What are you non-believers trying to prove?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Hope., Jul 30, 2013.

1. Hope.

Hope. ambition

If you don't believe, why put so much time into humiliating others spiritual-mindedness?

Your logic destroys. So, it would NEVER make ANY sense to a Firm Believer anyway.

Just wondering, what's the point?
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  2. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

non-believers can't prove anything, just like believers can't prove anything.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. Hope.

Hope. ambition

my point exactly.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i know many non-believers and theyd say the same about religious folk

why are they always putting so much time into humiliating others spiritual closed-mindedness?
    test
  5. Hope.

Hope. ambition

Well, from what I have seen on this board

There's A LOT of shots thrown at Christianity, not so much the other way around.

If you want to share your views, fine. But, to denigrate someone else belief for your own is unworthy.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well being new, youve missed all the dumb shit the religious christians have said

like how theres jobs in heaven. The main jobs are financier, choir, and baby nursery caretaker.

and how guys penises are square and anus's are round and thats the number 1 reason 2 men shouldnt fuck, because you never put a square peg in a round hole...

shit like that is rediculous and should be made fun of.
    test
  7. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

then you haven't been paying attention. the antagonism goes both ways. most of it is petty and pointless but not quite so pointless as threads like this.
    test
  8. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I feel that usually religion doesn't equal to spirituality.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

without the bickering thered be no sanctuary...
    its doesnt, but the militant christians call us new agers and trend followers and dont think were serious.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Actually when we had that convo you said it would be boring or something dumb like that
    and I said there will be jobs in heaven and went on to list things you will find there.
    If u listened you'd know what i said was
    In the millenial kingdom(on earth) children of God will be kings and preists.

Rev 5:10
    Kingdom of priests for our God. And they will reign on the earth.

Totally aside from that

i said that there are children in heaven, schools, and nurseries, and people that have miscarried or aborted children will still get the pleasure of raising them.

Zechariah 8:5, " And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof."

Malachi 4:2, "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Hope.

Hope. ambition

The point is...

If you have an opinion/knowledge to spread about YOUR spiritual mindedness/religion, you're free to do that, we ALL are.

So, why completely disregard others opinion when they tell you about their ways of worship and WHOM they worship?

As far as i'm concerned, every person has a REASON for why they serve whom they serve

What that is? ... that's between them and whom they choose to worship (if they worship anyone/anything at all).

Seriously though, How can you tell someone that their God is NOT real and feel your theories/logic are more substantial... But then turn around and complain about a Jehovah Witness telling someone that God is real and inviting you to worship with them? You doing the same thing as the people you complain about, the only difference is you DON'T believe and they do AND you do it on a message board, and they come to your front door... lets not leave that out.
    test
  12. Hope.

Hope. ambition

I know they didn't say it exactly like that, sir. lmao
    test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Who are non-believers?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  14. Hope.

Hope. ambition

test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

So everyone who are not religious are non-believers?
    In what do we not believe?
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  16. Hope.

Hope. ambition

Everyone is a non-believer at some point when it boils down to preference.

I'm not religious. But, I do honor my PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with God.

But, this not about me picking out non-believers, you can stop there.

Like I previously posted...

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Then how do you know who is non-believer when its personal?
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  18. Hope.

Hope. ambition

All in all, I'm asking for ANYONE OUT THERE who is a non-believer in Christ/Allah/Jehovah/Atheism w/e...

(I guess you can pick them out yourself Gee, if it's that important for you to know who they are specifically)

What is the significance of downgrading someone else beliefs?
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

i.e., a PUBLIC forum that is tailored for purpose of speaking one's opinion on religion (EVERYONE'S opnion, not just the believing side) VS. showing up at a person's private residence UNSOLICITED with the intention of using up one's time with a bible study.

Not that I care much about what Jehovah's Witnesses (or any religion) do to gain members as long as they aren't harming anybody. I can look at both sides and not be biased either way.

But again, we're talking about a fictional story you just made up on the spot. I haven't seen anyone here doing such a thing.
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

But again, why should I respect JW's who have a policy to disfellowship ex members? They plainly state this on their website no less.
    test