe in the boogedy man until someone proves you he doesn't exist you have every right to believe in it. If you have recieved enough reason in your life to hold to that belief who am I to tell you your wrong with no evidence to back it up
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hahah i was joking.... i didnt think everyone would get so serious
    test
  8. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

we dont have empirical evidence or means to test a lot of theories, the god theory is one of them, believe what you like. blindly believing the ENTIRE bible to be literal truth over a fraction of circumstantial evidence is to me a bit stupid, no disrespect.
    test
  9. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

You don't test a theory, you test a hypothesis. A theory is the resulting accumulated knowledge that results from those tests.

Just sayin'.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its just circles in this forum.

gives me vertigo and i just barfed alll over the place, the projectile type. The convo only ever gets so far then it reverts back around to the beginning and we start over.
    test
  11. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Well it's based on you assumption of circumstantial evidence I have enough to believe the bible is very credible and accurate so it's not stupid to me
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

there are many witnesses and accounts of aliens... hundreds of thousands. So assuming they are real, are aliens christians? did god bless them with the bible?
    test
  13. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Are aliens Christians? I don't know the bible doesn't speak on Gods relationship with aliens. I'm not really against the belief in aliens it's a possibility
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i was just curious, because payback says aliens are demons or something like that and that it is outlined in the bible

i was only curious because i dont understand how the bible applies to aliens. Did god just forget about them? did they have their own jesus? it doesnt make much sense to me
    test
  15. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Aliens could be demons As aliens are just beings not from earth. They don't necessarily have to be from another planet like mars or what not. What would the difference be between aliens from a different planet and aliens who are demons?

Payback is making assumptions that could be true but are not facts. They are theories that many people have. I believe it's a very likely and logical idea
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

So are you saying if there were capability to test for God then you would have empirical evidence for God? You know that God exists then?
    test
  17. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

I'm saying we don't have the capability to EMPIRICALLY test for God. So all requests for it our weak attempts to disprove God that are not logical.

I BELIEVE strongly God exists. My experiences in life make me trust God exists. But I do not KNOW God exists
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

actually the bible says that christians are aliens on this planet
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

The bible and its history has been found to be true over and over again.
    even things no one ever thought would have been true thru archeology.
    That in itself is a reason to trust the entire
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

The bible and its history has been found to be true over and over again.
    even things no one ever thought would have been true thru archeology.
    That in itself is a reason to trust the entire bible. its never been proven false. ever.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test